• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Kingdom Come Found Sir Radzig’s horse alone in the road

    Kingdom Come Found Sir Radzig’s horse alone in the road


    Found Sir Radzig’s horse alone in the road

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    KC:D be like

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    A Woman's Lot be like:

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Sir radzig has a rather interesting name

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    What town would you want to live in and why?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    The whole kingdom mourned

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Reppin’ Skalitz

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    A bump in the road

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    So I recently bought this game and I have been loving it, from combat to playing dice it's been all great, but I just got to the battle with the bandits and cumans and I feel like everything I've learnt is useless, the hours I've spent with the captain practising combat isn't helping me when I'm surrounded by 20 other soldiers and can't parry due to the game dropping to about 1 FPS. I've died 7 or 8 times in the last hour, or I've lost too many men and it's really frustrating that a game I've been enjoying so much suddenly feels terrible.

    submitted by /u/-goldenface-
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Kuno one on one with Raider Captain, Stone wasn't having it tho.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Any way to skip the heralds spiel at the start of the tournament?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    I find it unnecessarily long winded where he announces the combatants. Of course this is a very small problem but as an irrationally impatient man I'm chomping at the bit to start swinging.

    submitted by /u/IrishRevolution
    [link] [comments]

    MAKE MORE HISTORICALLY ACCURATE MEDIA PRODUCTS (such as Kingdom come)!!!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Anyone else want more historically accurate games/movies where most notably plate armour behaves as actual steel plate? Coz I sure as hell do and it seems that films/games with accurate portrayal such as this wonderful game are very uncommon and often even underrated.

    submitted by /u/Cynical229
    [link] [comments]

    A small sacrifice to their god.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I know you all hate him so you're welcome

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    [SPOILERS] So after 100+ hours, I have finally completed the game...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING, DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FULLY COMPLETED THE GAME!

    So, I beat Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

    It goes without question that I loved this game, inside and out. I love the care that went in with making the open world as believable as they could, making the different characters unique with their own stories. I love the combat, the weapons, the inventory system, and the skills progression. I thoroughly enjoyed the game very much and I cannot wait for a sequel.

    However....

    The ending made me feel empty. As soon as I expected the ending we all wanted to get, where we finally fight Markvart von Aulitz and take back our fathers sword, the game ended. It recently came to my attention that the game was first divided into 3 acts, yet only the first 2 were in the game. This means that the 3rd and final act would either be added for expansion, or as a sequel. This means that there is a lot more to Henry's story that we haven't quite seen yet. I mean, it DOES makes sense to divide the epic story of Henry of Skalitz into 2 games, and I'd be fine with waiting for a sequel to continue his quest.

    But... WHY WERE WE BLUE-BALLED BY THE GAME DEVS?? The quest "Vengeance", where it says to find and kill the bastard who took your fathers sword, sits on your quest menu throughout the majority of the game... teasing you, making you desire that confrontation once and for all!!

    Then, when it finally happens, he gets away scot free (for good reason of course, I'd rather have my father back and my honor than a sword). I get that the game shouldn't have rushed a half-assed conclusion in the end if it isn't completely ready and developed yet... but why must it just end at that?

    Because of this, the story feels unfinished and I am left wanting more and more. To make matters worse, after the epilogue, the quest sits there on the quest log, begging to be completely, teasing me!

    Does anyone feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/huntstheman
    [link] [comments]

    Dice

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Is it possible to win at dice without using special die?

    submitted by /u/Wencelastheidle
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance - A Day Of Henry The Crusader my first edited kcd vid

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Apparently my game is still on Version 1.9.3. How do I update it through Steam?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I'm trying to update the game to something beyond 1.9.4 so I can get a WylieCoyote's Optimization Preset to work but the mod and its required Flowgraph Hook Reloaded won't work on any version prior to 1.9.4. I've tried with the benefit of the doubt and yeah not working, but the OVNI version also doesn't work for any versions prior to 1.9. How do I update the game because apparently the version I have isn't up to date? I've uninstalled and reinstalled many times with the same result.

    submitted by /u/J15HBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Bug stops opponents in Tourney from taking damage

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Issue happened on PS4. Went into the tourney and the guy couldn't take damage during the second round despite being jabbed several times in the face, spent a half hour fighting him before deciding to let him win hoping the 3rd round wouldn't be bugged which it wasn't

    submitted by /u/cantpickaname8
    [link] [comments]

    Chollima Made a Friend :)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Writing On the Wall

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Minor Spoiler

    So I'm investigating the slaughter at the horse farm, made it to Ulzhitz. While I'm waiting for nightfall I figured I'd train with the scribe to learn to read so I can see what the message written on the wall behind Limpy's says. I am not getting any prompt to interact with it. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/R0llsroyc3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment