• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Kingdom Come The boys ready to move on Pribyslavitz

    Kingdom Come The boys ready to move on Pribyslavitz


    The boys ready to move on Pribyslavitz

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Well unexpected ending of a brawl

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Lose scenarios - what's with these odds?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I love to get into combat it's the easiest way to get rich. But I find myself outmatched constantly. I fast travel to one place, ambushed by 4 fully armored dudes. Maybe my skills are too low, maybe part of the realism is getting ganked regularly.

    I know some of you will say git gud, so help me out here. How do you deal with these situations, you who are so wise in the ways?

    submitted by /u/DaySul
    [link] [comments]

    I was just ambushed twice by 3 high level bandits??

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    In the area between Rattay and Vranik, 3 dudes with well over 1k worth of loot on each ambushed me not even that far apart. The first set of bandits I dealt with in a lengthy duel but the second got to me. kinda sad lost like an hour worth of progress and tons of loot ;(

    submitted by /u/whyuhav2belikdis
    [link] [comments]

    Random group of horses outside Talmberg?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Second Part?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Perhaps there isn't any information about a Kingdom Come Deliverance's second part, but if some of you have heard something of it, please tell me.

    I really love this game and I cant wait to play such a good one again.

    submitted by /u/Tario3011
    [link] [comments]

    I just got killed by a gaurd and now, I can't go back to any previous saves.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    I was just wandering around Rattay and I accidently killed a guy, and the guards attacked. I obviously died, so I tried to load my last save, which was seconds ago. I have been playing for 67 hours and I'm on the nest of vipers quest. I don't know what happened and when I try to load save, it says that I have no saved games.

    submitted by /u/jereffuffu
    [link] [comments]

    What are the latest sales stats for KCD?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    It says in most places 3 million copies sold but that's from 2019 I think. Wonder what the current count is

    submitted by /u/thatblondeguy_
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezing at merchant

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Did anyone else ever have a problem with the inventory/trade window when talking to a merchant?

    I know that sometimes, when you open your inventory it is possible that you cannot click anything. So you gotta close the inventory, save the game and restart it.

    But yesterday it happened to me for the first time at the merchant after an hour of unsaved progress. I couldn't do anything. There was no way out. However, those tabs (selling, buying..) were blacked out and the music was still running.

    Did anyone find an immediate fix to this? Or is it just unlucky?

    Edit: playing on PC on the current version on steam.

    submitted by /u/Sombrakata
    [link] [comments]

    After like 16 attempts at trying to kill baldy I somehow managed to completely flatten him

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    How do I get the old bassinet?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    As you saw I'm wondering how to acquire the old bassinet. I looked all around and can't find it and I've completed the game twice!

    submitted by /u/Unknown_Meliodas
    [link] [comments]

    Minor From the Ashes Spoilers abt Kunesh

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    So i like how u can hire kunesh to become a woodcutter in Priby...except apparently one of the options is to bribe him! Lmao.

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    New Player meta-game tips

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I'm a new player, obviously. I've heard this game is brutal but satisfying. Unfortunately I'm one of those grind til I'm overpowered type persons (I like to win?). So I apologise to all the purists who just thing I'm a fool for doing it, honestly I can't help it.

    So, my main questions are:

    Is there any early game things to do or find that can give me an edge or advantage?

    Is there an early game area or mission where I can grind til I become insanely OP?

    Is there an exploit that's just unfair that I can abuse maliciously?

    submitted by /u/KyojinkaEnkoku
    [link] [comments]

    The Charlatan Had Too Many of His Healing Remedies

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    How in God's name does lockpicking work?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    I've been playing the game for less than five hours and at least one of those was spent fidgeting around with locks.

    I couldn't open the guardsroom chest in the first village and ended up having to jump off the moat to escape the castle.

    Now I've just been told that I need to lockpick a ring out of some guys chest? And the quest giver only gave me a single lockpick? I've attempted to pick locks dozens of times and haven't even gotten halfway round the circle. I hope to God this doesn't end up being a main part of the game.

    submitted by /u/NollaigNogo
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Issue

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Hello all, I recently got back into KCD and tried to mod however the old way no longer works and the video I checked out online said to make a modded folder however I tried this and it did not work for any of the mods what so ever any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/colepape14
    [link] [comments]

    How does bow leveling work?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    First what constitutes a "target", for example, can I just go on the shooting range and just shoot at the targets, regardless of the tournament?

    Are animals and humans valued the same? Headshots and bodyshots? Distance(Do I get more XP for more distant shots)?

    Tournaments, do I have to win them to get XP?

    submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit
    [link] [comments]

    Slightly disappointed with the lack of true freedom of choice

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    while KC:D definitely has a number of quests that allow for different outcomes based on your actions, it has even more of them (and by a substantial margin) where this is not the case. I found this particularly glaring in the main quests. Even worse still, often the former give you the illusion of choice by presenting you, for example, with different dialogue options that ultimately all lead to the same result. Example: Arguing with Capon in Night Raid or instantly agreeing to retreat.*

    I get it. It is cheaper to create non-branching quests. However, I find the ones that do diverge based on player input far, far, far more interesting and would rather have only half as many of those in total (or even fewer) than twice as many (or more) linear ones.

    If there is one thing I would wish Warhorse improve upon in future games of theirs it is this aspect. Cyberpunk 2077 advertised this exact game design ethic prior to their launch, too, and yet in the final game the number of quests actually reacting to players' creativity and different approaches was paltry.
     

    Am I alone in caring this strongly about this aspect of the game or are there others who feel similarly?
     

    * Speaking of which, why the fuck, other than for the obvious "muh plot contrivance", does the portcullis not get raised by our men inside after Capon gets his ass penetrated by an arrow? They even went as far as leaving one of the guards that accompanied you right by the ladder that leads up to the winch. But no, instead, when you retreat, you see your allies standing uselessly in front of the gate with everyone else inside pissing off back down the ladder.

    During my first playthrough of that mission I went as far as dispatching all seven guards before looking for the hostages and even butchering every soldier after the alarm (if you're quick enough you can kill them all before Capon rectally hemorrhages his entire life's blood). But despite that I somehow get forced by the game to flee with my dick tucked between my legs. Annoying.

    submitted by /u/BrewTheDeck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment