• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Kingdom Come If I die, please delete my search history

    Kingdom Come If I die, please delete my search history


    If I die, please delete my search history

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Still not finished��

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hardcore mode

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    After a handful of errors on my part, I'm ready to admit that I completely underestimated hardcore mode. I thought it would be like Witcher 3 Deathmarch. That being said I feel like I'm playing the game again for the first time and I'm having so much fun.

    submitted by /u/metalgearfluck
    [link] [comments]

    Jealousy hits hard for Henry

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Does anybody know how the map was created/generated?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I'm just replaying Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and I'm constantly struck my how realistic the world is. The whole world seems beautifully hand-crafted, but for a map this size that would be a massive undertaking. Does anybody know how the map creation was done? Was it genuinely just tons of time or did they implement some sneaky development tricks to ease the load?

    submitted by /u/quantummidget
    [link] [comments]

    1500 Hours in And I decided to do a let's play

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Happiness is when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you see is your loved one they say

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Is it me or do the credits come a little abruptly and the credit song is a little completely different from every other song in the game?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I'm so happy to have come this far. I've fallen in love with this awful game

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Odd branch nailed to tree in the Sasau Woods. What could it be?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    [potential bug] Scuffled with bandits near Sassu and got arrested for murder

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I came across two bandits camping just outside Sasau, choked one out, then defeated the second in a duel and let him flee. During the battle the other dude woke up, crawled into a bedroll and fell asleep, I guess. I knocked him out again. Does that kill him?

    Also, I remember when choking the first guy, the tutorial prompt for crimes and punishment popped up. When I got back to town, the guard said "You've been roaming around these parts with a corpse on your back!" Does he mean that figuratively or literally? Then I spent 10 days in prison.

    Is this a known bug? I'd like to know since I can't think of anyone I've killed near Sasau. I'm on base PS4.

    submitted by /u/k0mbine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment