• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Kingdom Come This is the best and immersive game I have ever played

    Kingdom Come This is the best and immersive game I have ever played


    This is the best and immersive game I have ever played

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Is Runt the bastard of Markvart?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Now this is purely speculation based on a single line of dialogue, but hey!
    When Runt confronts Henry for the first time, he says "The Old Man would know the words for it", which implies his father/father figure was a learned man. However, Runt is "just a common killer". This suggests to me that Runt is connected to Istvan Toth and Sigismund by more than just being recruited. Despite being a bandit, he's got good equipment, is trusted by Istvan to lead and organise his army, and has a father who is well educated. It would be interesting if Runt is like Henry, a bastard son of Markvart, sent to organise something that his father feels is beneath him, a bandit/cuman army. It explains Runt's natural leadership of the bandits, his level of combat skill and equipment, and why his father is educated, but he is not.

    submitted by /u/AtticusReborn
    [link] [comments]

    Advices against multiple armored foes in hardcore?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    This is my first playthrough and I have (thankfully looked up some guide and) beaten Sir Benard so much that I am level 17 in mace and 19 in strength. With full War horse armor and a decent war pick, I was pretty confident and told myself "well I could try my luck on the bandit camp near skalitz and loot the treasure chest there". And I got my arse kicked so hard there. It took me about 10 tries before giving up and use a horse to kite them one by one.

    My question is: is it even possible to beat armored foes when outnumbered in hard core, is there any strategy I need to learn, or I just suck and need to git gud.

    submitted by /u/PHLP_N
    [link] [comments]

    Modding subtitles in base game

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    First off, I have never modded before. I want to change the subtitles by linking every instance of a word to another word. (it's for language learning). I essentially want a find-and-replace-all in subtitles. Would anyone give me some advice on how to do this?

    submitted by /u/StoneRings
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the rundown of how to make Mods work ?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    By the way , I am using Vortex

    submitted by /u/Malecum
    [link] [comments]

    So how much hungarian have you guys learned by playing this game?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Is there any "famous line" said by cumans that got stuck in your head?

    I'm hungarian myself, so I was just wonderig. Please don't comment "kurva", it's overrated :)

    submitted by /u/MelonHUN
    [link] [comments]

    PC: Cheating away wanted status?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    tl;dr: Is there any way to cheat away a wanted status I don't deserve?

    I'm playing PC/Steam. I was doing one of the early main story quests and I was with one Rattay soldier in the woods and we found a dead bandit. I shot the corpse in the head for good measure, at which point my dumbass soldier companion attempted to arrest me for shooting people (???).

    I didn't have enough groschen to pay the fine, I failed an intimidation check, and one thing led to another... ended up killing the Rattay soldier in the woods. Now the whole Rattay guard is somehow aware that I "murdered" this guy in the middle of nowhere. How do I reset this?

    submitted by /u/TritiatedWater
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if the optimisation issues with KCD will be less apparent when running it on a PS5?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I've played through KCD one and a half times, I ended up putting it away due to the progressive lagging and loading issues. I was hoping the game will run better on the next gen tech, so I could return to Bohemia. I'm not a tech person by any means so I was curious if its possible KCD will perform better on the ps5, or is it a coding issue?

    submitted by /u/Saintwalkr81
    [link] [comments]

    Bandit camp in nest of vipers

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone found a way to get into the bandits camp during nest of vipers I had no trouble doing the cumans camp just got a set of armor from the chest but I could never find a way into the bandit camp with out the guard attacking me. I managed to just run around and sabotage the bandit camp while they where all chasing me. I'll be honest I'm surprised I was Abel to get away with it. But now I'm wondering how your supposed to get in there as I didn't see a way to sneak in like the cumans camp

    submitted by /u/dal930
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Not sure if bug or game engine limitation

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    So i was sleeping in the Rathaus, but got awoken an hour later by Marius screaming at me.

    "Hey! Do you think you own the place!!? Snoring here! Clear Off!"

    submitted by /u/whoisfourthwall
    [link] [comments]

    Another day, another reason Al Buraq is the true steed for every knight

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Is KCD worth a second purchase on PC?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I played halfway through the game on PS4 and am really loving it (no spoilers please). I will say though that the load screens are preetty long, and sometimes the frame rate is awful. Is it any better on PC? Is it worth the second buy?

    Edit: (It's also 40% off on steam right now)

    submitted by /u/Warbling-Warlock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment