• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Kingdom Come Hongreee

    Kingdom Come Hongreee


    Hongreee

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Don't give me hope

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Very overwhelming prologue

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:56 AM PST

    What other genre or time period would you be intrested in with KCD style gameplay?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    I don't think I will look at another RPG the same again...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    I started playing RPG's with Fallout 3, then Skyrim, then Fallout 4, and Witcher 3. By chance I stumbled upon this game - I forgot how though. I checked out some of the reviews and it looks quite promising. Man, this game is just awesome. I'm 90 hours in and just took over that one with the bandits city. Can't stop playing this game. It's so rewarding with its balanced difficulty and skill system. The combat is just challenging and fun, as well as not making you feel like some god. THere are just so many choices in this game, in some side quests I am just stumped at what I should choose, since both choices are morally grey. Games like Fallout and Skyrim just feel like RPG lites now. FML

    submitted by /u/LivePresently
    [link] [comments]

    There’s no cancel option to the fast travel too, so when you realize that you’ll be reaching Rattay at night, there’s nothing you can do but wait until the option comes to halt or flee

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    When do I unlock spells?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    I want to play a mage, I have been playing for more than 2h now and still met no spell trainers, when will I finally be able to learn some spells?

    submitted by /u/Strelokk88
    [link] [comments]

    Christ be praised, I've keep resetting my Hennry

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I haven't done a full playthrough since owning the game. I keep thinking of new ideas to try and different ways of doing things that it prevents me from completing this amazing game.

    submitted by /u/-JustARedHerring
    [link] [comments]

    Any mods to actuality put gear like Bow or swords strapped on horse saddle bags?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Seems a shame we cant out items like sword, or camping gear, supplies on the and in the saddlebags on the horse, this would be so much more immersive, than them just disappearing.. Any mods for this?

    submitted by /u/-Time-To-Die-
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) How long does it take for the Jail cell icon next to a City to expire?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:20 AM PST

    So I committed a murder outside Rattay... someone saw me... now I have this icon and I am afraid to go back to Rattay. I had stolen in Uzhitz and the Icon disappeared in a couple days... this was my first murder. The icon has been there for almost a week. Is it safe to go back?

    submitted by /u/Michaelslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Archery contest is rigged haha

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Can someone explain the ending to me and the quest Vengance?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    So I have completed the game and reached 'the end' screen where you ride into the sunset with Lord Capon.

    This now leaves me with the main quest 'Vengance' and I didin't do it beforehand as it wasn't visible on the map. The "Get father's sword back" quest has disappeared from it and now I'm only left with "Find Markvart von Aulitz and avenge your parents." Now it is nowhere on the map for me so where should I start?

    Also is the quest "Get father's sword back" actually doable considering the ending of the game?

    submitted by /u/HubertoE
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with dlc quest.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    So I wanted to do Capon quest, but when I come to take him when he's ready there is a endless loading screen.

    submitted by /u/Ninja_Boiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone I'm doing a project in business at school and need some market research if some people good lend me a hand and fill this in theres only 7 questions and it would help me out a lot

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:31 AM PST

    When is it safe to do some side questing?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    I've seen a hundred different answers on google and IRS very frustrating. I'm currently hunting with Capon outside of Rattay and I'd like to do some side quests after this (gotta pay the miller and do his quest) but every quest so far seems to have been important (don't want to piss anyone off making them wait).

    Is it safe to do some side questing and roaming after this? I understand I'll be getting a horse after this quest.

    submitted by /u/Xaladen
    [link] [comments]

    What is these plus icons? Thought it meant I could spent points but I can’t. Anyone? Newbie here

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    The problem with combat in this game

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    I don't have a problem with hard combat, what I do have a problem with is the fact the game gives no feedback on what you did wrong or if you did anything wrong at all. The combat is a mess, and it gives you no feedback if what you did worked out or not, like for example I try to perfect block my enemies right now and I would like to train that, however when I do it I have no idea afterwards if I actually succeeded or not, it's also super tough to read whether your hits actually damage the enemy or if they are just futile. When I block it doesn't seem to do anything but waste my stamina, if I hit an opponent I get this huge backswing time when the enemy can just maul me, even when I think I perfect blocked the enemy succesfully it doesn't seem to lead to anything. The whole experience is extremely frustrating because I have zero idea if I should continue doing what I am doing or if I should change something up. For the love of god have a sound or something when I perfect block an enemy so I know I did it right, right now the combat just feels like wiggling around and I have no fucking clue what I should do. Also evading seems super sketchy as well and it's really hard to see if I did it right or not, how can I improve if I have no feedback whether I am doing something right or not?

    submitted by /u/Luminalle
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck is wrong with miller?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Every time I'm going to sleep he's standing there acting like I broke into his house! "Eh?" "What's the matter with you?" Is this a bug? Why is he acting like this? It's my own bed. And he won't stop gettin in my face and standing over me every time I wake up.

    submitted by /u/DannyM2
    [link] [comments]

    Bug/Glitch?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    I'm not sure what to label this but as of late i've been experiencing a problem where I enter the armoursmith in Rattay and I'm UNABLE to switch tabs, i can't even change tabs from weapons to armour in HIS tab. I often have to exit and talk to him at least 3 times and then wait before i can use his services; is anyone else experience this honestly frustrating bug??

    submitted by /u/SnakeMenUnite
    [link] [comments]

    Currently doing the Weeds side quest on PS4 and I can’t tell Nicodemus that I’ve finished. Is this because I’ve accepted the quest a while back?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment