• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Kingdom Come Archery question

    Kingdom Come Archery question


    Archery question

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    question: how do i actually train? like the way i train my cqc combat with captain bernard? utube is showing cheesy ways and poweleveling and i dont want that, thanks :D

    submitted by /u/sanadabulaila
    [link] [comments]

    When You Need to Offload Some Stolen Goods to the Miller

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    All ye bully-rooks with the buskin-boots, best ye go, best ye go, outrun my bow!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Henny is talking to a tree :))

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I only realised how my character from bannerlord looks like Sir Radzig.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Found this weird shack full of furniture. Is there a reference or a joke I’m missing here or just a weird minor location?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Was thinking to myself - riding full speed in woods during night is the mistake you only make once

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Rope goes brrr.

    submitted by /u/Kharagorn
    [link] [comments]

    Sir Kuno's men randomly attacked me!!!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    SPOILER AHEAD

    So I've just had another annoying experience with this greatbut glitch-filled game. I was fighting with Sir Kuno against Hagen after paying him more gold (16,000!!!) but once it was done they instantly turned on me! I was forced to kill them all!

    Now I loved this DLC, not as good as the Bernard mission to stop his cousins group but it was still great fun. Up until the very end, when I had to kill them all. Now I could reload and try again, but I've done this so many times it's just not worth it anymore.

    How is the game not fixed by now?

    submitted by /u/bagenalbanter
    [link] [comments]

    Okay has someone else encountered Ledetchko's possessed dog?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Subtitle Location

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Where are subtitles stored? Is there a file where I can just see all subtitles in the game?

    submitted by /u/StoneRings
    [link] [comments]

    Henry is Accused of Cheating - This Insult can not Stand!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Mod to remove master strikes?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I've reached level 20 in all the weapons and other combat related skills such as agility, strength, warfare, etc., but 1/3 of my attacks still get countered by master strikes and I'm sick and tired of playing first-person Assassin's Creed 1 where the only viable option is to wait and counter.

    Alternatively I just cheese them with a point blank headshot while tanking their blows. The combat in this game is either just bad or the AI in my game is unbalanced AF for some reason because there's no point in attempting to attack anyone wearing more than peasant clothes.

    submitted by /u/TherapyFox
    [link] [comments]

    Halp for noob plz

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm a little way into the game, and I've gotten stuck against the 2 bandits when trying to track down Ginger, the absolutely wreck me, I've tried using stealth kills and they defend it and violate me with they're swords, any advice? Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/adz199494
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment