• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Kingdom Come I made a meme

    Kingdom Come I made a meme


    I made a meme

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    "For the sake of historical accuracy, only white people are present in this game"

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Scripting Tutorial 1 - First Script

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    short detour on my weekend trip to praha

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    Zdena Godliness annoy the hell out of me

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    So I've started playing kcd for a while

    When I heard about striping Zdena, I'm really excited to see my first naked female in kcd

    After losing to her 8 times, I finally won only to see that she's not even close to naked

    I'm really pissed off that I wanted to rage quit the game

    Then I joined kcd reddit just to post this

    And I can't believe this is my post in reddit

    About striping a fictional character

    I need a life

    Bye

    submitted by /u/mirandasou
    [link] [comments]

    How am I to fight a group of multiple people?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    Going on a normal playthrough right now, I usually bode decently well in a 1v1 scenario, but when Cubans set up a trip wire for my horse and it's a 4v1? It just becomes sad. I get thrown around all over the place, usually animation locked. My stamina is at 0 constantly from getting hit so much, and if I try to run, I get chased down cause I have no stamina, if I have to fight, I can't block from 5 directions.

    I don't know what to do, even just 3 people is way too much. They surround you, then it becomes impossible.

    submitted by /u/Srgtgunnr
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore mode?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to the game and am about to start my first playthrough.

    I noticed there's a hardcore mode which focuses more on survival. Would it be a crazy idea to start my first playthrough on hardcore difficulty?

    I generally prefer harder difficulties on most games, but the from the little bit I know about KCD it's already quite a tough game even on normal mode.

    I don't mind the grind, but would it be impossible for a new player to start on hardcore?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/User12345432113
    [link] [comments]

    The family silver is the most painful quest I've ever done

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    This shit literally took me hours and it was so miserable. I had the map but forgot I had it so I was lost for a good minute, and by the time I found the right way I ran into a guard which was very annoying to kill and took some tries. At this point I started killing the outside guard too cuz I was losing patience. After about too many attempts I finally found what I needed, only to be killed by guards waiting for me outside because I was wanted. it was only then I started sneaking past the guard instead of killing him but I still kept dying because he kept catching me on my way back. It wasn't until I was desperate and damn near broken when I found the map in my inventory and finally made it out of that miserable nightmare... After a few more attempts

    tl;dr - I somehow managed to fuck up in every possible way and turned a 5 minute quest into three hours

    submitted by /u/highbornkilla
    [link] [comments]

    People Who Have Downloaded The Offical Modding Tools And Are ACTUALLY Using It, Thoughts?.. Cause ATM, I Can't Even Get It Bloody Working

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 01:20 AM PDT

    It seems to have a good modified engine and generally a good amount of tools. but installing the dam thing has been retarded.. downloading an placing in the files was easy, just took there time. before you start, they say u have to set up a database etc and install maya 2018 and 3DS 2020.. the last 2 took there time, an i currently cant get 3DS to work but the database is the most retarded thing ever.. why the hell do i have to use this stupid PQL thing whatever, to connect and setup a localhost and switch files between etc and have ports an files changed.. Just to add entines.. the most retarded thing ever

    submitted by /u/Stohastic-
    [link] [comments]

    [spoilers] I actually quite enjoyed the ending

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    So obviously spoilers ahead in this post. I ve seen many people complain about the ending but having just finished the game up to the epilogue I think the ending was good everyone seemed to expect Henry to run off after istvan but I don't see a reason he would. he's not really a authority figure in fact he's barely even a soldier if hans is to be believed Henry has only been soldiering for 3 weeks. He also has finally got a chance to talk to his father properly why would he give that up when hans is more than capable of chasing down istvan. Henry has had his entire life turned on its head so I think him stopping to reassess what has been going on makes sense all he has cared about is rescuing his father and it finally happened anyone would need some time to think in that circumstance.

    submitted by /u/buggz8889
    [link] [comments]

    A certain character has been referred to as gravely injured, but they're totally fine.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    Tobias Feyfar, the lead engineer for the mines, was apparently gravely injured when enemy forces tried to destroy the trebuchet. Hans Capon says he messed up and that Feyfar was hacked up, unsure if he'd live. Konrad said Feyfar was cut down as well and fears he isn't strong enough to survive.

    Not five seconds later Feyfar walks past me, looking unhacked as always. Not only that, but he has dialogue related to the attack on the trebuchet. He says Hans Capon saved him and is on the path to becoming a fine lord. He makes no mention of any wounds.

    I considered that Feyfar was injured, but recovered. Nope. I went back to the start of Family Values and he was still completely fine. You don't get any dialogue relating to the attack until the next quest.

    submitted by /u/sometinsometinsometi
    [link] [comments]

    Game won't recognise DLC all of a sudden?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    I'm playing on xb1 with gamepass and bought the DLC pack a few days ago. Everything has been working fine, I've even finished Woman's Lot already. I turned the game on today and it won't let me select continue because the save file requires DLC? If I go to the DLC in the game's main menu it says I don't have any installed when I very much do. I've tried power cycling my console and internet router, I've uninstalled and reinstalled all of the DLC and the base game, and deleted older save files (I read something online about too many save files being an issue?).

    Anyway, I've been at it all day and I've got nothing. My save file is 50 hours deep, I really don't want to have to start all over again. Has anyone encountered this issue or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/shield_biter
    [link] [comments]

    Bug making my money disappear, had 25k now only 450, my 2nd to last save 45 mins earlier is 750.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Weird bug, not sure how it happened but judging by the saves it disappeared gradually. my 25k save is from 2 hours ago. I don't seem to be missing any items. I did not buy anything I stole quite a bit but my money should have just been going up. There isn't a feature where if you have low durability pants your groschen falls out is there?

    Oh yea I did add 3 more mods "Perkaholic updated" "Higher Stakes" and "Strongmen can ride too" but none of these should be causing it and there are no reports for any such thing for any of them. I'm fairly confident it has nothing to do with them.

    NOT A BUG! I didn't check my chest because i was sure i didn't put them in there but I must've accidentally done so when i was depositing my pelts. When i did check my chest just be 100% sure i must have missed it. It was when i was depositing more stuff when i noticed it in there.

    submitted by /u/XxXGodXxX
    [link] [comments]

    Possibility of New Game Plus/NG+ Mod?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:01 PM PDT

    To anyone who's looked at the modding tools (I understand it may be too early for a question like this), what would the possibility of an NG+ mod be, if we don't get an official NG+ of course.

    submitted by /u/tastychuncks
    [link] [comments]

    Is this helmet available in game?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    I wonder what happens if I try to jump on Theresa while she's sleeping... oh.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Jan Hus notes

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:54 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever found the Jan Hus notes Father Godwin mentions?

    submitted by /u/Roberticus527
    [link] [comments]

    Laptops with RTX 2070 game performance.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Hi guys. Just bought new laptop, its rtx2070/i7 9750. On Ultra I am getting 80 in woods// 35-60 in cities. Is someone's got comparable laptop just wondering what fps do you get playing the game?? Thanks for responce.

    submitted by /u/David270984
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment