• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Kingdom Come Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Konrad Kyeser! This bloke would be a great fit for a live action KCD! :D

    Kingdom Come Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Konrad Kyeser! This bloke would be a great fit for a live action KCD! :D


    Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Konrad Kyeser! This bloke would be a great fit for a live action KCD! :D

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    After 15 days of play time i finally beat the game lol.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Paint me like one of your French girls

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    F**k Black Peter

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    DLC's, when to play them?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Hi! I finally started to play the game (has been collecting dust in my Steam library for a while) and i'm having a blast with it.

    My question is, should i play the DLC's right away? I barely played 3hrs

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/marcos_marp
    [link] [comments]

    Robber baron side quest

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I wanted to try this side quest but, after completing "next to godliness", Hans capon doesn't have the dialogue option to start "robber baron" Is it a bug or am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/DiachronicRig
    [link] [comments]

    How the fuck do I fight larger groups of enemies?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Just spent like six tries to take on a bandit camp of like 5 people and I only managed because of luck. How do I keep them from getting behind me? And how am I ever supposed to go on the offense when as soon as I make a slash I loose all my stamina, get hit from behind and get perfect blocked? I can manage pretty well against like one or two enemies but more than that is a big no-no. Please come with some tips!

    submitted by /u/isbit78
    [link] [comments]

    Could you repeat that? I didn't quite hear you...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Hans Capon Verses Bandit !!! Sorry for bad English

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    No idea courting was good for vitality

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    interesting...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Yo... WTF?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Anyone else get a real kick out of screwing with Sir Divish?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I don't know why, but something about messing with him just cracks me up lol. I think it's hilarious all the ways you can be terrible to this guy that took you in when you had nowhere to go and nursed you back to health after Skalitz. For example, obviously I slept with Lady Stephanie, so there's that. But also, when I started From The Ashes, there's an opportunity to lie and say you had to pay a ransom to get the locator out of trouble and if you succeed he gives you 600 grochen! So not only did I fuck his wife, he paid me a mountain of coin for my trouble! Henry you dog!

    submitted by /u/TheTopDogeBenjammy
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted Saves Xbox One:

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    Wonder if anyone else had this problem. I did a pretty much full plathrough of the game last year and left it for a while, came back about a week ago ready to play it again and I had a little bit of trouble in the early quest in Uzhitz. Mutt kept getting stuck so I tried reloading an earlier save and I got "game load failed" and it deleted the latest save. Did some googling and thought it might have to do with me activating the part where you play Theresa too early (some people mentioned they'd had problems). So I re started the entire game, got to Uzhitz. Completed that part and on the way to the next bit I died , tried to relog and got the same treatment. I'm gutted its so broken, I never had this trouble the first time round. It seems totally unfixable, does anyone have any tips? Thanks guys! :)

    submitted by /u/MooMoo2319
    [link] [comments]

    How do I put poison in "Den Of Vipers"

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    With stealth it seems impossible get in the bandit camp, let alone put poison, there is so many of them at the camp, even at night, they are there smack dab in the middle, fully awake.

    So I tried the Cuman disguise, but even then, there is so many of them walking around and sitting next to the pots. As soon as I drop the poison in the pot the entire camp gets alarmed, so how am I supposed to do this to all 4 pots? And then somehow light up all the arrows? Or do I have to choose?

    I am also pretty sure that the game wants me to poison 4 pots, since Henry has a different voice line for every time you poison it(I tried sprinting and poisoning all of them, but I don't know, it kills the immersion for me if I get spotted poisoning.)

    I can only see myself maybe, maybe poisoning the Cuman camp and putting one arrows on fire.

    submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit
    [link] [comments]

    Just a couple things

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Alright so I got the game a few weeks ago and am loving it but there are two things that I absolutely hate, first off if I can't attack an npc they shouldn't be able to attack me I have no way to defend myself that's bullshit and second and last thing skill checks if my skill is higher it should always pass I prefer the new vegas route where if the skill is high enough you can pass the skill check I don't want a small chance to pass that's shite

    submitted by /u/comrade_Ap0110_666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment