• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Kingdom Come Why am I even subscribed to him?!

    Kingdom Come Why am I even subscribed to him?!


    Why am I even subscribed to him?!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    How rich is the open world?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I've heard many great things about the game and the media I've reviewed really make it sound promising but one thing I can't figure out is exactly how rich and busy the open world is.

    Are there random and procedurally generated events/encounters in the open world? How rewarding is it to explore and just go out into the wilderness? How much content can be experienced by simply walking aimlessly and bumping into them rather than having an objective lead you there?

    I understand its a story-driven game but I want to know how rich the world is outside of the story and side quests? I want a medieval non-fantasy game with a living world where I can just work as a blacksmith if I wanted to or maybe trade. Perhaps I can simply RP and make money without fighting maybe?

    How free will this game allow me to be?

    submitted by /u/Breonix
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Support

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Maybe a stupid question, but is the new update the promised "mod support" ? I though it would represent a steam workshop instead. Do we get steam workshop also?

    submitted by /u/The_Mackk
    [link] [comments]

    I recorded some relaxing forest ambience

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    How long does it take for some mods to Come out with quests?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    Yes the tittle

    submitted by /u/Raidian1313
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the game..

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    And wow. I come from playing strictly competitive multiplayer games and could never sit through single player games.

    I've tried so many times and could barely make it 30 minutes.

    The cutscene after you make the sword with your father. JUST WOW. I've been sucked in the past couple days.

    submitted by /u/LEETHAHL
    [link] [comments]

    Lockpicking

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and I was wondering if theres a fast way to level up lockpicking.

    submitted by /u/sgnyikes
    [link] [comments]

    [Modding] Can't get assets to load in Sandbox (And is there going to be a modding subreddit?)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    This is what Sandbox looks like when I open the main level.

    Editor log

    I'm trying to set up the databases according to the mod tool instructions. Whenever I try to execute the sequences.sql file, I get the following error. It also shows up whenever I open Excel as well. I actually have to go right now unexpectedly, I will update this post with more information tomorrow. If anyone knows what other information might be relevant, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/mrpeanut188
    [link] [comments]

    Are axes even a viable weapon to use?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    I decided to do an axe playthrough since I usually go for some sort of sword. Once I got my axe skill to about 8 and scrounged up about 1k groschen, I went to the weaponsmith in rattay and what I saw was quite disappointing.

    The axes he sells, are just. Ah.

    One of his most expensive axes that I need over 15 strength to even hold, did only a little bit more damage than a random sword I had equipped that I stole off of a Cuman.

    The weaponsmith has like, 6 axes maybe. Around 50 swords, but only 6 axes. And 5 out of 6 of those axes are heavier and do less damage than some of the cheap beginner swords I could buy 10 of.

    I'm starting to think axes in this game just aren't a viable choice unless I'm missing something obvious or important. Would appreciate any advice on the matter.

    submitted by /u/Srgtgunnr
    [link] [comments]

    (spoilers) So I suppose the next sequel will start with us delivering the letter with Sir Hans. And we will he able to hunt down Toth and the german??

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:58 AM PDT

    How to eliminate the HORRIBLE lag?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    GTX980 I7 8GB HAM. I can run witcher 3 no problem. But this game, omg this game is so weird. it is perfectly fine for 20 minutes then it starts to lag like there is no tomorrow. What's up with that?

    I really want to play this game so bad, i loved my lag free intial 20 minutes. So i ask the veterans: Is there a solution?

    Edit: thanks for the advice guys, ill try everything suggested (everything but upgrading the pc because i dont have the cash right now), I wont give up on this game thats for sure.

    submitted by /u/CountVP
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:34 AM PDT

    Hello guys , how Can i fix the freezing in this game? Pls help mee

    submitted by /u/kanecjebuh
    [link] [comments]

    Reputation query.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    So I bought the game and am doing a little digging on the mechanics and the reputation system seems to be a bit of a thing. I tried looking for a definitive guide but the Wikis don't really go in to much depth so I thought I'd come here and ask a few questions.

    1.Is rep regional? Should I choose to be a highway man outside of the different factions boundaries will my rep be damaged by robbing/killing npc's?

    2.If I do a spot of sneakthievery in the dead of night and not get caught will that damage rep? I know about holding/selling hot goods etc.

    3.Should I commit a crime in one place can I relocate to commit it again to avoid suspicion or am I simply damned.

    Just how psychic are npc's?

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Dozer
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Mods

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Now that modding tools have been released and the extent of the tools is better known... What mods are people planning to make?

    submitted by /u/FlipsManyPens
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do after completing the game?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:44 AM PDT

    So bored. I'm literally just walking around waiting for mods. I am aware tho there's a bunch of side quests. But I can't find them lol.

    submitted by /u/GardenData61371
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended weapon for noob?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    I played for honor some time ago (around 300 hours) and mained orochi . I am looking for a weapon that is good in all stages of the game and that does not take a lot to kill(longsword is so slow and weak). I heard mace is only good for armored enemies. Can you give me a short description of the weapon types I can select between and how they perform at all times?

    submitted by /u/RoKKo999
    [link] [comments]

    Hey!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment