• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Kingdom Come From Rattay, With Love (Sniping Wolfin from the clifftop)

    Kingdom Come From Rattay, With Love (Sniping Wolfin from the clifftop)


    From Rattay, With Love (Sniping Wolfin from the clifftop)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Is there any info what the population of the game area is?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I know that the game's area is 4 X 4 kms in size, and I also know that it has a number of villages and smaller towns. Is there any source in game regarding the population of the different settlements? Or the total population of the game world? If not, what would your guesses be?

    submitted by /u/Markooo95
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fight multiple people?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I'm quite new to this game with just under 27 hours in it and am having a lot of trouble when it comes to fighting more than one person at a time on foot, is there a way to make it easy, or even somewhat do-able? Or is it pretty much impossible to fight more than one person at a time?

    submitted by /u/mattkilroy
    [link] [comments]

    Quest Waldensians - Spoiler Warning

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Recently started playing and was struggling role playing as a knight, until...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I learned how to take out Cuman camps.

    I was getting my arse handed to me trying to take out a camp with 4 Cumans and 3 dogs in it. Was wondering what the point in learning combos on my longsword was considering most swings get blocked. I was desperate to not go down the Stealth route.

    So, after a few deaths I decided to charge in on horseback! It was an incredible scene. Their dogs going mad, arrows flying at me, me swinging left and right as I charged again and again. It was breathtaking. Such an amazing experience considering how I'd been getting owned doing it on foot.

    Anyway, just wanted to share and offer a crumb of hope to those, like me, who don't want to rely on the bow and stealth for tough quests like this one called Masquerade.

    Time for dice!

    submitted by /u/Milo1999
    [link] [comments]

    Currently wrapping up Johanka’s quest after beating the main game when this massive black pixelated cloud appeared and started blowing East... is Minecraft attacking or something? No mods that affect the environment by the way.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    The Joy of Gutting III

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    Anyone have any cool “themed” looks for Henry? This is my Armoured Bailiff outfit, good defence and great charisma!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Robardeption

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Any ideas of how to get the red variant of the Decorated Arming Doublet? The Baillif of Skalitz wears it, but now it's too late to get it from him

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Can I unlock all but one strength perks?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    New to the game, and I read the info on strength which says you get a perk point every 2 strength levels. Since there are 11 strength perks in total, does that mean I can unlock 10 of them by level 20? I'm assuming all perk points are individual to their own stat, which means I wouldn't be able to reinvest those strength perk points into other skills, yes?

    submitted by /u/Nohrin
    [link] [comments]

    Your lord requires you for the hunt.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I still don't feel much for Skalitz

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    In my opinion, the time in Skalitz is way too short to make (me) feel much for that place. You can barely interact with the people there. We have Henry's friends but honestly they are hot garbage. Then we have Johanka who is equally bad.

    The parents are awesome, so are Theresa and Bianca. Oh and the 2 guards in front of the castle are pretty cool too.. However, the rest is just..there. Nothing great about them.

    I don't feel any bond to this place. The bailiff's son (Alex) even changes his face after escaping Skalitz. So he is even more forgettable.

    Then we have jerks like Kunesh and worse.. Zbyshek.

    Sure, it is cute that you get greeted in a friendly way by the town and that you have a good relationship with the guards. But the time there is just so..short that I never appreciated it really much in my first playthrough.

    Rattay and Talmberg have so much more presence. Rattay has a big castle with lots of quests and other villages which belong to them. Talmberg also has lots of associated places and their heavy guards can be seen fighting off similarly impressively equipped bandits.

    Sasau also has good random encounters and a bigger city. Skalitz..is just so small. They had Rowna, sure.. Despite Radzig being the King's right hand or something.

    Every new savegame I start, wearing Skalit colors is not really an option I think about when I play a new Henry. The other towns did so much more for Henry than I know about Skalitz (I don't know much so it does not really count to me personally). I would rather serve under Hanush or Capon.
    I wished there was more build up or time spent in Skalitz, so it would feel more tragic as a whole (and not just about the parents). But sure it was sad to return there after the raid.. Not saying it wasn't.

    How do you feel about it?

    TL;DR: I think the time in Skalitz should have been longer and there should have been more NPC interactions, especially more NPCs which are kind and not jerks like Zbyshek, Matthew and co.

    submitted by /u/Sombrakata
    [link] [comments]

    A rare photo of henry showing his alpha male after out running that mill wench theresa

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Chickens tempting fate at Rattay archery range?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone has shot the chickens wandering loose in the archery range in Rattay, seems to me like they're asking for it. If you have does it make anyone hostile?

    submitted by /u/blundering_f00l
    [link] [comments]

    Drunkenness Stat Increases Help

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    When I have the Drunkenness buff, I receive no stat modifiers like the description of the buff suggests. So even though it says, "Drunkenness comes on gradually and its level is shown by the gold background on the buff's icon. It increases according to how much you've drunk. Up to the halfway point of the buff, your Strength, Speech, Vitality and Charisma increase up to a maximum of +2. The closer you get to the halfway mark, the greater the bonus. But your conspicuousness will also rise considerably," I receive no increases to strength, speech, vitality, or charisma.

    I'm playing hardcore with all negative perks. For drinking I've taken Drinking Habit and Drunk so far and I'm level 9 in drinking.

    I had a bug where I became an alcoholic, drank more alcohol, received another Alcoholic debuff icon. The second debuff icon didn't disappear after taking Hair o' the Dog. The icon did disappear after restarting the game.

    Am I bugged, or am I missing something? The Drunk perk should only remove the negative affects of drunkenness right?

    submitted by /u/Ebrown51
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite part of the game?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment