• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Kingdom Come Cumans almost got me but luckily Mutt was looking out

    Kingdom Come Cumans almost got me but luckily Mutt was looking out


    Cumans almost got me but luckily Mutt was looking out

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Such a wise man!��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I wonder...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Rattay

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Sad Hanush

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Ladies n gentlemen I present u Sir Radzig Koblya.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    My dog says to hell with your memorial cross.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    From the ashes dlc

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Can Sir Divish actually kick u out of the office? What happens if u just horrible to everyone in the hamlet ? Because I want to be horrible

    submitted by /u/mysticblue17
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen Goods Pricing, Lets Say You Steal a Bow and After Some Time The Stolen Tag Disappears, Will It Jump Up In Price?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    What The Title Says

    submitted by /u/Nalexy
    [link] [comments]

    Best dlc?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I love the game and want to expand it. I definitely buy from the ashes. My quistion is of the other dlc's are worth buying. What are your experiences with it?

    submitted by /u/Bram_Wijers
    [link] [comments]

    Competition for "Funniest" Henry outfit

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Please upload a screenshot.

    Prizes: 2x sets of Steam trading cards to craft badges. 1x Booster pack, 4x profile background, 2x random KCD emote.

    and a user Lindhaalili, will play a game with hardcore settings, all debuffs, homeless, drunkard, bow only - using the funniest outfit.

    If you are winner, please list out your items.

    submitted by /u/superiuxn0va
    [link] [comments]

    How do you stealth choke a guard(Skalitz early prologue), who is dressed in full chainmail at 13 Strength and 2 stealth?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    I am on Hardcore, just 2 negative perks(somnambulant and worm-something). I have tried to choke guards several times, while I was better off choking one of them(the one near Kunesh) and then proceeding to shoot the sheep for 4 hours. I don't understand why choking a guard(in both normal clothes and stealth clothes/silent shoes, a black coif and some shirt) always causes the guard to turn around and fight me. I don't have the coin-symbol, being a common criminal, but that guard is impossible to choke. If I wasn't on a only stealth, no kill-playthrough, I would have shot him in the face.

    submitted by /u/sjtimmer7
    [link] [comments]

    I wait for the moment where he throws a big fireball at me

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Found a witch. I guess burning isn't necessary anymore.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Finally got a clean fight against these peasants.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Marius won’t go to his desk so I can’t build anything. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    This has me very frustrated

    submitted by /u/i-is-cool-kid
    [link] [comments]

    Potential SPOILERS! Pious: Kill or not kill?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    I'm in the monastery. I figured out who Pious is, aaaand I kinda wanna get this over with and not run crappy errands for the monks. Is there any benefit to not killing him right away? Do I get perks and stuff for sparing him? Maybe some neat items?

    submitted by /u/YouHaveReachedBob
    [link] [comments]

    Stable 60fps cap?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Is there any way I can properly cap my FPS to 60fps? I average around 70-110 FPS depending what's going on. I've tried sys_MaxFPS = 60 but the in-game FPS tracker shows me fluctuating between 53-63 when I do this.

    Is there any way I can have a 100% consistent 60FPS? I have a 144hz display so vsync does nothing for me since I never get to 144hz anyways. I know my average low is always above 60 yet with this command my FPS goes below that. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Fluyeh
    [link] [comments]

    How long do I have to wait after killing someone for them to forget about it e.g I killed someone in rattay but I have 3 missions there and one is time sensitive jail isn't an option

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Its all in the title oops

    submitted by /u/mysticblue17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment