• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Kingdom Come Wise Words

    Kingdom Come Wise Words


    Wise Words

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Photos from my IRL trip to singnificant places from KCD (more in comments)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    I know the Czechs were struggling to scrape together a team for this game. But fair play to this old Miller. What an Effort.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Just started my 3rd play thru and this game still surprises me

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Very early on in the game and I'm going on my first mission for Peshek where you take the ring to the other miller. So I'm walking down the road by a river about half way there and I see this guy with a bow running down the road towards me. Oh boy, first bandit encounter? He passes me and jumps in the river and keeps running down stream. WTH? I follow him for a bit and he turns around and attacks me. Yep, he's a bandit all right.

    Well, I kill him and go back to the road where I see 3 more dudes walking down the road towards me. Yikes, I'm nowhere near good enough yet to take on 3 bandits and I'm not even strong enough to use the bow I just looted. I run back a ways and keep watch. They don't show up. Hmm... so I go back down the road to see if I can find them.

    A short way down the road I find 3 dead guards and 1 dead bandit lying in the road. Jackpot!!! I go from having nearly nothing and no money to having a full set of chain mail, closed helmet, shield, and nice sword and around 500 grostchen. Well, after I manage to drag like 300 lbs of loot to the nearby town that is. :)

    submitted by /u/1d8
    [link] [comments]

    Naked Villagers and Wandering Radzig

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I've tried playing this game before but didn't really get into it. Now I'm making more of an effort and I'm loving it. I have come across some oddities that have made me laugh along the way lol. My first time playing, after I got into Rattay, I remember some textures bugging out and all of a sudden everyone in the city was naked, fully modeled junks as all. It seemed like an odd fever dream and I'm still not sure even if it actually happened lol.

    Now I'm currently investigating the slaughter at Nuehoff and was sent by Bernard to let Radzig know what was going on and he was just strolling through the forest in the middle of the night. It was a little confusing lol.

    Any good glitch stories anyone?

    submitted by /u/R0llsroyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I load a save I’m transported to Rattay Mill

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    During the monastery quest "Needle in a Haystack", I had to reload a previous save. It teleported next back to the Rattay Mill with Theresa (not where my save was) and now it does this whenever I try to reload a save. No matter how far ago the save was, I'm transported to the same place. It's like my whole save system had been corrupted. My inventory is also stuck, and it remains the same from when I reloaded the save. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm playing on an Xbox One S

    submitted by /u/LevitarDoom
    [link] [comments]

    I am an idiot and have just come here to briefly complain while I sit here in minor agony.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Was fully in the zone, autonomously playing (so not thinking of using Saviour's Schnapps) and very much enjoying myself when I got killed in combat because I was stupid and stripped all my armor to sneak in an attempt to stealth kill bandits at a camp. I got caught, couldn't sprint because overencumbered from taking armor off, and couldn't put my armor on cuz entered combat, and died. Lost 3 hours of progress, in which I completed many useful things. I only blame myself, I am a fool, but wanted to come here and cry because I know many of you have felt my pain too. I'm going to go to bed very sad, hope you beautiful people had a great day.

    submitted by /u/dm_lewis
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried to make the potions from KCD in real life?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried to make the potions from KCD in real life? I mean they give you a basic recipe that you could follow if you have the equipment. Also i would like to know if the in-game potions are based on real life "remedies". For example I once had poison ivy and made a brew of Jewelweed and nettle leaves and it healed it pretty quickly.... Anyways, just a thought

    submitted by /u/Unfairpear1
    [link] [comments]

    It's not possible to play too much, is it??

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Forgot to save after playing for 5 hours...want to die

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I have no more to say...spent five hours hunting, finding all the treasure chests and trading. Went to do an archery competition in Rattay and game froze. Had no Saviour Schnappes and just forgot to get some....fuck my life.

    submitted by /u/Outasight21500
    [link] [comments]

    Radzig getting some “shut-eye”

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Lords of Leipa Armor not showing.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I've completed 3 of 5 and got my ass kicked on the 3rd one. But how do I obtain the three pieces that I won supposedly? Will they appear in my inventory or will I have to speak with that one guy who runs Rattay or will I have to speak to the Herald?

    submitted by /u/ZigZagAlien
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a horse earlier In the game?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I'm in rattay right now, I want to go explore how do I get a horse?

    submitted by /u/matthew_iceblade
    [link] [comments]

    PC Performance/Optimisation 2020

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Hey all! Just finished the prologue for the first time, and oh my goodness this is freakin epic!

    I just wondered though, are there any performance/optimisation guides for the latest version of the game?

    I've found a bunch of stuff from years back, but it seems to be for past versions that not longer apply to this version. I just wondered if there's anything newer that I could be missing?

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/AZAWESTIE
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Kuno is Andy from binging with babbish, in a former life. You can’t change my mind.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Is there a way/mod to make the outer garment invisible?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I'd much much have the cool plate armour visible.

    submitted by /u/PissFull
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment