• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Kingdom Come Razdig has been learning a new language it seems.

    Kingdom Come Razdig has been learning a new language it seems.


    Razdig has been learning a new language it seems.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:25 AM PST

    stonks

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:12 PM PST

    I was only looking! ...jesus.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PST

    That morning view ☀️

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Jesus Christ, an Orgy.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Best mod ever LMAO

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Scarmaker

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Stuff problem

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Guys i did the monastery mission and my stuff and 14k groschens are not with me. Is it a normal thing or did I something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Emiel___Regis
    [link] [comments]

    About to attempt a virtuous hardcore mode run

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Going to get to the Madonna of Sasau completely sinless 🙏

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/BalmoraBoy
    [link] [comments]

    How many hours do you have on kcd

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Another question from a newbie.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:27 AM PST

    I am now outside Rattay, done the early thievery missions.

    I am always over burdened!

    Is this normal? I left Talmberg severely overweight and haven't managed to get below my carry weight whilst carrying nothing but my armour.

    Am I doing it wrong or is this how Henry works at the start?

    submitted by /u/radclyff3san
    [link] [comments]

    Have they changed combat since 2018?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PST

    I'm gonna start by saying I'm bad at combat and I know! I'm new and I just can't handle 2 or more people at once. I'm now 50+ hours, lv 12 with some of the best gear but I still get my shit kicked in when against 3 highly armoured people

    So naturally I look up a as many guides as I can because after trying and trying I just can't figure out how to be good at it.

    Every tutorial, guide or video I've seen (which 99.9% are from 2018) the additional combatants are passive and moving around will keep then Infront of you. sometimes they out flank but can easily reposition to keep them Infront again. BUT in my game one guy will bum rush behind me and attack, so I move to keep them in from and the other dude sprints behind me and repeat. For the few seconds they are both in front of me I perfect count and try and attack then it repeats back to one sprinting behind me until I'm dead. When there in front I have to press shift constantly as one or the other is leap frogging as the attacker then when I swing they sprint behind me, dead.

    Am I doing it so wrong or is there something different happened since the videos were posted. I just wonna get good but you can't practice against multiple people unless you save just before and it's frustrating because winning feels lucky rather than my skills are improving

    submitted by /u/o_AJW_v
    [link] [comments]

    Finishing Band of Bastards removed all the bandits in the world, bug?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PST

    I finished the DLC and suddenly there were no more Skalitz courtyard bandits, and no more bandits on the road.

    The only bandits left are ones in camps and the Skalitz ore washing building, and thankfully they still respawn.

    Anyone else had this happen to them as well?

    submitted by /u/peyhah
    [link] [comments]

    So Henry is the Ghost of Bohemia...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Horse on the church, how did this happen.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Have I lost my horse?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:18 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Just downloaded KCD on PlayStation 4 and loving it so far, just robbing graves for Miller Peshek so still very early.

    However, when I returned to Skalitz a cutscene started and I dismounted my horse, long story short I thought my whistling would get it to follow me but it didn't.

    As mentioned I'm now just outside Rattay, have I lost my horse forever?

    If so how and where can I get a new horse for cheap?

    Also I've been playing Mount and Blade Warband for years and this game is such a great step up, graphically it still looks great on PS4 and the challenging combat, immersive sneaking etc are so exciting to play!

    submitted by /u/radclyff3san
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Bailiff in Rattay won’t speak to me

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:53 PM PST

    The bailiff in Rattay has the orange star above him but whenever I ask if he needs my help he just says "don't speak to me" my reputation in Rattay is high and idk why he doesn't like me.

    submitted by /u/aidad
    [link] [comments]

    I very upset

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:29 PM PST

    I play on the Xbox, and I have the minimum storage. So I turn on my Xbox for the first time in a few weeks to play a different game, and it needs to be updated and I go to do so and I look at my game storage and there's three games. None of which of KCD. This is my favorite game and I have all the DLCs. I wouldn't have deleted it! So now I need to find my disk and see it that'll fix it and maybe buy the DLCs back. I'm pretty upset about this.

    submitted by /u/Sims177
    [link] [comments]

    Cant put money in prybyslavitz trunk?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:10 PM PST

    I'm just starting to build prybyslavitz and I need to put some money in, I have 266k groschen. I want to put some gold in but when I try to put some in it doesnt let me reduce the amount. Has anyone else experienced this problem, any ideas how to fix it pls👍

    submitted by /u/ronnor1234
    [link] [comments]

    Why do enemies have the ability to seemingly stunlock you to oblivion

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PST

    When you use a shield, you seemingly can do nothing but be battered by other enemies using a shield, while they use endless amounts of counters that deal major damage and you can't do any. Any even if you try and use a combo, it doesn't matter because they will perfect parry you before you can finish it.

    submitted by /u/RexIsAlive
    [link] [comments]

    Base ps4 performance

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:56 PM PST

    How well does this game play and look on base console ps4

    submitted by /u/Kalidoeyes_69
    [link] [comments]

    So when do the NPCs become fun to fight rather than unfair?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:21 PM PST

    Just wondering at what stage the NPCs no longer become gods and instead have to follow the rules of the game like I do instead of infinite stamina and flawless combos.

    submitted by /u/SilentRiot14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment