• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Kingdom Come I might need an exorcist over here!

    Kingdom Come I might need an exorcist over here!


    I might need an exorcist over here!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Purchased the DLC package right before it went on sale....

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Henry after he asks the bathmaid for their "special services"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    If you could suggest one skill for the next KC game that isn’t currently in KCD what would it be?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I'd like the skill of disarming an enemies weapon or shield. Would be nice to have that skill especially during those moments when heading to Skalitz for loot or when I get jumped by like 6 cumans who won't stop blocking my every swing.

    submitted by /u/kvega101
    [link] [comments]

    I wish that being a huntsman had more effect on some quests

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    There are some quests that are about poaching and I wish there was a way I could help them out. I love hunting and I never like seeing my reputation go down even though I'm a huntsman. The game still acts like I'm illegally hunting even when I'M THE HUNTSMAN.

    submitted by /u/Tristanium242
    [link] [comments]

    Well thats an interesting way to wall-sit ��

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    I finished the game without killing anyone so why hasn’t the merciful achievement popped up?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    In my stats it shows:

    • Cumans: 0

    • People: 0

    • Bandits: 0

    I've killed 36 animals, mostly if not all, hares. Do I have to finish the epilogue? The last battle was so HARD. Like not the battle itself, but it crashed 3 times so I had to damage the enemies and let Bernard and the others finish them off. I'm NOT doing that again for a long time. I managed to only kill runt (who doesn't appear on my kill counter which is at 0). I'm hoping it's just the epilogue standing in my way.

    I'm on Xbox series s btw.

    submitted by /u/xLordValx
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom come DLC's

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi guys, Im new to the game, Im in the part where you attack the bandits with Sir Radzig. The game is on sale and I will love to get some DLC's but I dont know which ones are worth it. So, what do you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/JustADumbo
    [link] [comments]

    If/when we get a KCD sequel, how do you think Warhorse will go about it?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    So if the rumor (?) that KCD being the first two acts of a three act story is to be believed, we should expect the next KC game to continue where the first game left off right? My question is how would Warhorse keep the leveling up mechanics that we saw in the first game and apply them to the second? It wouldn't make sense to have Henry start out back to level 1 skills after his time in the first game (which will vary from one person's game to another anyway). Do you think they'll raise the level cap, do away with the leveling system we saw in Deliverance, or have us play a whole different character in the sequel?

    submitted by /u/bagelfreak
    [link] [comments]

    Strange creature in Rattay

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Is royal edition included in game pass ultimate? thanks

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Is royal edition included in game pass ultimate? thanks

    submitted by /u/beaquis
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find the red variant of the Decorated Shit and the Red-White Miparti Hose?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I now you can get both with Sir Hans, when he asks you to change your clothes, but I was already with fancy clothes so I missed these items. I also know you can get both with the Faint-Hearted Knight, but the fucker just vanished and I can't find him anywhere, and I couldn't bet bet his clothes with him the last time we met, probably because I chose to don't bet anything when we first met. So if anyone know of a NPC who wears this items, or of a chest with one of these, please let me know

    submitted by /u/Plus-Advantage9553
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! Started playing yesterday. Problem with some textures

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I started palying KCD yesterday, but I have a question.

    I have a high end pc, I play the game at around 100+ fps outside cities and 60-80 inside the cities, but I'm having a problem. Some textures are taking too long to load, sometimes when talking to someone, mud decals on the road, street signs.

    I'm using the HD Textures pack and the unlimited saves mod btw

    submitted by /u/GiuNBender
    [link] [comments]

    Auto brewing discovery.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    The way auto brewing works can still be a bit finicky. You look at your recipe book, auto brew once, then go back to the resting position, so to auto brew more you gotta do this whole animation cycle each time.

    If you hold F and then hold F again you will skip the animation going back to the resting position and go straight to turning the hourglass, creating a cycle where you can brew two potions each animation cycle.

    What I recently discovered is that if you turn the page and hold F during that animation, then you can brew more without turning the hourglass.

    So, the cycle to auto brew potions becomes: look at the book and cancel the animation of leaning into it by turning the page to either the left or the right. Then, immediately turn the page back to your desired recipe and start holding F as soon as the button prompt allows and keep repeating until you're fully into the rest position. If you do this right you can brew up to six potions each time you lean into your book. With the second bundle alchemist perk that's 18 potions made in about 5 seconds.

    submitted by /u/EduardoBarreto
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance is $11.55 on Steam

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    System requirements

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I have a Ryzen 3 2200g, 16gb ddr4 ram and a Rx 570 4gb GPU to game with, on my PC. This game, I've heard a ton of good things about and now that it's finally (again thanks to steam) gone on sale, I was wondering whether I would be able to play the game properly in 1080p 60fps. I don't mind if it's gfx settings are in low to mid so long as the fps is close to 60 and stable. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Hope everyone's doing okay.

    submitted by /u/samthapa267
    [link] [comments]

    Lockpicking

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Why is lockpicking f*cking impossible on console

    submitted by /u/Takkatto
    [link] [comments]

    Nice!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Oh just go f... yourself

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Quicktravelling without saving, attacked by 3 heavy kumans, barely survived. Looting.

    Then the system crashes.

    Jesus, this is the best worst game I have ever played. Awesome style and basics idea, but Jesus the technics....

    submitted by /u/Markuska90
    [link] [comments]

    Literal game winning throw. It was bound to happen someday but still I'm amazed

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Can I move saves?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    I have the game on Epic games but bought the game again with all the dlcs on steam is there a way to move my Epic games save to my steam save?

    submitted by /u/M0SIE_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment