• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Kingdom Come Henry sharpen your sword ffs

    Kingdom Come Henry sharpen your sword ffs


    Henry sharpen your sword ffs

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Love this little detail in the church of Pribyslavitz!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Your fists say this but my level 20 sneak says something different

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    How do I look like this. What armor is used

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Ratty Tourney loop

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Has anyone experienced a problem where you win round 2 of the tourney and it brings you back to the first round over and over again? May i know how did you guys solve this bug? Appreciate it a lot!

    submitted by /u/jon8263
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    I had put the game down for awhile, but decided to pick it up again and start over. I thought that this time I'd spend a ton of time in the prologue and really set myself up, but as I'm knocking people out and killing sheep I started to feel like that went against the spirt of the game. I takes the immersion away if you wake up wherever, and you're considerably over powered.

    Anyone else feel this way or do most people try to get their stats up before the game really starts?

    submitted by /u/AdrianCrow87
    [link] [comments]

    I play Hammers and Spades on the piano in a place where I am personally not allowed to play the piano.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    So I saved the game after putting Rapota in the dungeon then the next day when I open the game I was in the dungeon with him and I can’t fast travel because I’m in door, plz help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Do you think I was maybe dressed wrong?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    I’m not locked in here with you ...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Mods for removing autolock in a fight

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a mod that removes the autolock when you are in a fight, especially against multiple opponents...

    submitted by /u/sjtimmer7
    [link] [comments]

    I just rolled six fours when playing dice

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    But there was no Yahtzee achievement.

    I just felt like it was a missed opportunity.

    submitted by /u/Spitdinner
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know if this is the best place for this but I wanted real opinion from people who know there armor but what type of helmet does the steel plate helmet from Skyrim fall in to a great helm or Maybe a armet perhaps what do you think?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    How do I make enemy unconscious during combat?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    I have tried using mace, but I killed them.

    submitted by /u/rizurper
    [link] [comments]

    Bought and downloaded A woman's lot (Not working)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Bought and downloaded A woman's lot (Not working)

    Just today i got my hands on A woman's lot and downloaded it but going to Theresa in-game had no dlc icon or line of questioning.
    What I've tried so far to resolve the issue.

    -Restart Game.
    -Restart Steam.
    -Verify Integrity (x2).
    -Restart PC.

    I know there is an obvious option to reinstall the game but i just finished a 70hr playthrough and rebuilt Pribyslavitz, so i want to leave reinstalling as a last resort. Any ideas?

    https://preview.redd.it/ovypxw95k3s61.png?width=594&format=png&auto=webp&s=80696acfebf9701faee3e00c15bcc250a29efa06

    https://preview.redd.it/tgjw1i06k3s61.png?width=818&format=png&auto=webp&s=63bcbe540a0f6c53d8d4db0f73b4588a1ff6dbba

    submitted by /u/DrungaTheSexy
    [link] [comments]

    What Quest Do You Think is the Buggiest?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    For me, it's the "No Rest for the Wicked" quest, I swear I lost at least 10 hours of my life trying to complete it and avoiding glitches.

    submitted by /u/jglenn1562
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT THE HECK ????

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Speak Up

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Is it normal for the guards to start beating you up for no reason and then chill the second you walk away? I didn't lose any health and I didn't get a combat sign on my compass. I also have a low reputation here.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Anyone able to help?I just got the game from the Microsoft store and my camera is being forced to look in one direction when I use a controller

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment