• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Kingdom Come Henry chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Dice?"

    Kingdom Come Henry chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Dice?"


    Henry chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Dice?"

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:35 AM PST

    Bold of these bandits to appear after I stole their clothes

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:13 PM PST

    KCD on ps1

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    King Charming trophy - rep build

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:37 AM PST

    God be praised!

    I'm currently doing a Merciful/Virgin run and at the same time I had to do King Charming trophy since I missed it in my first playthrough I know there is a whole lot of misunderstanding about the whole thing, so I just wanted to let you folk know :

    You don't need to build rep by haggling, maybe 2-3 points max., all rep gain I got otherwise was from successfully completing quests in each location. the trophy popped just now and my score is following :

    Rovna 0 Uzhitz 100 Pribyslavitz 50 Monastery 100 Rattay 84 Vranik 0 Neuhof 100 Sassau 100 Ledetchko 85 Talmberg 84 Skalitz 100 Merhojed 68 Samopesh 82

    which leads me to conclusion that you don't actually need 10 different places at 80+ rating, as I've read in many threads, it's rather overall percentage

    so don't worry too much about this one, just complete as many quests as you can before entering Vranik in "Die is cast" main mission and you should be fine :)

    hopefully this'll be helpful :)

    oh and the patch is 1.9.3G

    submitted by /u/YngPdwn
    [link] [comments]

    After Pursuing and Knocking Out the Thief, He Has Ascended

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:00 AM PST

    What is this place

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Bandits fighting Cumans, left behind a pile of corpses

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Last night I was riding north of Sasau heading to the villages up there and to circle around to Talmberg, when I saw a group of people fighting. I thought it might be guards fighting against bandits, so I hopped off Pebbles and rushed in to help. I had some trouble distinguishing friendlies in the group--I didn't want to accidentally attack the guards I was trying to help. I circled around and made sure to attack only anyone who started engaging me. But after a couple seconds of that, it became clear to me that the people fighting were actually Cumans versus bandits, and any of them were more than happy to add Henry to their enemies list. So it was on! Just maneuvering to avoid arrows and keep everyone in front of me, telling Mutt to engage, parrying/masterstriking, landing a flurry of blows with my poisoned ceremonial mace whenever someone reeled back from a parry or got distracted by Mutt.

    At the end of it, I counted six bodies along the road, which I looted. I believe there were probably another 2 or 3 bodies off the road that I couldn't see.

    submitted by /u/pet_wolverine
    [link] [comments]

    waow ��

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Tips for intimidation on dialogue?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I'm playing a thief/bandit/bad Henry but the dialogue choice always misses. My blood is bloody and the Light armor dirty. Any other tips?

    submitted by /u/SaintJeremy96
    [link] [comments]

    Your favourite gear setup

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PST

    So as the title says, whats your favourite gear setup? because at least to me it seems the game doesnt really have the one to rule them all armor, some will prefer light armor, some will not take helmet that reduces their vision, some will not use heavy legs protection because chance you get hit there is smaller. So I just wonder whats you Henry wearing on his quest to not suck?

    submitted by /u/Beranir
    [link] [comments]

    some cool concept art from KCD

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Weird outcome to My Friend Timmy

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:50 AM PST

    First playthrough and after being beaten to a pulp at the windmill a few times I decided to use the "sprint to pebbles, ride away and tackle them one at a time" strategy. Instead of chasing me they all started to run down the road which I guessed was to the the farm to kill Timmy. I managed to chase and fire arrows, killing all but the leader of them who I hit with one arrow.

    I then had to deal with the guards at the stable town who didn't like me firing arrows willy nilly and I assumed that when I arrived at the farm that the leader would have killed him. Instead he was on the floor dead at the gate so either he bled out from the arrow in his stomach or Timmy managed to punch him to death? I could loot some named sword from the leader bandit but all his cronies had disappeared and I'm wondering if I missed something key. Was I supposed to let them kill Timmy or have another fight with them later?

    submitted by /u/snusmumrikan
    [link] [comments]

    There's something weird about black peter

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:00 PM PST

    Well, that was underwhelming

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:01 PM PST

    Anyone else think that Prybislavitsis OP?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PST

    (Title should read "Anyone else think that Prybislavitz is OP", sorry for the error)

    I get >2000 grosh every day from there, but it increases even if you spent that time in jail, so i keep getting arrested for 10 days for trespassing and gain tens of thousands of groshen in like 20-30 mins. Seems broken, as it only takes like 20-30 thousand to make it start producing, and then it pays for it's own upgrades in a few in-game weeks, allowing you to get to max output in a very short amount of time, especially if you are a thief-type as you can get enough grosh for max output in like 2 hours by stealing from major city stores a few times.

    submitted by /u/Th3_Ash3n_0ne
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most unique about this game to you?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:43 PM PST

    I am about 23 hours into this masterpiece and I am amuzed and surprised at all times!! Just had my first serious combat encounter in the middle of the woods far away at night, a cheap axe, some armor, I lost the battle. Headset on, full sound. I am horrified at how much they nailed this game at a whole other level. I do not remember this kind of rush since the first time I experienced Batman Arkham Asylum or when I played Shadow of War too. Bravo Warhorse! What a peculiar fabulous immersion of a game! The combat and the historic feel to the game to me are its most unique things. How about you? What is the most unique thing about Kingdom Come Deiverance?

    submitted by /u/Hessssel
    [link] [comments]

    Level guides

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PST

    I'm a new player and I checked the FAQs but couldn't find this. Is there a recommended level guide for quests? I went to far into the main quest I think and got my ass during Baptism of Fire. I feel like I have to level up way more before returning to it...

    submitted by /u/maestrojxg
    [link] [comments]

    Rattay has an alcohol problem.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Do arrows ever despawn?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PST

    I shot some arrows into the ground near the miller in rattay and I noticed they didn't disappear even after reloading the game or playing a few hours.

    Do arrows ever disappear? And if not, would this affect the performance over time?

    PS: to clarify I'm talking about arrows shot into the ground, not into bodies or corpses. The latter disappear quite fast.

    submitted by /u/reborn_christian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment