• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Kingdom Come Are you also trying to reproduce this armor set? Check the comments and maybe we can help each other

    Kingdom Come Are you also trying to reproduce this armor set? Check the comments and maybe we can help each other


    Are you also trying to reproduce this armor set? Check the comments and maybe we can help each other

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Needle in a haystack in a nutshell

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    EVERY map form EVERY City, Town and Settlement

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I Finally Encountered Fireflies, Here is Verification That They Lead You to Graves/Treasure.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Mercy is OP

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance PS5 Gameplay (4K HDR)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Alchemy recipes

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    i'm really getting into alchemy on my new playthrough, but the cost of recipe books made me wonder if it's possible to brew certain potions without Henry having read the recipe?

    submitted by /u/INRIMUSTDIE
    [link] [comments]

    Henry’s looking like a king

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I wish I could choose my own splash screen upon booting up. Something more like this, beats partially rendered castle ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    Map size.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Persuasion seems to "ruin" a lot of quests, by cutting interesting content.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Its a problem I noticed, that a lot of quests both side and main, kinda get neutered by having a high persuassion, its almost like a press to skip button. So many quests I discovered have interesting storylines with characters that you can skip by just having good Speech or other skills.

    What is most weird to me about this is that the developers to time, care and money to craft these questlines only for you to just skip them. I'm really not sure how they didn't see this problem coming, cause it seems its really easy to get your Speech skills high, I am really early in the game, and I rarely if ever meet a character that I cannot out talk.

    submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit
    [link] [comments]

    Wenceslaus IV wiki page. Anyone else notice this? ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    it glows with power

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Come on developers, don't give up.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    I just wish they had added blacksmithing into the game, like you are a blacksmiths son why isn't that a career choice I can have. Also why does it always crash, I really enjoy this game but it's just annoying. My gpu died after a pretty bad crash in this game... Which sucks.... Oh well

    submitted by /u/Koala-Competition
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to start a proper let's play on this game and already delighted with this poop-throwing, drunkard-fighting adventure through medieval times!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Kingdom come deliverance review

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Just finished kingdom come deliverance and WHAT A GAME!!! It fully exceeded my expectations I highly recommend it to anyone that haven't played it yet. Big props to Warhorse Studios for making this masterpiece and deep silver for publishing it. I'd give it a solid 9/10. Very Good Game

    submitted by /u/CJ11JAMES
    [link] [comments]

    Forced fencing: Putting stolen goods in a merchant's chest

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    1. Most merchants refuse to buy stolen goods from you.
    2. All merchants have a (Very Hard) chest with their entire store inventory.
    3. Every so often, items that are not in the merchant's "default" stock are removed from their inventory and replaced with Groschen, leading to a phenomenon where the more you sell to a merchant, the more money they'll have next time.
      1. Their "default stock" is also replenished. A corresponding amount of Groschen is not necessarily removed, else you'd permanently ruin a store by stealing everything in one go.

    This means that you can "force" a merchant to effectively accept stolen goods by placing them in their vendor chest. Tested with Brother Nicodemus; I stole a bunch of crosses and all the clothes off the wounded people, put them in his chest, and when Nico woke up, we went bowling he had 5.1k Groschen and a reset inventory (like 10 of each herb, Recipe For Lethian Water, treasure map).

    EDIT: Bonus test! Just took the contents of the Rattay Armorsmith next door to the Rattay Alchemist, waited outside reading about alcoholism, broke back in to 42k Groschen and his usual sales inventory right there in the box. Tada, alternative haggling.

    oh and he fled when he saw me because i may have gone upstairs to kill the shop guard because reasons and punched him out when caught. Look at my history here. I am not portraying a Henry with a sense of morality that he obeys. Just ask Hans the Poopedon.

    submitted by /u/Extramrdo
    [link] [comments]

    Jedi have infiltrated the Rattay Tourney...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Buying gear?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    I just got to Rattay and noticed the shops in this game work differently than other RPGs. I'm used to having a few choices, but it's usually beginner stuff and eventually, as I level up, the shops will kinda level up their gear with me.

    In this game, the shop just has a whole mess of equipment, at wildly varying prices, that have stats all over the place.

    So I'm kinda at a loss. Are these shops already stocked with late-game gear? I don't want to pick flowers for the next week to buy the good gear now if it's going to be outdated after a handful of quest missions.

    submitted by /u/DicksOutForGrapeApe
    [link] [comments]

    *Spoilers* (XB1) Vranik crashes my game?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    So whenever I get to vranik I just can't progress. I raid the camp, clear out the people at the main gate, clear out the people in the tents and then clear out the people at the secondary gate. Then a cutscene triggers and my fame boots me back to my xbox home screen. What do I do

    submitted by /u/WyattR-
    [link] [comments]

    MUTS BACK EVERYONE!!!! IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    KCD Mods Not Working Through Vortex

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    As the title says, I cannot get the mods to work. I made sure the mods are staged in a folder on the same drive as the game directory, but NOT within the game directory (Vortex won't allow you to put them there anyway), and I've made sure they're all installed, enabled and deployed, but still nothing works. They're also recent mods with a mod.manifest file.

    Im not sure why none of them are working and i cant find answers on the Nexus Mods site.

    submitted by /u/Balrog229
    [link] [comments]

    Next to Godliness - I keep getting harassed by guards?!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    So I've got the key from Sir Capon's chest and am trying to figure out where the pitcher and how to get to the wine cellar, but I keep getting interrupted and attacked by guards from trespassing. I tried knocking out and killing a few guards but that hasn't worked either (they keep spawning more. Do I just need to be stealthier?

    submitted by /u/AverageDingbat
    [link] [comments]

    Help with rattay tournament

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I have already beat it twice, but now every time I go to enroll a guard will get pissed and fist fight me failing it. I even managed to bumrush up to the guy who starts the tourney and said guard still made me fail in the middle of dialogue. I have low rep with the rattay guards. I got no clue what to do. Any suggestions? (Other than restarting cause im already 40 or so hours in)

    submitted by /u/iKILLdeadBOOGERS
    [link] [comments]

    So this is what happens if you ran away from the random encounter "YOU MURDERER"

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment