• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Kingdom Come Who else didn't know Henry was real?!

    Kingdom Come Who else didn't know Henry was real?!


    Who else didn't know Henry was real?!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:34 AM PST

    Screw this guy and his fancy poison

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PST

    Henry's back in Skalitz. And he could go for a bite to eat.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PST

    That some sexy armor

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Keep track of your belongings, peasant. I swear, if i have to retrieve his turnip-stained coinpurse one more time....

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Console or PC

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Just wondering what the player base looks like on this sub

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jgrimlock1402
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS PLEASE] Brand new player here! Just picked up KCD:Royal Edition. Absolutely love it so far! Only just finished the prologue though and I've suddenly become Theresa. So I just have some beginner questions here...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Love this game so far!

    So it looks like I stumbled into some DLC immediately after the prologue ended with me waking up in Theresa's uncle's house. After conversing with the somewhat dickish uncle who wanted me to defile corpses, I spoke to Theresa outside and before I knew it I was transported back in time and playing as her!

    Main question, should I be playing this at this point in the story? I'm desperate to avoid spoilers but I managed to look up how long this DLC is and it seems it's between 5-10 hours. It just seems like quite a chunk of time to be away from Henry so early in the story.

    Additional technical question:

    I'm playing this on my PS4 slim (my PC couldn't handle it), and it does seem to be struggling from time to time with frame drops and some drastic pop-in issues. Has anyone experienced this game on PS5? If I could get my hands on a PS5, I think I might even wait to play it. Is it worth waiting to play it on the more powerful machine?

    Thanks for any help and tips!

    P.S. Unarmed combat is hard as shit!!

    submitted by /u/StarTruckNxtGyration
    [link] [comments]

    Just a prank bro. Cmon!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:02 PM PST

    out of the five perks (brute, ken, cloak and dagger, golden tongue along with juggler) which did you pick?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:58 PM PST

    I picked ken so I wouldn't have to change my clothes whenever I need to pass a charisma check since the "highest defensive" armors and clothes worn together only gets you to about 12-13 charisma... also charisma is the only stat that you'll really have to worry about after reaching max stats in the late game... id like to hear how other people think about it though

    submitted by /u/LikeableKiwi123
    [link] [comments]

    How not to get dragged at showed to the enemies during combat with multiple enemies?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:00 AM PST

    I am at 55h,lvl15 and i have very good gear and endgame stuff and still i cannot fight 1v4+ enemies especially if they are well armed. If i try to go back during combat there is this stupid animation where the enemies take me and drag me to their side and all start to hit my and permalock me and disengage it's a nightmare they keep surround in me even if i keep moving try to keep the distance. How can i prevent this to happen? Switching target it's very hard especially if you don't see the enemies

    I have watched so many combat tutorials but this is never explained in any video

    submitted by /u/Strider2126
    [link] [comments]

    How does KCD compare to a Souls game?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PST

    I'm thinking about starting Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice which is a 'Souls' game. I've never played a Souls game before and I know they're infamously hard, but how do they compare to KCD? KCD is pretty challenging. So if I have the patience and temperament to play KCD, would I enjoy Sekiro?

    submitted by /u/VillaGorilla52
    [link] [comments]

    the bandit comradeship

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Kingdom Cum

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Is this truly medieval?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 01:30 PM PST

    "pick up your kit in the armory" extra dialouge

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:12 AM PST

    if you already have full body armor then he will comment about how you don't really need it anymore but still gives it to you... it seems a flair is needed so ill just put it on RANT

    submitted by /u/LikeableKiwi123
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find a Cuman Hauberk?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:18 AM PST

    God be praised! I'm looking for a Cuman Hauberk (just because I like long hauberks) and I know there's some of them in a Cuman camp between Talberg and the Inn in the Glade. Does anyone know the exact location of this camp or of any other camp that have this hauberk?

    submitted by /u/Plus-Advantage9553
    [link] [comments]

    buckets wont despawn

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PST

    buckets wont despawn

    I was bumping into the water carriers just to see if they would drop their buckets and they actually do and after a while I noticed a strange bucket on the same spot that I attacked the water carrier in the middle of the path... so after getting imprisoned and finishing multiple questlines the bucket didn't despawn I also tried time skip but it didn't work... so do I now have a random permanent bucket in the middle of the road now?

    submitted by /u/LikeableKiwi123
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, he's just chilling in the air.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:04 PM PST

    waow 2.0

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PST

    English or german dub?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:31 PM PST

    What is the better synchro in your opinion? Going to start a new playthrough soon (thankfully forgot most from the last one) and thats one of my main questions.

    submitted by /u/MrPopanz
    [link] [comments]

    My first tournament. I did better than I thought.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment