• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Kingdom Come I’m sorry, little one.

    Kingdom Come I’m sorry, little one.


    I’m sorry, little one.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Real Kingdom Come Deliverers can name all these individually

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:27 PM PST

    I can't have been the only one to have noticed this?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Over in Pribyslavitz, Marius refuses to use any of the perfectly fine tents.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:30 PM PST

    Guide for lockpicking

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:21 AM PST

    This is intended for console players.

    I'm on xbox but it should work for ps4 too.

    A lot of tutorials are just repeating the one in game so ill try to keep away from that

    1- Keep it on normal mode. Easy mode is harder to control since you can't control the speed of which it is going.

    2- Get lasting lockpicks as soon as you get your first perk point.

    3- As much as everyone will tell you, DO NOT get deft grip at level 6.

    4- When you get to level 6, get the luck of the drunk perk. This will help and make any lock a breeze. You will be able to open even very hard locks easily. You can make tons of money by robbing the weaponsmith and armoursmith in rattay. Beer is cheap and can be bought at taverns

    5- Know that it's not just the level of your lockpicking skill, but your skill too. I went from taking 30 tries on normal mode to open the very first chest at talmberg to first try on hardcore all negative (including shaky hands) so practice will improve both.

    6- Use the training chest the miller gives you up to ten times for some free exp. He also gives you 15 lockpicks

    7- Use money made from robbing merchants to buy lockpicks from millers

    8- Make sure to keep you focus on the RIGHT joystick. If it goes too far from the sweet spot you will break the lock so keep your hands as steady as possible

    9- It's easier to have the sweet spot closer to the middle so if you start lockpicking and the ball isn't already kind of big, restart.

    10- Don't give up. It will be hard at first but you will eventually get to the point where you can do it eyes closed (no guarantees tho)

    please comment if i missed anything and i will add it and give you credit

    submitted by /u/AmongSus132
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished The Madonna of Sasau

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:37 AM PST

    As soon as the last cutscene finished playing I made a beeline straight to Fink's shop to put a dagger in his wife's chest, and then the church to do the same to Fabian. Overall 10/10 would not do the pilgrimage again.

    EDIT: Just got out of jail for said murders and apparently Katra respawns. Overall 5/10 because Fabian is still very much deceased.

    submitted by /u/childhoodtrauma420
    [link] [comments]

    NPCs when you quicksave

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Whats with all the combat arenas if you only ever get to use rattays?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Theyre everywhere but nothing seems to happen when you enter

    submitted by /u/postal_squad
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Literally just skipped the whole father Godfrey quest cus I had such high charisma.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:24 PM PST

    "My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined."

    submitted by /u/Childslayer3000
    [link] [comments]

    How many arrows does one Cuman need!?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Theresa

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:46 AM PST

    After theresa and henry did the deed, uh, i went to speek to her and it gives me the option to about her and i, is there more or is she just no longer interested?

    submitted by /u/thehunter_25
    [link] [comments]

    Monk on a horse.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Grind Lockpicking

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:43 AM PST

    Most of the things I find online about grinding are from 2018 and say to keep doing the chest behind the mill, that you can wait a couple of seconds and it will reset. That doesn't seem to work for me. It usually takes a couple of days. I also read somewhere that there is a chest at the mill that when lock picked you can find 10 or 20 lockpicks, but I don't know where it is. I am using the xbox 1. Was this something in the past or is it a bug with my game?

    submitted by /u/UnderstandingNo7065
    [link] [comments]

    Rattay Armor Smith glitch

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:38 AM PST

    (PS4) I found where the armor vender sleeps so I knocked him out then took all his keys now his shop is always closed and I can't find him

    Edit: I had choked him out multiple times so I may have killed him according to someone

    submitted by /u/Thiccmemer666
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people keep running away from me?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:18 AM PST

    I've gone back to Rattay after some time away doing quests and now every so often a random person will start running away from me and it will shoelw a tooltip on the screen about reputation.

    I haven't done anything or been caught stealing. I have bribed a couple of guards not to search me, and almost all of the armour I'm wearing is stolen, but not from Rattay.

    submitted by /u/snusmumrikan
    [link] [comments]

    I miss this game so much. Any suggestions for ways to play it through a second time?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Title says it all really. Played about 140 hours my first play through so I pretty much did every quest and also the village building. Absolutely loved it all but the issue I always have with 100% playthroughs is I can never go back for seconds. This was true for skyrim and red dead 2. Wish I could do it differently but I'm not just built that way.

    Anyone have some interesting approaches to playing through it again? Either a character class type or even mods? I'd prefer not the latter due to the hassle installing and testing, but if it means for some sort of rpg/sandbox mode, that would be worth it.

    submitted by /u/camy252
    [link] [comments]

    How do I increase carry weight?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:23 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I'm new to the game (really enjoying it btw, love open world RPGs) anyway, I'm only in the beginning of the story when you are inquiring about who massacred the people at neuhof, and I'm just curious as to how I can increase my carry weight. Currently ive got 82 lbs carry weight but before I only had 78. I'm guessing it goes up as strength increases? Just curious. Thanks for any feedback

    submitted by /u/its_willis
    [link] [comments]

    I’m confused

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:04 PM PST

    I was exploring the map today when I cam across a scene between guards from Ledetchko and some bandits. I couldn't stop myself from being seen. The guards were crouched down and surrendering and the three bandits were up and started attacking me as soon as they spotted me. There were a few dead bodies from both sides laying around. Once I killed the three bandits, I got stopped by one of the guards and was sent to jail for murder.

    Can someone explain why this happened??? Doesn't check out... unless there is a detail I missed.

    submitted by /u/sweetladypropane108
    [link] [comments]

    What buff is this? Saw it during the rattay tournament

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:01 PM PST

    A hidden gem i found on YT today

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Spoilers. Hare Hunt quest

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:51 PM PST

    I'm having trouble finding out what to do. I talked to Margaret and Tom, but I failed with convincing them. I also found the game in the Inn cellar and the carcass in the woods. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next, does anybody know?

    submitted by /u/spoooooo16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment