• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Kingdom Come Lol

    Kingdom Come Lol


    Lol

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Cuman with 1.4k arrows

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Here’s a photo of the jacket on Henry.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    This game is amazing.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I went to interrogate that 'big oxen boy' and when I told him I had to bring him back to Rattay for a christian execution he denied so Henry said 'god will kill you himself or something like that'. 30 seconds later the bandits arrive can cut him to pieces. Damn.

    submitted by /u/DropDeezDrops
    [link] [comments]

    I only wish it happend first turn :D

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Best game ever!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    You guys already know this ofcourse but this is the best god damn game ever!!
    Just won the tournament and encountered the black knight a day after, he was really angry with me. WHAT A FIGHT! He poisioned me with his blade and I thought that I was done for. But i managed to beat him before dying from the poison and ran like hell back up the hill to Rattay, just in time to buy antidote from the Apathecary guy. Super close call. What a thrill!

    Just wanted to share my exitment haha.

    Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/Ifjop
    [link] [comments]

    Does this 3DS Max software digital drawing remind you of a scene in Kingdom Come?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Monster walking freely on the Holy Land!!!!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    This has to be a glitch, right?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I may have trained abit too much

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    After completing the quest where you look for Ginger. I spent hours doing all of the current side quests and training with Bernard. I think I may have gone and trained too much.

    After doing all of the available quests and training, I finally started the batism of Fire. Well I had the final fight with Runt and I beat him with two master strikes. Well, that was a suprise lol

    Still love this game

    submitted by /u/Ckent96
    [link] [comments]

    Help captain Bernard won't spawn at the training ring so I cant learn master strikes

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    I finally found the jacket!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Just waiting for the poison to kick in...

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Yellow scarf location

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where to find the yellow scarf ? It is similar to the scarf that Henry starts with only yellow. I've been searching for this item for a long time and cannot seem to find it.

    submitted by /u/grant890q
    [link] [comments]

    I followed Hans during the hunt.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Help! i've been wrongly accused of MURDER!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    TL;DR : Killed a legit assassin in self-defense and now the entire town of Rattay is now looking to jail me, what can i do? i can't spent time in jail as i have a "timed" quest that leads to that town

    I finished the Rattay tournament for the first time, went to have a nice talk with the mill wench. About the end of our conversation when i spot a dude sprinting straight at us (i can see him behind the girl (can't remember the name, sorry) when she talks) sword in hand, dressed in black (like a common bandit). i was sitting so i tried my best to interrupt the cutscene and get up, but when i was able to leave the conversation the dude was already slashing me, got about 4 to 5 slashes without piercing much of my armor but the last hit left me poisoned and bleeding, so i grabbed my hammer and engraved the hard end on his skull a few times until he couldn't move anymore. As i looted the body, i found the poisoned blade. "They put assassins in this game???" i said, but there was no paper or item, like in Skirym, with my name on it. No signs of orders given to him.

    Anyways during this whole deal, the mill wench and Peshek the asshole both go running back to Rattay yelling "Murderer! Murderer!!"... and i was so deep in the game man, that i though they were running to report the failed attempt at my life but noOoOoOo, the ratted Me out.... ME! ... for killing a dude who started a fight with a poisoned blade while i was having some R&R. WTF GAME??

    i'm in about 1 month (in game) since that happened and they haven't forgot about it, now i started a quest which involves getting wine from rattay.
    i've tried talking to the guards (i already have better stats than them in charisma, speech and strength) but nothing seems to work, potions don't change the outcome either. I've tried to enter with other methods (simply by running fast on a horse then loosing the cops gta style) but then i can't get the wine without some dimwit interrupting me because JAIL TIME MOFO. I'm not sure how long can i wait until the quest is failed but that's my last item on the list.

    Any help would be appreciated. (sorry for the weird English)

    Also... what happens if ... say ... someone killed all the guards. Do they have an infinite spawn inside the city? or is it a limit? (asking for a friend)

    submitted by /u/El_Doberman
    [link] [comments]

    Does this 3DS Max software advertisement remind you of another digital drawing? #kcd

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Best strength weapon?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I am not sure if weapon damage levels with your strength and agility if so what is the best weapon for strength?

    submitted by /u/Alizoner
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't see you down there. As Henry clears his latest skirmish grounds.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Finally finished the game after playing on and off for years

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    It was last night. I was 8 beers deep and cried like a little baby.

    Now to play on Hardcore Mode and cry tears of frustration.

    submitted by /u/blackonyxring
    [link] [comments]

    Henry the ‘injured’ refuses to go to bed

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    [PS4]

    [Resolved - Solution was to simply close the application and start again.]

    Each time I try to get Henry to sleep, the notification comes up that he's too injured to sleep and needs immediate treatment.

    My problem likely started due to my Henry previously attempting to escape Cumans while fast travelling where he blindly took a steep fall and bled slowly to death after bandaging both legs.

    Does anyone have any clue of how to treat this problem? Preferably without starting a new game for the third time today?

    submitted by /u/DoonsCool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment