• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Kingdom Come POV: You went to sleep without a torch

    Kingdom Come POV: You went to sleep without a torch


    POV: You went to sleep without a torch

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    Henry the Bludgeon Knight

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    just wanted to share this well-timed punch

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Farewell

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    It's over, Hal! I have the high ground!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    I love u can visit al these city's thru Google maps

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    LCD is my favorite game of all time

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I've been a gamer for 28 of my 31 years of life. I'm also an avid lover of history. KCD is the perfect marriage of incredibly fun gaming, amazing storytelling and historical accuracy (for the most part.) I'm so thankful I gave this game a shot when it was on gamepass. After a few of my first hours with the game, I not only bought the game, but also each DLC. I'm amazed that a newly formed studio, who relied on private funding and social donations managed to produce an absolute gem of a game. Not only that, but this was their first game as a studio.. I am Beyond excited for their next installment!!

    submitted by /u/Zball89
    [link] [comments]

    Headcracker is a blessing in disguise

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Hehe, the oldest bait in the book

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    This game shows no mercy to the inexperienced...

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Amazing attention to detail by Warhorse Studios~

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Do i have to be a knight?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey all.
    Just got the game last friday and now some 25 hours in and enjoying the game a lot. Gives really good old RPG vibes. Beautifull world and characters.
    However i am not a major fan of the combat, that is, i like 1vs1 and do reasonably well in that, but against multiple and when dogs are included i am fighting the lock mechanism more then the enemies.

    mind you i don't mind that the fight is hard, as well a 1vs2+ irl would be quite a bitch too.
    And that brings me to my question, is it viable to not be a knight type of character?

    Like is it possible to run around in light / medium armor and still use melee / bows and not gimp myself? In games like TES series i generaly favored a medium/light armored archer & melee mix. As heavy armor makes me feel slow and costs a lot to repair.

    I should say that i try to keep Henry a good guy, so no needless stealing and murdering if that is of any importance.

    Really happy i got this, it's one of the most deepest and beautifull medieval games i have ever played.

    submitted by /u/CGNoorloos
    [link] [comments]

    NSFW: This reads like a Sir Hans Capon love letter

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Since nearly all plate armor has nearly the same defenses, should I prioritize fashion?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I like looking cool, and I want the lords of leipa armor set because it looks pretty cool. also is gold-trimmed so extra charisma. And after looking up best armor pieces, they all are pretty similar in defense. So should I look cool with good defense as well?

    submitted by /u/GhostRaptor231
    [link] [comments]

    Chicken punch man

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Why is there a perk to unhorse enemies if enemies never ride horses?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    i think it's the Bailman Warfare perk

    submitted by /u/matty314dream
    [link] [comments]

    lost 3 hours of progress after a random event

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    rounded a bend in the woods on my horse, there was a corpse on the ground and the horse kicked me off.

    3 cumans stabbed me to death

    submitted by /u/percept707
    [link] [comments]

    An issue with bernard

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    So I wanted to test my skills with papa Bernard with a real sword and surprisingly whooped his ass but then after a few moments outside the ring he just collapsed and now I can't continue a quest that requires him

    Edit: not sure if this is important but I'm on pc

    submitted by /u/aboullkhill
    [link] [comments]

    Is the bailiff in uzhitz the only guard there?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    So I knocked out the bailiff, stole his armor and mace, and then I got a bounty of 1.3k. I decided I was gonna flee and after a minute of running I just turned around and fought him, easily knocked him out and then he despawned. I have not been stopped since.

    submitted by /u/Fyckausername
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies grabbing me always.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    Why are my enemies alway grabbing me? Especially when its a fist fight. And is there a way to deflect attacks? Sorry new to the game

    submitted by /u/Burokatsi
    [link] [comments]

    KC2 Story and Character Speculation

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I'm thinking the second game will include a lot of betrayal and manipulation from people we looked up to in KCD, since the real radzig was hated so much the peasants ripped him apart and threw his parts around like a celebration. Granted I haven't researched in a while, correct me if I'm wrong. I just wanna write this down before I forget again lmao. The reason I'm bringing up radzig and his real counterparts death I'm guessing the writers might go the historical accuracy route with the story. Replaying on hard-core mode I realized how quick radzig was to give Henry a sword and tells him he has much practicing to do. When Henry eventually winds up in his service he's quickly promoted and sent off on another mission. My guess is that Henry would have wound up in his services regardless of the attack on Skalitz. I'm thinking he's grooming Henry to be a perfect dog while keeping him happy by telling him how much he loves him as a father (eventually, when Henry finds out on his own) I think these cracks in Radzigs character will show more in KC2 and eventually become an antagonist in some way.

    I'm definitely gonna have to edit this later. Looks like I just threw up my thoughts this post

    submitted by /u/Worldtra
    [link] [comments]

    Controller vs KB and mouse

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Just picked the game up in steam, looking for pros/cons to controller vs KB and mouse. I feel like the controller would be better for combat. TIA.

    submitted by /u/Slot-
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the DLC a women's lot for the dog?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I'm returned to the game after 2ish years and a new computer (lord be praised!), I'm doing a full tilt hardcore playthrough and I'm enjoying it. My question is does having the dog with you help too much? or take away from the roleplay or whatever? Id like to have a dog sometimes but I don't want that dog to go and hold down opponents so I can attack freely.

    what have been your experiences?

    P.S. also, does the dog make the game more buggy?

    submitted by /u/blind___surgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Having a Pint with the lads after a hard fought tourney, with no hard feelings, my winnings will cover tonight's drink's! Anyone here take part in live medieval combat tournaments?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment