• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Kingdom Come When Your Custom Character is in a Cutscene

    Kingdom Come When Your Custom Character is in a Cutscene


    When Your Custom Character is in a Cutscene

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Why the Hell Does This Guard Have So Many of Hans Capon's Keys?!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Incase anyone wanted to know, this helmet the cumans wear is called a "Tagancha" after being found there.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Helmet

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Playing KCD on mobile with touchscreen controls

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Is KCD worth trying on the PS5?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    KCD became one of my favorite games of all time last summer. I played it on the Xbox One X and was wondering if its worth rebuying it for the PS5. I know theres not been an actual current gen patch yet and I know its still 30fps but does the extra hardware capabilities make the game perform better than say the ps4 pro or One X? I'd like to know anyones thoughts because the Royal Edition is on sale on the PS store for $11.99

    submitted by /u/MajorasFlask00
    [link] [comments]

    My fastest ever win in farkle, my dice must be blessed

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Just got done with the band of bastards dlc

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    ...its good, yeah, also i love the house of zoul helmet cause its a more protective houndskull bascinet and i love those

    submitted by /u/yeetmello
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally speedrunning 'A Needle in a Haystack'?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Before I explain, in my current run Henry is an absolute psychopathic serial killer (Because I really like getting rich) and I end up stealth killing a ton of people just to make things easier for myself.

    • So when I was starting this quest I saw the daily routines book and realized this was a detective quest where I had to find the right novice then dispose of them quietly somehow, and I thought to myself "Alright, I'll bet a hundred groschen its gonna be the 'least suspect' person or something."

    Then when the Novice giving me a tour went into the library alone with me I immediately snapped his neck because I believed the first person you saw and the one who was helping you right off the bat was technically 'least suspect'. Then the quest completed.

    Afterwards I planted a monk's body near the front door so the local guards would come in and unlock a door for me (A technique im very familiar with at this point) and made good my escape. (Also I put all my stuff on my horse before 'giving up all worldly possessions' so I had nothing to lose)

    • I half expected it to be more complicated than that, but whatever I'll take it. Anyways the real reason I'm posting this is to ask if I should go back and try to complete the quest the 'right' way or something? I feel like I may have cheated myself out of a potentially compelling quest with the routines and multiple suspects to question/kill.
    submitted by /u/ClaytorYurnero
    [link] [comments]

    The Reason Why People Run Away From Me in Kingdom Come: Deliverance

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Like a couple people in some forums I was scrounging around in, I was wondering why people would run at the sight of me. Wayfarers that had never met me would, full send, run away at the sight of me. My reputation is fairly good in every town. Why did this happen then? Most games have an invisible system or two to give consequences for good/bad behavior. KCD is the same. Every time you kill someone or something that isn't an enemy to begin with, such as wayfarers, your invisible rep goes down. I haven't tested if this is the case for stealing, looting bodies (because the game considers that as a crime), or getting into brawls with people that aren't fighting for money; Although I do believe this is the case.

    The only way that I've seen to recompense this is to pay indulgences at Churches. After that, wayfarers wouldn't turn tail anymore.

    Tldr: To stop people running from you for your copious amount of murders, just pay your way in at Church. It really is a realistic game

    submitted by /u/fireaxe52
    [link] [comments]

    New KCD fanfiction

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Hey, new KCD fanfiction has just been finished. For those who wish to read what could've happened to Henry after the end of the game...

    https://archiveofourown.org/works/30407877/chapters/74969064

    submitted by /u/Elegant-Fault9288
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get into it?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    I looked at it for a bit, combat seems good but I have few concerns:

    1- Is the main/side stories good 2- Can you play the game in different ways like opening a shop and not fighting at all 3- Does the choices affect story?

    submitted by /u/BoraBozdogan
    [link] [comments]

    KC:D Quiz :)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Must be some good sausages...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Miracles While You Wait - No Monks Habit ??

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am doing the " Miracles While You Wait " quest and I am supposed to steal monk's habit from Loukata's corpse.

    The issue is that it does not have this item. Maybe I picked it a while ago and discarded it because it was crap ?

    Anyway, is there a console command or anything else to continue this quest ? I am blocked.

    submitted by /u/dimitri2705
    [link] [comments]

    Just a Few Suggestions For The Next Game In No Particular Order.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    • If the Protagonist is wearing an enemy faction's colors/armor, normally friendly NPCs will be hostile or afraid depending on the threatening stats of worn armor, or guards will approach the protagonist and question him.

    • NPCs who were killed should stay dead unless they are required for a main quest, if they respawn, they should not remember prior memories of who killed them. (Killing wayfarers currently causes them to "remember" Henry killing them, and they run away at sight of Henry once they respawn)

    • Polearms should be an actual weapon class with skills and be placeable in the inventory.

    • It currently is way too easy to make tons of money with nothing to really spend it all on. I believe there should be more things to invest in. (Perhaps construction sites to sink money in that will give unique bonuses once completed, or perhaps hiring mercenaries with wages, who could travel with you as added protection.)

    • There seriously needs to be a way to hire or recruit people to travel with you, sure you get a dog with the DLC, but plenty of times I find myself wishing I had backup while raiding a camp or something.

    • A great feature would be traveling carts or caravans, these you could raid and loot, or trade with. I also find it strange that there are so many carts lying around, yet never being utilized.

    • Perhaps an opportunity to actually purchase a home, furnish it, and have loved one(s) move in would be great. You could also purchase improvements such as an apothecary, garden, and/or armory just to name a few ideas. Yes I know Pribyslavitz is kind of like this, however it doesn't truly feel like your own home, and the huntsman house doesn't have any opportunities to upgrade or improve, I kind of find it sitting there stagnant.

    • If there is to be another Pribyslavitz-like town to develop, I wish there could be raids and/or looting that you will have to deal with. No I'm not saying like Fallout 4 where your settlements get raided constantly and you have to stop everything you were doing to go and save the day, I'm saying that you can purchase defense improvements that will take care of the problem themselves, and once dealt with, it will be reflected in the Bailiff's logbook, stating how much revenue was gained or lost due to the event. Stronger defenses = less revenue lost when negative events occur.

    • Blacksmithing really should be an option to create/improve weapons and armor. Heck, in the current game, I was surprised that as a blacksmith's son you couldn't do any blacksmithing.

    • A fully functioning economy would be excellent, for an example on how it could be implemented into the current game, rather than Peshek's chest mysteriously converting all the items you sold to him into Groschen, wayfarers could stop by his place and buy said items, only then converting that item into Groschen, instead of wayfarers it could also be the trading caravans as mentioned above. That way Groschen could actually be in circulation rather than magic chests converting items into Groschen and being cheesed/cheated.

    I'll add more as I think of more ideas, but this is it for now.

    submitted by /u/jglenn1562
    [link] [comments]

    Queen of Sheba sword worth it?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    I have the st George's sword and to my knowledge it's the best sword. Is it worth getting the Queen of Sheba sword?

    submitted by /u/xGMASTERGx
    [link] [comments]

    Pickpocketing levelling trick

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    To level up your pickpocketing a bit go to the infirmary in sasau next to the church, there there will be many wounded people (make sure you go at night) once in pickpocket everyone on the right since they are the wonders and won't even yell for help when caught doing this to everyone is a easy way of getting a good levelling start to your pickpocketing skill. P.s. there are also chests you can also steal from to get lock picking skill up too

    submitted by /u/xGMASTERGx
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it buying and playing all the dlcs?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    How much content are I'm there? How long are they? What to expect from them?

    submitted by /u/MattioC
    [link] [comments]

    Selling millers stolen stuff back to the Miller?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Well I've stolen all my stuff back from the Miller I sold to him I'm just wondering will he notice or will I be able to keep doing that loop till he's broke?

    submitted by /u/xGMASTERGx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment