• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Kingdom Come Found this randomly, maybe it is from a treasure map, but i never use those. I hope it is all clear, sorry for bad English, it is not my mother language.

    Kingdom Come Found this randomly, maybe it is from a treasure map, but i never use those. I hope it is all clear, sorry for bad English, it is not my mother language.


    Found this randomly, maybe it is from a treasure map, but i never use those. I hope it is all clear, sorry for bad English, it is not my mother language.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Press x for doubt

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:35 AM PST

    The Charlatan be like:

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Fancy

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:57 PM PST

    This is my fantasy (Warning! Spoilers!)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    When I accidentally hit the whistle key instead of crouch

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Hunting Hans... Sit and wait.. thought this amazing i actually have to wait... no it s BUG!!!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Started the hunting with Hans quest couldn't stop laughing he is funny . After hunting with Hans i had to wait for him to return, i sat there in the rain waiting, i was thinking thi sis amazing... so immersive.. i actually have to wait for him to return... 2 days later... he still hasnt returned.

    How do i complete this mission?

    Platform : PC
    Windows 10
    Steam Version.

    submitted by /u/-Time-To-Die-
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come Deliverance - JOINING the NIGHTWATCH - ROLEPLAY #LoveIT

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Any sure way to get Runts leg armour?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I believe it's the Saxon composite chausses(variant 1? It's black). Does anyone know of a sure way to get them? A treasure map/bandit camp for example.

    submitted by /u/Bloody_Nine
    [link] [comments]

    Does A Woman's Lot change depending on whether you intervened as Henry to save Theresa in the prologue?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:33 AM PST

    I am currently in my first playthrough of the Woman's lot DLC and I was wondering whether your choices as Henry in the prologue impact the story in the DLC. I (obviously) chose to help Theresa and intervened against the Cumans and that was shown in the DLC storyline too. Is there a different cutscene if you ignore her and just run off?

    submitted by /u/HaddyMacPaddy
    [link] [comments]

    My horse isn't eating, what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    Is it true that you cannot autobrew the more difficult potions?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:15 AM PST

    I just got to level 10 of alchemy, but the Bane potion was unavailable for autobrew. Brewed it myself, then went back to the book, still, unable to autobrew. And so were a few other potions...

    submitted by /u/sjtimmer7
    [link] [comments]

    All the chest piece cuirasses’ metals are a different metallic shade than their respective greaves or pauldrons. Why is this?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:15 PM PST

    I remember the Milanese set matched together, and for some reason the armor has now changed, now it seems like nothing matches with nothing, almost as if it's a lighting bug or something.

    submitted by /u/SOULSLAYER547
    [link] [comments]

    Can i ever again train with Robard?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:17 AM PST

    I did that quest with Matthew and Fritz where you rob the quarry but i forgot to put on my cuman disguise and now soldiers and quarry man hate me and Robard won't train with me?If i get a good reputation in Talmberg again willbi be able to train with Robard (I want to improve mace)?If not isthere any other place where I can train with mace?

    submitted by /u/eatbakon
    [link] [comments]

    How do i fucking turn off the hints?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:44 AM PST

    YES GAME I KNOW WHAT BLEEDING IS I HAD IT BEFORE PLEASE STOP COVERING THE ARCHER TO MY RIGHT WITH YOUR GARBAGE MESSAGE!

    submitted by /u/damn_duude
    [link] [comments]

    White section in health hud what is it? cant find out even on wiki

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 04:58 AM PST

    :(

    I noticed while playing I have a white bar on the bottom right of my health hud, what is this? I cannot find any reference to it online. Also why is there no mention or tutorial on using your perks? I am 12 hours in and had no idea i could spend perk points!

    Ps. Give us fishing, and way to chop wood and ability to throw meat and I will be very happy. dlc??

    submitted by /u/-Time-To-Die-
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox] Sped through my second playthrough of Theresa in A Woman's just to get the Skalitz shield only to have those save files corrupted. Is there any fix for this?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    I finished the dlc and had to restart the game because the loading screen to take me back to Henry never stopped loading. Was frozen I guess. I really want that shield to complete his outfit. Any other way to get it in the early game without resorting to murder?

    submitted by /u/causeimnotdrunk
    [link] [comments]

    Riding my horse too fast through Talmberg?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    I really used to get a kick out of blasting past the guards on Sleipner, having them yell obscenities as I rode away. Anyway, I'm going at breakneck speed up into the inner keep and bump the guard (the same one who helps you out in the prologue) and just laugh it off. Anyway, as I'm leaving I notice he's unconscious on the ground and come to think of it I don't think I've seen him since I hope he's okay. so flash forward a few days, I'm riding fast out of town towards the quarry and bump a guard a little and notice I'm being chased so I slow down and hop off. This asshole with a glaive just runs up to me, I put my hands up in surrender ready to pay a fine or whatever, and he just fucking lights me up, downward swing to the dome. One hit and he turns around, all is forgiven, he walks off. What the fuck right? Happened again on the way to my hunting lodge, bumped a guard and he ran up, punched me despite my surrender, and walked off. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Did I kill that nice guard or render him simple or something? I didn't even know you could knock people down like that.

    submitted by /u/Comrade_Hotspur
    [link] [comments]

    Guys really?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Wolfram Prude the immortal

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Okey, I knew NPCs without names could respawn. Like villagers, bandits, cumans, farmers etc.

    but what I did not know: named NPCs can respawn. I heared a lot of bad about Wolfram Prude the rich Rattay citizen. And then I got a quest to steal his ring, I did not know how to pickpocket. But I noticed he took walks outside town in the evening. So I just figured out to get him there and do something I actually could: stealth killing. okey, so I sneaked up behind him and pushed my knife inside his chest. no, I am positived I did KILL him. Took the ring, handed in the quest and everything was fine. but then...well...a week later I returned to Rattay after a country tour and there was old Ruech walking towards me. But it was Wolfram Pruda. I froze for a second there.

    WTF? Did the devs not promise us the exact opposite? that not even do dead people stay dead but their death would influence the entire economy of the town. but there he is, a named NPC, alive after being stabed, robbed nacked and drowned in the river.

    submitted by /u/Galliad93
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best stealth gear I can get?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I wanna be a sneaky boy, and want to know the best way I can do this. What kinds of armour, clothes, weapons, etc should I use, and what else might help me? I want something that both gives me some way to defend myself and give me a chance to run the fuck away

    submitted by /u/ThisNameWontBeTaken0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment