• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Kingdom Come I bugged into Vranik

    Kingdom Come I bugged into Vranik


    I bugged into Vranik

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Reverse card!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Just beat Ulrich in his bedroom with my fists

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Where’d they come from?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Sorry for the bad quality photo, but Bernard just out here vibing

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    What happens to the Seven Kingdoms mod?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    2 years ago I heard from a game of thrones mod called seven Kingdoms has started development but I can't find anything about the mod today? What happend to it?

    submitted by /u/Dain67_
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the boys on our way to crusade

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    ABC's of Fruits: HEALTHY LIFESTYLES

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Does Henry ever stop living in the Mill?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I mean for real, I'm wearing very solid armour now, and havingpeople great me as knight. But the closest thing I have to a home is a bed and chest in a two room house I don't even own

    submitted by /u/WarbossGrimdakka
    [link] [comments]

    How long does the nightmare perk last?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    It's in hardcore mode and it say that all my stats will lower after I wake up but doesn't say how long

    submitted by /u/nazmo74
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine Christmas season in 15th century bohemia

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    What to do now

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Ok so I Finnish's the game yesterday and was wondering what is fun to do now I don't own pribislavit (sorry for the butchered spelling) I don't know how to get that lol and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions

    submitted by /u/FrecklyGolem
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Alchemy Advice?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    All I know right now is the Save Schnapps recipe. Any advice for leveling Alchemy up?

    Also, found a good way to level stealth/lockpicking. The bed that you first sleep at in Talmberg. The door to the room on the right is a very easy lock. Wait until night, pick it, open it, let the people inside shut the door, repeat.

    submitted by /u/R0llsroyc3
    [link] [comments]

    My Henry is now officially tainted

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I had spent my whole play through doing Jedi Henry, up until what just happened. He used to be such a good natured guy who abided by the rules, who happened to sometimes steal workboots from Innkeepers to boost his lockpicking skills. But nothing as bad as killing an innocent charcoal-burner just to use his bed. You can't even save in those beds... I did it purely because I needed to boost my energy for whatever reason. There's no redemption from this, iMmeRsIoN rUiNeD

    submitted by /u/k0mbine
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Cannot pickpocket Peshek while trying to learn pickpocketing

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I've got the free copy of the game from Epic Games Store (just to be clear I'm not using pirated version), updated to 1.9.6.

    I started a new game and played for several hours until I completed that first quest from Peshek where you steal the ring from the executioner. I took the ring to the other miller, Woyzeck, and then returned to Peshek to learn pickpocketing from him. The dialogue option for pickpocket training was available, so I chose it and then I went with Peshek behind the mill. He told me to steal the dagger from him, the tutorial text about pickpocketing appeared, I clicked through it and then went behind Peshek. I began crouching, snuck up behind him and there was no option for pickpocketing him. The available options in the lower right corner of the screen read: "Talk" and "Knock out". That's it.

    I tried reloading the game, but that didn't help. Somewhere on the net I read that sleeping could help (after you went behind the mill with Peshek, but pickpocket option doesn't appear), but it didn't help in my case. I verified the game files in Epic Games Store's library and everything seems fine. I also tried pickpocketing Peshek by holding E button, as I thought that perhaps just pickpocket option doesn't appear in the lower right corner of the screen, but pickpocketing itself could be available. Nope - if I hold E and release it, I just talk to Peshek.

    I thought that pickpocketing was fixed in one of the patches, so why it doesn't work?

    submitted by /u/mentor93
    [link] [comments]

    Camera won’t move on Xbox one

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Loaded it up, camera will not move with the right stick.. Tried a very old save to see if the file was corrupted but it's still broken on any save file I try. Has anyone been able to find a fix for this? It's a game breaking bug otherwise

    submitted by /u/Dobrinho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment