• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Kingdom Come I'm feeling quite hungry

    Kingdom Come I'm feeling quite hungry


    I'm feeling quite hungry

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    Adventure time!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Tower this is Ghost Rider

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    We all know what happens after that

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Probably has been found but in Uzhitz I found a person sleeping upstairs and robbed them and found all this gold. I can safely say it went to some new armor

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:14 AM PST

    Godwine helps you everywhere

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Did you know that Henry is responsible for more human death than any other animal?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:41 AM PST

    RaTtAy ToUrNeY

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:06 AM PST

    Wouldn't you rather learn the basics first?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:32 AM PST

    Warhorse liked my tweet about console mods. Could they be planning to incorporate that? I freaking hope so. Help us Obi-warhorsestudios kenobi. You're our only hope.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    is the nest of vipers a timed quest?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Right now i told Sir divish that i want to wait instead of attacking the camp and i want to go sell gear, buy potions and sleep. do i have time for this?

    submitted by /u/Derp_cena
    [link] [comments]

    Warhorse Confirmed That Mods Are PC Only

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:01 PM PST

    Dlc collection

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    Is it worth it? It's currently £15.59 on the xbox store

    submitted by /u/Tyler1997117
    [link] [comments]

    Good armour locations?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:27 AM PST

    I bought KCD when it was first released on PC and only played about 18 hours but recently bought it again on PS4 and was wondering if there are any locations to get good armour, I know about the knight but I haven't encountered him yet:/ I remember you could find some decent armour in a chest in the woods but they patched it

    submitted by /u/xxxbungalo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get Groschen easily

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:23 AM PST

    Like the title says I'm trying to get Groschen for armor and swords and other thinks like that is there any easy way how to get Groschen

    submitted by /u/Saltlickstastegood
    [link] [comments]

    So..

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:06 AM PST

    The mini game to open a chest.. holy fuck! People have advice for me ? I never be able to do it on console, simplified mode help but im still bad

    submitted by /u/kevlarockstar59
    [link] [comments]

    Frescos real or not?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:16 PM PST

    The Frescos in the game are fantastic! I've been wondering if any of them were real or if they were created for the game?https://i.imgur.com/YeNuoDh.jpg

    submitted by /u/galvinatrix
    [link] [comments]

    I've had KCD in my steam library since release (I actually helped fund the kickstarter) but never played it! I'm thinking about jumping in and have some questions.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:28 PM PST

    MODS. I see there is a moderate number of mods on the nexus and actually went ahead and installed a couple quality of life and performance ones (optimized settings, skip intro, etc.) - are there any MUST HAVE mods for a play through? What would have made your first playthrough better?

    TIPS. What are some must know tips or tricks when starting off? Nothing spoiler, just anything would make the game more enjoyable.

    Anything else I need to know? I just want it to be the best possible experience.

    submitted by /u/steamin661
    [link] [comments]

    Best light armour set?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    What in your opinion is the best light armour set?

    submitted by /u/hagnuts6969
    [link] [comments]

    How does A Woman's Lot change Theresa's courtship quest?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Quest bugged?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:31 PM PST

    So I've done pestilence and gave my serum to everybody and came back a few days later to buy a horse and check on them. The quest giver tells me he loves me and that EVERYONE was saved,i was pretty happy with myself, but here's where it doesn't work :

    1 : The people I saved are nowhere to be seen

    2 : everybody Hates me

    3 : I didn't get the plague doctor achievement

    4 : horse trader WON'T SELL ME A HORSE, only tacks and a book.

    This is the type of bug that are really annoying, or did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Wolklaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment