• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Kingdom Come Theresa has dumped Henry after hearing of his bathhouse antics

    Kingdom Come Theresa has dumped Henry after hearing of his bathhouse antics


    Theresa has dumped Henry after hearing of his bathhouse antics

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    You can buy wine of the lords of Leipa in the Czech republic. Hanush would be proud.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    I just did something that only .04% of Xbox gamers can say they have done. Also, first time beating the game fully.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Been waiting forever to post this. Quite possibly the funniest game glitch I have ever experienced. Enjoy. Thanks Warhorse! :')

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    I dont know why i did this

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    [Spoiler] Sir Radzig testing his sword.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Anyone else think it's kind of precious when radzig tests his sword and his first thought is to let his son try the sword? Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside Lol

    submitted by /u/Suffix-099
    [link] [comments]

    Since you guys liked the previous quotes so much!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Peshek is shocked to discover Henry has cheated on Theresa with the whole bathhouse twice

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Crazy cow in Skalitz

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Does it ever become less tedius?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    I picked up this game while it was on sale and I'm really not having a great time.

    I keep screwing things up or doing something wrong causing me to restart my game because there's no save potions available to me yet. I've probably replayed the first 20 minutes of the game for five hours.

    Trying to lock pick to get the tools back was just so frustrating because I'd break all the lock picks and then have to replay all of that gameplay all over again, and again, and again...

    Do things get better once there are save potions?

    submitted by /u/ThrowRA_C9
    [link] [comments]

    Has this been optimized at all?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    I played this game a while back and it ran fine. Until the first big battle. All smaller encounters were fine. The battle was so laggy it took me several attempts to get even close to beating it. I was pretty demotivated to play knowing that most bigger battles would be laggy as hell. Has there been any optimizations?

    submitted by /u/ZzcactuszZ
    [link] [comments]

    HOW DO I GET MY STUFF BACK

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Im at the Monastery part, and got tired of the quest I got the monestery keys and went outside and I don't know where my stuff is , I've been walking around for hours looking for my stuff can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/OperativeDonut
    [link] [comments]

    Does the millers chest trick still work?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Curious to know as I have lots of loot

    submitted by /u/Olly754321
    [link] [comments]

    Poor performance ingame

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    I just bought the game at the recent sale and am having issues with performance. I have a 3060ti for gpu and 3600 for cpu. 16 gigs of ram too. I'm not sure why performance is so poor with my set up since its above the recommended for the game. I tried all the solutions I could find and only marginal results. No bottlenecking and all cores on cpu are being used. Drivers are updated. PC isnt overheating either and cpu usage never raises much at all. From what I understand the weak link is likely the cpu but even then my cpu should be enough for this game. At this point its too late to refund the game on steam. Even at low settings the performance is unplayable in some areas. The only thing I havent tried is overclocking the cpu because of concerns over if my cooling would be inadequate for it.

    submitted by /u/ballsniffer203957
    [link] [comments]

    Will I lose my stuff?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    So I'm wanted, and most of my armour is stolen, after I put my amour on my horse inventory, will it be taken away on the horse after I am arrested or will it still be on there after jail and I am able to wear it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/OperativeDonut
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for NPCs to just dissapear after chasing you for awhile ?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Hello ! I am new to the game. When I travel from place to place and bump onto some Cumans or other bandits sometimes I get on my horse and have them chase me. I am trying to make them follow me to a town and attack them with the guards just for the fun of it. I am not going really fast or something, I just get ahead and wait a bit, and just before they dehorse me I run some more. In the end just only one guy keeps chasing me and everybody else seems to vanish. One time even the last guy dissapeared when I stoped looking back for just some seconds. I run back with my horse and look for them and nobody is there although there were like 5-6 Cumans there before. Is this normal or some kind of bug ? What's happening ?

    submitted by /u/adfsagos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment