• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Kingdom Come Theresa looks so much better without a ponytail

    Kingdom Come Theresa looks so much better without a ponytail


    Theresa looks so much better without a ponytail

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Was playing farkle at the Sasau Inn using two Lucky Dices and got the roll of a lifetime. Will probably never happen again. I love farkle!!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    580+ Hours-1st Playthrough-Xbox One

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Patrick Bateman Walking in Rataje

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Why is there no tutorial for clinching

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:41 AM PST

    Since this is a mechanic that you'll be using for almost every combat encounter, shouldn't there be a proper tutorial for this like there is for ripostes?

    I wasn't even aware you were supposed to do something during a clinch, such as attacking when you engage a clinch and blocking on the opposite end.

    It's in the codex yes, but the codex doesn't properly explain what a clinch looks like to begin with as it states you need to kick your opponent to start a clinch, when really you just need to walk close enough to make it happen.

    submitted by /u/reborn_christian
    [link] [comments]

    Just made it to Ledetchko and noticed I can’t talk to random people anymore, can only pickpocket them. Is this normal or a bug?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PST

    Seems to be all the villagers, guards, even people at the tavern like fearless Felix and old Thomas. I even came across a few guards fighting a bandit/cumans, saved them, then they don't even talk to me afterwards? Right next to that I found a house with two villagers, they wouldn't even talk to me either. I went back to rattay to see if it was a bug and it's giving me the "talk" option with everyone there still. Now I'm afraid to move forward with my objectives if it's a corrupt file

    submitted by /u/j-roc1995
    [link] [comments]

    I won't be robbed of my winnings!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PST

    How to not get OP?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Just started playing. Like a lot of people have recommended, I kind of want to train a bit more with Sir Bernard.

    Problem is, I've already done that a bit, and I don't want my character to level up too much at the start of the game.

    How do I balance training and character progression/main-quest progression out?

    I'm at the "Keeping the Peace" quest.

    Here are my stats, by the way:

    Main level: 6 Strength: 7 Agility: 5 Vitality: 4 Speech: 5

    Defense: 6 Warfare: 5 Axe: 0 Bow: 0 Mace: 0 Sword: 6 Unarmed: 3

    submitted by /u/why-can-i-taste-pee
    [link] [comments]

    True story, my Lord.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Is there a time limit on bandit camp missions?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PST

    I'm on my second bandit camp mission that Bernard has given me, and I would like to know if time affects this mission at all?

    Because I would rather do it later in the game, but I don't know if I can save it without something changing.

    Does anybody know?

    submitted by /u/why-can-i-taste-pee
    [link] [comments]

    Henry be like

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Do people react to your very wealthy nobleman clothing (like its armour variant: "Im honored that a knight...)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:16 AM PST

    Doing my 2nd playthru in hardcore mode. Because I stole the Stinger all enemies (I am just before THE Runt mission) die in 1-2 hits. My first character was heavy armour/mace so I thought I should be a fancy fencer this time. I want to know whether removing all my armour is worth it some other way (including perhaps better speech checks with guards)

    submitted by /u/Jinglemisk
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never been so terrified in this game until this guy showed up

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Dog person perk does not work

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:58 AM PST

    I have this perk that when bought dogs should not bark but they still do. When I did that executioner mission in Rattay, it did work. It never worked for me in Cuman camps or now when doing the hardest camps near Monastery

    submitted by /u/MLGprogamerxD
    [link] [comments]

    So I was searching some info on the hussite wars and found this. What are your thoughts?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PST

    What a way to go!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:23 PM PST

    Jesus Woof be praised !!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Is this the way to Pribyslavitz?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:36 AM PST

    So this old song stuck in my head since Nest of Vipers / Baptism of Fire and since I got From the Ashes it won't stop playing everytime and all the time I ride to Pribyslavitz.

    (Original from this song)

    Is this the way to Pribyslavitz?
    Praise the Lord I am Henry of Skalitz
    Show me the way to Pribyslavitz
    and sweet Theres' who waits for me

    Sha la la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la la la la
    And Theres' who waits for me

    Please add additional lines as you like, bring Sir Radzig Koblya, the bandits, the cumans or whatever. You can thank me later for this song in your head.

    Sha la la la la la la la...

    submitted by /u/Rhywolver
    [link] [comments]

    Henry can finally become a Lighteyes now

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Lockpicks in Skalitz

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:25 AM PST

    So I lost to Kunesh, had to go find Fritz and get lockpicks but unfortunately they all broke and I have no money. Could someone tell me what exactly I have to do? Am I totally missing something?

    submitted by /u/BattleBrother1
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:50 AM PST

    Does anyone else put a piece of blue tack on the yellow cursor for when you use your bow to know exactly where your going to hit

    submitted by /u/flappycheeks207
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment