• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Kingdom Come Good morning sunshine ☀️

    Kingdom Come Good morning sunshine ☀️


    Good morning sunshine ☀️

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:17 AM PST

    If only he knew that I was also going to bang his wife later...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Magnificent sunset on the road to Rattay.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Czech explains: Historical background of Kingdom Come Deliverance

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PST

    Henry's come to chug jug with us!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:25 PM PST

    I'm Feeling Quite Hungry.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PST

    Tips For A Returning Player

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:21 AM PST

    So I just recently picked up the game again after not playing since launch and holy crap I love it! I ordered the Royal Edition so I could have access to all of the DLC. (Was only $20 off GameStop so I figured why not)

    It's just such a vast and sometimes confusing game and I barely remember anything from the first time I played it. From you more experienced players are there any must do quests or advice you can give me? I tend to find myself broke quite often and have yet to find a good way to make money.

    submitted by /u/Ring-Shank
    [link] [comments]

    TiL that Hans Capon is about 15 in the game.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:14 PM PST

    I was always wondering why a thirty year old man wasn't considered "of age." It also makes me wonder how tf old is Henry, beating up on a 15 year old before getting drunk and going whoring with him.

    submitted by /u/daboobiesnatcher
    [link] [comments]

    Henry's come to see us!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Well well well

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Sorry. I promise this is the last one.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Crashing within 5 minutes (Steam)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:58 AM PST

    As the title says, I can't play more than 5 minutes without my game immediately crashing my entire PC. I have 0 issues with all my other games. I've tried varying the game files, uninstalling & reinstalling, & turning off my firewall, vysnc & motion blur off, quality is only on "high". What am I supposed to do to fix this game?

    Ryzen 3700x 5700XT Tomahawk Mobo 16gb ram corsair vengeance 1tb nvme

    submitted by /u/Fearless-Nature4797
    [link] [comments]

    Damn you Warhorse, I was groomed by Skyrim!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Henry the Axe Murderer claims another victim. And he's feeling quite hungry.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Strategy against cuman camps

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:14 AM PST

    I just got the quest where I need to get several sets of cuman armor, I was fully geared, like I mean the best sword, best armor, all those nice things, my sword is at 11 and I got absolutely anihilated by them, it was 5v1 + they had a dog and Im not that great in combat with multiple oponents, the problem is that I havent leveled blunt weapons, I havent leveled stealth, I havent leveled archery and now Im not sure what should I do exept for ignoring this quest. What would be your strategy in this situation, when you are best geared for straight sword fight and you get destroyed in it.

    submitted by /u/Beranir
    [link] [comments]

    I've never seen this shield ever lol anyone else out there find this?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:12 PM PST

    Main quest/DLC play order?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I've currently finished most side quests, the Theresa part of Woman's lot, and up to just before the monastery part of the main quest. My question is, what do order do you recommend playing? Do you think main quests should be finished first? Or the DLCs? I've heard you cannot finish some quests when you've finished the main story line. What is the point of no return and is there a similar thing for other quests where you cannot complete one if you've finished another?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Dr_LobsterAlien
    [link] [comments]

    Where could he have vanished to?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment