• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Kingdom Come If you activate Nvidia’s photo mode while reading, you can clearly see that Henry is a psychic wizard.

    Kingdom Come If you activate Nvidia’s photo mode while reading, you can clearly see that Henry is a psychic wizard.


    If you activate Nvidia’s photo mode while reading, you can clearly see that Henry is a psychic wizard.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:54 PM PST

    Beautiful nod to Witcher III in Kingdome come

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Is this canon?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Sometimes I feel like having all these loaded dice and the agility perk is cheating...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Did you know he didn't even show up to his own coronation? G'Damnit Wenceslas

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:33 PM PST

    me when the

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:52 AM PST

    Johanka....

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PST

    So Johanka tried to make me do a pennantance walk, I decided I didnt like her calling me out on my shit after I helped her with everything, so she took an arrow to the back of the head.

    Has anyone else become so sick of Johankas shit they killed her?

    What does this mean for my quest line?

    submitted by /u/Tryptych56
    [link] [comments]

    In a monastery not far from where I live there is a fresco about King Charles IV King of Bohemia

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Finally happening!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:17 AM PST

    Playing Hardcore. In my 50 hours I ran into roadside bandits only twice due to lack of fast travel

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:10 AM PST

    Is this normal? I was pumped to test my skills in hardcore mode but the only strong enemies I can find are in Bernard and Robard's camps (which isn't a whole lot of challenge because the AI is dumb and stares at you while you headshot his friends)

    I wandered around Pribyslavitz (haven't begun the attack yet) and Rovna in hopes of stumbling upon bandits but to no avail. Hell, I haven't even encountered the wayfaring knight :(

    Any tips for tougher/more chance encounters? If not, is there a location in the game where enemies respawn? Or do the random ambushes increase with player level?

    (ps: I am aware of mods but I am looking for a vanilla solution before I browse them)

    submitted by /u/Jinglemisk
    [link] [comments]

    Look, there is two of them (from my glitch folder)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Robin Hood on the Road North of Uzhitz

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PST

    I was testing out Nvidia optimization and it was unsettling to say the least.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 07:07 PM PST

    If Henry can live off of lentil stew I can too. All are welcome BYOB (Bring Your Own Bowl)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Dumb question

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PST

    I played the game when it came out beat runt put it down an picked it up again two weeks ago falling madly in love with it and I have a dumb question.

    Looking up bridles some have reigns some don't does that matter or is it just aesthetics? I've scoured forums and google but nothing talks about the reigns really so I'm wondering if it matters.

    submitted by /u/Cautionzombie
    [link] [comments]

    This was a very close game of Farkle until it suddenly wasn't.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Henry has an interesting honing technique

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Monthly no sound bug post

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:28 AM PST

    I have been looking and it seems to be quite recurrent, last post about a no-sound bug dates from last month.

    Mine is the following: I have sound for the WarHorse logo at the very beginning, but then it dies out during the first screen of the introduction (somewhat after ...the forth had...).

    I deleted some old saves, not all (40 left), doesn't seem to work. Also check the volume mixer, sound of Kingdom is at the maximum. No problem with other games-applications.

    Now trying to play without sound but it doesn't feel the same. Any help is appreciated, this game is awesome and it really bugs me off. Thanks.

    Edit: on PC. New one, plenty of memory and up to date gears

    submitted by /u/KindergartenDJ
    [link] [comments]

    DLC’s

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PST

    When is a good time to start the DLC Women's Lot ? Or any of the other DLC's

    submitted by /u/kakashi_22
    [link] [comments]

    Failed Quest

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:07 PM PST

    I have failed "Ginger in a Pickle", so will I be able to play it again if I failed a quest? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/OperativeDonut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment