• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Kingdom Come Just bought the game this week, loving it so far.

    Kingdom Come Just bought the game this week, loving it so far.


    Just bought the game this week, loving it so far.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Bad boy Henry

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Whats is Charles the 4th doing..???

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Stepping into Rattay like

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Herman trying to subtly listen to a conversation

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Don’t really think anyone cares but i finally beat kcd only took me a reinstall and new save game

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    If you have played "A Woman's Lot", you will understand.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I can't stand anymore this suffering called �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I just need motivation.

    Seriously, good gracious the optional objectives are nigh impossible! I'm detected right away, even when (a) no one's watching me pour poison into the pots and (b) it's the middle of the night, around 00:00 or 1:00. Easily yesterday I lost around two hours trying to get the objectives, to no avail, using different strategies (disguised as Cuman, dark clothes + Padfoot + Nighthawk).

    Should I just go to Radzig? I've explored all the camp, I think, triggering Henry to mention the (dis)advantages of the terrain (bridge, moat, stockade, open space, tower and archers, ambush). How much do I win sabotaging the camps?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NachoFailconi
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come Deliverance' community has to be one of the best communities in the entire Internet, and I mean it. Thanks for all the advices, commentaries, replies and memes. I can't wait for Part II of this saga.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    The deeper you go into the woods, the weirder things get

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Can someone good at organising tell me what I don't need to carry

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Was on a stroll and felt the need to keep an eye out for Cumans.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Never knew where the cumans were from. Now I do

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Just bought the game, any tips for the optimal experience?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Yes, im not gonna save whore, im on normal mode. I wanna experience henry's ups and downs in the story, anything that i need to know? like which quests to play first and things that keep the game challenging, cause i dont want to cheese anything and play all the way through, also how does leveling work in this game (how can u earn skill points and spend them?)

    submitted by /u/sanadabulaila
    [link] [comments]

    So I was out riding my horse toward some charcoal burners when I can across an "accident"

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    The Story of Stump: a Cautionary Tale

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I was doing the quest "If you Can't Beat 'Em" and was participating in Sassau's very own Fight Club. I had just beaten Stump and moved on to the next boxer. Stump woke up from his pummeling and started to leave the arena and decided to walk in between me and my opponent right as I threw a punch. Well, Stump ran away like a little bitch and I thought nothing of it. Later I was confronted by a guard and talked my way out of it. NBD.

    Later, whenever I saw Stump around town, which was surprisingly often he would run away and the reputation warning would pop up on the side of the screen. Every time he saw me, it tanked my reputation in Sassau, to the point that my rep with the villagers was 10. I had had enough of this crap. He ran way, way out of town and I followed him. He led me on a merry little chase in the other side of the river where no one would hear his cries. I pulled out my longbow and fired. Missed. I fired again as he disappeared behind a distant bush. I followed him and could not see him any more. My disappointment turned to delight as I looked down and saw Stump lying facedown with an arrow in his left butt cheek.

    I thought this was great and I had to share with someone who could appreciate it. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/byrd107
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus christ be praised! :D

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Vinyl OST seems to be back in stock

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Seems like there was a repress? You can find it in the Kingdom Come store.

    submitted by /u/Rush_B_Blyat
    [link] [comments]

    A newbies' question - when to do what?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Hey community,

    I just started playing on PS4 after picking up the game in the recent sale. I've heard quite a lot of positive opinions about it and so far I'm really enjoying it myself (apart from lockpicking, but I guess I'm just gonna roleplay a very honest and law abiding Henry then). And although I mostly enjoy figuring out the game's mechanics myself I do have one question that more experienced players might be able to answer:

    When exactly are you supposed (or even allowed) to take care of the daily errands one has to run between the main quests? One example to clarify what I mean:

    I just finished the main quest "The Prey" and ended up with a full inventory (hare meat and the Cuman equipment) and a slightly battered armor "set" (or what single armor pieces I have at this point in the game). And since in the last cutscene of that quest I was told that the soldiers would wait for me in the courtyard before riding out to start the next quest ("The Hunt begins"), I went over to the nearest blacksmith (who is right around the corner in Rattay) to sell some stuff and get my armor repaired. When I returned to the courtyard (after no more than five minutes) it turned out that nobody waited for me, I failed the objective to meet up with the captain and even lost reputation for that. And yes, I get that that's authentic, why would a group of soldiers wait for a peasant boy, that's immersive and fine, but these main quests pretty much all seem to directly transition into each other, thusly my question: when in between the main quests can I safely sell and repair (and maybe even buy some stuff, at least a few saviour schnapses or food)? And further yet: when can I take care of side quests like the ones for the miller or activities that don't even qualify as quests, like increasing specific skill levels by doing the respective activities? Because I'm told that if you neglect certain things the opportunities to do them passes, right?

    Other than this slight confusion I really enjoy the gameplay experience so far, but it would be great to know a bit better what exactly I am doing or even what I am supposed to be doing.

    Thanks in advance to everyone taking the time to read through this and come up with an answer!

    submitted by /u/RicanStark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment