• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Kingdom Come KCD dogs are lovely

    Kingdom Come KCD dogs are lovely


    KCD dogs are lovely

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    When I'm Playing RPG:

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    weird flex but ok

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Henry flexing his core strength to impress the females

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Got this game today (legally this time). Can't wait to play this again!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Hitman: Medieval

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Is Kingdom Come: Deliverance an open world?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I've been debating with myself to see weather or not I should buy this game. I've done a bit of research and I see that most of the reviewers say that it has a high skill curve and it is a grindy linear open world game. Is that true? I don't mind grindy games, as long as it's rewarding.

    Can someone give me some input? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nizmok
    [link] [comments]

    Just got royal edition last night and finished A Women's Lot DLC. Such a great journey. Make me really appreciate Theresa much much more.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Why does this game focus on 1v1 combat and then consistently make you fight multiple enemies?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Seriously. Ever since I started playing this it's been a pain in the ass. The game puts emphasis on 1v1 swordplay but then drops you into fights where enemies jog into your blindspot and get free hits on you. Mainly because the targeting and pathing of enemies is really janky and the FOV is so shallow.

    I learned the combos, I learned the techniques, I grinded my combat skills, I bought decent gear. But I can't use any of the techniques I learned because I spend 90% of every fight blocking and circle strafing. Is this intentional? Because it's awfully designed.

    I don't want to hear the 'oh it's unrealistic to be able to take on X people in a swordfight'. That would be great and all, but every fight the game makes you take on is almost always against multiple combatants.

    Even the main story pits you in a situation where you're surrounded by 4 well armed bandits and forces you into a combat encounter with them (that you're supposed to win, not one of the 'supposed to lose' fights of the prologue).

    Sometimes I'll meet an encounter where I'm overleveled and the enemies go down like wet tissue, which isn't particularly engaging either, but it's the only time a multiple enemy encounter is winnable. I've yet to find a multiple enemy encounter that was enjoyable.

    What the hell is going on with this? Is there something I've been missing?

    submitted by /u/ace5762
    [link] [comments]

    When Your Lockpicking Skill is Above 15:

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Can't believe how ridiculous this review is and I've never even played the game

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    I literally fell into a trap

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Why do you lose reputation for attacking bandits?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I rode up on a bandit camp (literally - I was riding close enough that I could melee them, which is necessary to see the 'Bandit' name), sized them up, determined I could take 'em and went ahead and took my bow out while backing up Sleipnir-

    People will notice your bad behavior ... 

    After the fight I checked my reputation. Sure enough, I went from 100 at Skalitz to 96.

    submitted by /u/Incruentus
    [link] [comments]

    Why do guards come running when I pick a lock perfectly?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Like, I picked an easy lock. Didn't break the pick, did it out of sight. As soon as it unlocked, guards came running and arrested me. Happened so many times now. Are they psychic?

    submitted by /u/Fyphon
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have any limits for what I can do at the start of the game?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Im about to start a new game and I wanted to exploit the start. So.. could I just slaughter anybody?

    And if I get thrown into jail it's game over, right?

    submitted by /u/idontknowusername69
    [link] [comments]

    Screen stutters while I'm moving the camera

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I just bought the game and started playing it today. Installed hd texture and sound pack as well. I have i7-10700k amd rtx 2070s, getting around 90 fps with all settings maxed and hd textures on.

    But I have this weird stutters any time I move the camera in any place. Motion blur is off and I tried lowering other settings as well but it doesnt fix the stutters.

    Tried it with hd texture off as well but it still stutters. With v-sync on or off, it doesnt matter.

    Any idea why this happens? Fps and graphics are great but this stuttering problem is really annoying and makes me feel like I'm playing a very demanding game on a potato pc. Thanks in advance for any suggestion to fix.

    submitted by /u/skanoirhc
    [link] [comments]

    Henry as he watches his family and village get destroyed

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    How can I get the purple variant? I'm making a kind of "enhanced" version of the set of the Faint-Hearted Knight, and this doublet is perfect for the body garment

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Lag on Vanilla PS4

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Just got this game today, and played for an hour. Loving it, but plagued by pretty intense lag. Especially walking around in the merchant's district near the tavern in the first village.

    Is there anything I can do to smoothen out the lag a little? Maybe clear some files on my PS4? Is that a thing? Would love any input, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Alexanderpenn21
    [link] [comments]

    Restless Spirit bug

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Restless Spirit bug

    After I gave Konyash the Necronomicon, he doesn't stop reading it. I can't trade with him, and he doesn't come to the intersection of roads in Ledetchko either. I tried to beat him up, rob him, and he reacts to it, but then he again starts reading the book.

    What should I do in this situation? Thanks!

    PC, Steam, v 1.9.6-404-504u

    https://preview.redd.it/ztu6k1r96eo61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=a32cd55c99df61dfc42cf2e0471803af349cf63f

    submitted by /u/Vladsmesh
    [link] [comments]

    Will this run on GTX 1050ti?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Saw this one on sale in steam. I've always wanted to play a mideval game with realistic settings. But I'm doubtful whether it'll run on my system. My laptop specs are i5 9300h, GTX 1050ti 4gb, 8 gb DDR4 ram (2666 mhz). Would I be able to run this game in atleast 40 fps? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ameensj
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game for $13 on Steam!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    I've been watching this game for a while. KCD I played it once during release and it was awful. Partly due to the launch I think I had a rig that couldn't run the game either so I mainly quit due to optimization issues. The game I just grabbed the royal edition for $13 not too shabby. I am willing to get back into it because besides the optimization I never really disliked the game it looked quite fun. I just wanted to ask you all if there are any helpful guides on this game to watch so I can grind my Henry up before I dive into the main story. Any help would be appreciated I cant wait to jump back in and see how far the game has come since it's release.

    submitted by /u/burrito_mafia
    [link] [comments]

    Are the guards in Rattay infinitely spawning? And is it impossible to kill hanush and Bernard?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Asking for a friend

    submitted by /u/The_True_Nacilep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment