• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Kingdom Come I hope there are no bandits nearby

    Kingdom Come I hope there are no bandits nearby


    I hope there are no bandits nearby

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Found the best loot spot

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    All this for a single grochen

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Don’t know if this has been done before, but here you go

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Where the hell did he put that thing

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Must have mods for a 2020 second playthrough?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all. What would your go-to mods for a second playthrough after almost 2 years be? Thank you all in advance❤️

    submitted by /u/deletion8815
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to increase performance

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I know this has been talked about time and time again, but I really haven't found any decent tweaks for this. I'd say I have a pretty decent rig with ryzen 3700x and 5700xt but fuck me this game is impossible to keep over 100fps even with all low settings, it goes from 120 to 50 in some places.

    I almost feel at it worst, it runs "as bad" as my old computer with a 970 but then I probably never went over 60 at all. Are there really no good tweaks to push the performance? It just feels so insane having a game run this bad with a pretty expensive computer bought 2 years after the release.

    It put's me off playing because it feels so hopeless. I'm really trying to find something to increase perfomance but I can't find anything to raise my lowest fps. I'd be happy with constant 80+ but it seems impossible. Please tell me theres something I've missed :(

    submitted by /u/Applemoes
    [link] [comments]

    How to defeat Big Man

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I might be taking dice too seriosly...��

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Yall, when i wanted to draw a labdscape. I cant stop thinking about pribsi so i sketch em

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Is there any way of finishing Mysterious Ways without making a priest break the Seal of Confession or getting drunk with him ?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Why suddenly sharper gfx in Rattay

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I have just reached Rattay and entered the walled castle on the hill. Suddenly all the textures have popped in very sharp and my FPS has taken a dip by about 10fps. It looks lovely and probably smooth enough to keep. But I don't understand why its happened now. I am running on ultra on a ryzen 7 2070 windforce. Hd textures is still greyed out in the menu and I have not downloaded a texture pack. This game is amazing but quite buggy. Two hours ago when I fled the castle in the storm, the village textures failed to load at all and I had to close and restart.

    submitted by /u/dirkios
    [link] [comments]

    Advertising margin in Kingdom Come

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Beautiful and probably hits just as hard as a sabre in KCD.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Final Boss

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I've just played the game over for the second time and something really struck me. There is no final boss. All the guys you fight at the end are unnamed soldiers. Does anyone have a good reason why this is? I've always found the final battle slightly disappointing for this reason. Would love to hear all ideas and suggestions :)

    submitted by /u/P00lsClosedDue2Aids
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to change the button you push to gallop because I’m not right handed and it feels awkward or weird to continuously pressing L shift?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    weird loot i found while scouting pribyslavitz

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Is there any fix to infinite loading screen? Xbox One

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I am near the end of the game after playing for 80hrs on the Xbox One. On the Siege quest. Right after the test and cutscenes Cold Steel, Hot Blood starts and a never ending loading screen begins. I have searched and I am sorry to bother you all but I would appreciate any suggestions!

    I am very frustrated and disappointed and am giving up all hope of ever seeing the end of this game.

    submitted by /u/Quohe
    [link] [comments]

    Is kingdom come deliverance worth it

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Buying kd:c on pc?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I have recently buy a pc and I was wondering if it was worth it to buy it on pc

    submitted by /u/QC_Will
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment