• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Kingdom Come It's still my favorite city though

    Kingdom Come It's still my favorite city though


    It's still my favorite city though

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Happens every time I'm rushing to the Rattay alchemy bench

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    I just trained with Captain Bernard all day and....

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I started off with like 0 combat stats and trained with wooden shortswords only for like almost the entire day maybe a couple hours I wanna say 4 - 6 hrs. My Str sits at 15 ish and my Sword skill is around 17 now as well as agi being 18 and warfarer being around 15 or 16. After that I decided to fight Bernard fr with a shortsword only a real one and beat him twice. Then I went to do the first bandit camp mission. I got overrun at first and was quite scared so I managed to get the leader by himself and 1v1ed him in like 3 swings he died then I 1v1ed the other guy and that managed to scare off the other two peasants. They ran and begged for mercy but I just mowed them down like I have been training for the past 6 hrs. It felt good. Real fucking good. I cant wait to play some more and I am really glad I listened to whoever told me to train first before going past the main story when you meet Bernard. It was extremely helpful it was fun and now my Henry is a killing machine :))

    Edit: After this post I made my way up to uschwitz crazy in game night I just had. Went to the tavern to play some dice. First time made almost 300 groshen. Then one dude cheated and beat me I lost 100 groshen. I chased him down tried to pick him he yelled the bailiff got involved I mowed the baliff down and a couple of guards holy shit the combat in this game is no joke all thanks to my homie Bernard now im sitting on like almost 2k groshen in loot and uh this game is a fucking blast I almost feel like restarting or should I keep going omg lmao I feel like the devil himself.

    submitted by /u/burrito_mafia
    [link] [comments]

    For some reason, the herald let Henry compete completely wasted on Moonshine

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Some pictures my brother took of me in my armor for a school project what do you guys think?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Throwback: You and your childhood friend find a stick on the ground

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Everyone after seeing the courtship with theresa:

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    The ultimate guard

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Npcs not playing by the same rules, unlimited stamina pretty much and weight does not matter it seems lol. found theese arrows on a guard in a camp.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    I just skipped the whole Counterfeiting questline

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    So i went to Florian where he told me that his woman was kidnapped. Even though i stole the evidence from his chest i still wanted to save the damsel in distress. So on my way i stumbled upon a bandit camp. First i wanted to ignore them but then decided to get some combat Training out of them. After smacking all of them with my warhammer i looked around for loot. There i saw that they were camped in front of a mineshaft. I remembered the sidequest where i had to explore the skalitz mines for tobias Freyar so i thought these bandits were the same that ambushed me in that particular sidequest. So i decided to explore the mineshaft in which i heard some voices. Here i stumbled upon the headmen of the counterfeiting operation. I then managed to persuade him into giving up. Now i think it is kinda funny that i destroyed an organized counterfeiting operation by just stumbeling into their den. But i am also sad that i skipped a cool questline Sry if there are grammer mistakes in the text englisch is not my native language :)

    submitted by /u/Reydoxx
    [link] [comments]

    Turning a glitch into a role-play experience

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Yesterday my Henry was riding through the forest south of Talmberg, and saw a group of people ahead. I recognized guards and Cumans, and I leapt off my horse to engage the Cumans. I think the issue that arose was that somehow the Cumans weren't spawned as hostile. They all started fighting right after I initiated combat myself. I killed a Cuman quickly, and the guards and remaining Cumans took their fight away from me while I finished off my opponent.

    After my target was dead, I noticed that I would need to hold "E" to loot him, which is typically an indicator that the dead person is considered a civilian, and looting the body would be stealing. I was like, fine, whatever, I'm not gonna do that, I don't need the loot.

    Then the guards returned, and one of them accused me of murder. Henry had my own reaction, saying, "What?" The option arose to talk my way out of it, and I tried to say that I'm on a secret mission from Sir Radzig, but the guard wasn't hearin' it.

    I play a very upstanding Henry, who doesn't murder, and doesn't even steal unless provoked by either a cheating gambler or the jerk Custodian at Sasau. But I also play a stubborn Henry who isn't about to face jail time for killing a Cuman. So I refused. I figured with regret that I was about to need to kill three guards who, however mistakenly, were just trying to do their jobs. I pulled out my weapon and engaged. But that's when I noticed that the first guard was engaging me in hand-to-hand. Wow! I put my weapon away and beat him in hand-to-hand until he surrendered.

    Next two guards were engaging with weapons, but I was inspired now. I pulled out my own weapon but engaged very carefully, getting both guards to the point of surrender and not killing either of them.

    As a final element to the issue, I checked my map but apparently since the issue occurred in the forest, I wasn't wanted for a crime in any city, and everything seemed fine on that level. Indeed, after the incident I rode on to Rattay and there were no problems.

    So hopefully the guards in question came away learning a lesson, but no matter what, it ended up without any law abiding citizen dying OR facing jail time!

    submitted by /u/pet_wolverine
    [link] [comments]

    Another rainy day in Bohemia.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Should I get the game now or wait for my new PC?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I wanted to get into this game but not sure if my PC can handle it. My PC has no SSD. I don't mind load times, but will this impact textures loading?

    Can a 970 get a consistent 60FPS locked @1080p? (No g-sync so I have to use v-sync)

    Specs

    i7 6700

    gtx 970

    16GB 2133 RAM

    No SSD

    I'm trying get a better PC but finding a new graphics card is really hard right now.

    submitted by /u/Teen_tactical
    [link] [comments]

    Haggling with Peshek at 3 am after successfully robbing the armoursmith and swordsmith of Rattay

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Cant win a single clinch against Black Peter in the tournament

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    That is even with the clinch master perk.

    Did they tweak it so that you cannot cheese the tournament anymore?

    submitted by /u/DonAsiago
    [link] [comments]

    Stumbling into Success

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    German or English VA?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Just wondering, is there a consensus on which one is better, German obviously is the far more likely language to be spoken in Bohemia at the time, so I am thinking of having it as my choice like in the Metro games you have russian VA/Eng subtitles.

    submitted by /u/MeSmeshFruit
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come Deliverance - Family Values

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Karel won't talk to me

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    I beat him up one time, ugh. Yeah but basically he just runs from me and I can't get him to stop.

    submitted by /u/Bombastic_tekken
    [link] [comments]

    How to cheese traders' chests even BETTER

    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Some of us know that some traders have their own Very Hard chests in which they store everything they have in their stock and items which you sell them. Now we know you can sell items to them and then wait a few days for them to sell the items and then steal the gold. Here's even a better method.

    Basically they sell even the items you manually put into their trading chest.

    Here's how to do it:

    • Put all the items you would normally sell to them into their trading chest
    • Wait around 1-2 days until they sell them
    • Pick up your gold

    I've just gotten 187k for all the loot Peshek sold. It was around 2300 weight worth of mostly high tier knight armour and weapons.

    submitted by /u/duven_blade
    [link] [comments]

    I just got started in the game any hints, to get good or anything really? ... its a really difficult game.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Horse betrayed me. 1 lucky cuman arrow was all it took.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment