• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Kingdom Come Pointy stick

    Kingdom Come Pointy stick


    Pointy stick

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    The bath lady about to take my large order of hot wenches and bubble baths

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    This doesn't scream ambush at all amiright? ��

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    KC:D Rattay stickers.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Donzo (its bad im sorry)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Clothing sets and clothing chests.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Kingdom Come has clothing sets built into ut, like you are supposed ti have your burgher clothing for trade, heavy armour for battle, medium armour for travel and light for hunt/stealth, but this process is in desperate need of streamlining.

    It should be that you build sets of clothing for different occassions and you can then use like a wardrobe of clothing chest to quickly swap between sets.

    submitted by /u/matmannen
    [link] [comments]

    "Glory to the victor, Henry of Skalitz!"

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    When bandits sees a Henry

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I finally beat the game and now have an unwavering respect for Captain Bernard. (Spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I've spent hours beating this man to a pulp and he never once complained. I should have known all this time he was plotting.

    While waiting 2 days for the trebuchet bombardment I decided to finish the Theresa quests. During the fist fight part I accidentally punched a random guy who ran off screaming for help but nothing came of it.

    Fast forward to one of the most intense parts of the game, the siege of Talmberg. I was fully immersed at this point, eager to finally get my revenge. I talk to Divish to start the assault and this is when Captain Bernard enters the chat and ostensibly delayed the entire siege just to bribe me for that punch, almost 2 days later and after I had spoken to him numerous times. What's worse, I was inside of a tent and he cornered me so there was an extra layer of intimidation.

    I'll never take this man for granted again.

    submitted by /u/Enceladus_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if u commit no sin up to the point where theresa sends you on pilgrimage?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Immersive Sleepwear?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    What clothing items should a good, role-playing, immersive Henry wear to sleep at night?

    I feel his underclothes will do in a pinch, but I also wonder if a cozier-looking "sleep set" might be cobbled together from comfy clothing items.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MoffyPollock
    [link] [comments]

    Progress reset in the new game? Hardcore armour in hardcore mode?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    So what I mean by the title is, in KCD by the end, we all have full plate Henry that's pretty good at fighting and has truly grown and flourished? How will they do it in the new game so that there is still progress and a feeling or going from rags to riches while still honouring the progression of Henry in the first game? I don't think the developers would let us start off the new game with full plate like what is basically seen in the cutscenes of the current game but if they start us off with some lower tiered stuff, it would break the progression of Henry, kinda like no one would really think he took on such strong combatants in the main game and dlc and attained such high standing but he only has mail armour in the second game or something. The second thing, what do you guys think about plate armour being invincible against slash damage and piercing (maybe to an extent when it comes to piercing, for balance) in hardcore mode if the devs choose to include it in the new game? I think it would add a lot more fear in the player or enemies if they go up against a fully kitted knight, you just wouldn't rush 3 knights like that irl so why not in game? It's certainly a hard thing to implement with balance but I think halberds and blunt weapons would excel, like they did in real life, we could maybe see some halfswording/ wrestling mechanics to subdue heavily armoured enemies maybe? Idk I think it would be sick. Maybe have a slider for how "hardcore" your hardcore mode should be with max offering the crazy not so balanced but realistic stuff

    submitted by /u/fadyfota
    [link] [comments]

    X and E keys malfunctioning

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Just started happening. When trying to select or move items using the X and E keys sometimes they are unresponsive, but if I tap either key quickly I can get items to move. Tried another kb so that's not the problem. Win 10 64x pro.

    submitted by /u/karmictaragem
    [link] [comments]

    How much would i need to fully upgrade pryvitslavitz?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Can you ever understand what the Cumans say?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I can't find augsburg plate chausses

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I can't find augsburg plate chausses they are supposed to be in treasure chest 1 but when I opened it they were not there

    submitted by /u/sophie5904
    [link] [comments]

    New to game, constant crashes...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Just got the game today, but it's crashing on a pretty regular basis.

    The popup after the crash says: "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET"

    Are there any known fixes to stop this?

    submitted by /u/dr_pepper_35
    [link] [comments]

    Killing npcs at start area

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Which ones can I kill with no consequences?

    submitted by /u/Kagamine154
    [link] [comments]

    Navigating Hardcore

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Just looking for some tips on making my travels a bit easier. Hardcore is much more satisfying than normal, but man, can it be a pain to get from point A to B sometimes. I have to check my map pretty consistently and only have landmarks to judge my position. Is there anything else I can do?

    I'm stuck leveling up before Pribzslavitz, so I've been running around a lot and it's put a damper on my progress.

    submitted by /u/aThugsMemeoir
    [link] [comments]

    Question about lockpicking

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Did they change how lockpicking works? I went to do a hard box for a treasure map and it keeps saying "lock too hard for you" despite me being level 4 in lockpicking (which according to the guide I read is the level you need to do hard boxes, and I've already done a couple hard as it is).

    Or did they change how Treasure maps work? Technically I don't have the map yet for this one, I cheesed it a bit :P

    submitted by /u/ghostinthewoods
    [link] [comments]

    All that glisters quest

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I stopped playing the game for a few weeks and the last quest i was at was to find rapota, the guy who stalks the master engraver's apprentice. When i started playing again, i wanted to grind some more of the side quests because i remember that i was just rushing through the story and not really taking my time. So now the problem is that rapota won't spawn where he should. And i don't have the quest for saving florian's girlfriend either. And i think i made about 30 hours of quests and grinding before going back to the main quest so i don't want to reload an older save. Any ideas about what i can do?

    Edit: PC, ver 1.9.6

    submitted by /u/datboiirulezz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment