• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Kingdom Come What do you guys think of my cuman/knight Henry?

    Kingdom Come What do you guys think of my cuman/knight Henry?


    What do you guys think of my cuman/knight Henry?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:14 AM PST

    New DLC horse: Dancing Queen

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PST

    This beautiful game is hidden photo simulator

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PST

    A word to fans of RPGs like Witcher 3, Shadow Of Mordor and God Of War.....before you get the game,this is the guy you are going to work with...so get ready to get your patience tested lol.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    How to assert your dominance before a tournament in one step :

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Why bother going outside when you can play Kingdom Come: Deliverance instead?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Henry has come to see us

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PST

    LOOK. I found a Harry Potter Easter EGG. LOL. Pretty cool.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PST

    So this is what it feels like to successfully beat Kunesh’s face in

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PST

    You can find these guys looking for reeky at the tavern,the detail is astonishing since later in the mission you kill them.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Kingdom Come tips

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:42 AM PST

    So I've been playing for like 3-4 days and I'm starting to grasp all the details of the game, except the combat. Sure I'm able to fight only 1 at a time but more than that and I'm screwed. Mutt always gets wounded and his obedience falls to 0. I got some warhorse armor but it seemed that the problem wasn't my gear but my skill lol. So any suggestions for a noob?

    submitted by /u/Abo-youssef_2006
    [link] [comments]

    Freaky dark figure

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Yesterday I was riding away from Rattay when I got the indicator that I was being attacked, I had already gotten quite a distance from them when I decided to fight them. I was on Pebbles, so I turned around, behind me was this pitch black bandit, I didn't see any armor colors or outlines, no features on him, not even a weapon, sprinting towards me extremely fast, it seemed almost faster than Mutt who was near him. He turned a corner very sharpley, not a snap 90* turn but an extremely fast one, and continued running at me. My fight or flight instincts kicked in and I bolted out of there. I thought that he might catch up to me on Pebbles. The fight indicator disappeared so I went back to search for him ready this time, he was gone. It was probably a glitch or something that made the bandit look like that, I don't have any proof besides witnesses sitting next to me, and I don't think I will ever encounter it again, I know that it sounds made up, but it actually happened, have any of you guys encountered something like this or something similar? I couldn't find anything like this when searching it up, so it might have been me seeing things. Dang Usain Bolt appearing in my game.

    submitted by /u/UnderstandingNo7065
    [link] [comments]

    Just a rant

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PST

    This game is driving me insane!

    I get the reasoning behind the saving system and I would have even supported it if it was a more polished game but man, when your game is this buggy (keep in mind that I am playing it in 2021, I can't imagine how worse it was in 2018) you should have unlimited saves and be able to save your game whenever you want.

    I can't believe I have to do multi-hour missions all over again just because of stupid bugs.

    submitted by /u/Kamiab_G
    [link] [comments]

    Just normal radzig

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:49 PM PST

    "If anyone hears about this we'll be in big trouble!"

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Anyone else feel like the Taverns in Kingdom Come deliverance were Kind of "Lacking"?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PST

    I know that the game is supposed to be a realistic medieval RPG with no fantasy elements. Just pure history and realism. But come on, i walk into a "tavern" to find an empty room with a table in the corner. It just feels cold and empty compared to those of the witcher and skyrim. And yes I know that I shouldn't be comparing Fantasy games to a "realistic medieval RPG" but they still could have spiced it up a little bit like add a bar or even a Fireplace or firepit which were both common in Medieval Pubs. But after all its still a great game and i enjoy it very much.

    submitted by /u/PitchDowntown4416
    [link] [comments]

    Missing yellow ball in lock picking.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:32 PM PST

    I've seen a few posts about the yellow ball missing when lock picking. I've had it happen to me now. What shows is an iron ring and lock picking won't work.

    I found that shutting the game down resolved the problem. I also read that the problem might be related to Nvidia driver needing an update. I haven't confirmed this but will pass on the info just in case.

    submitted by /u/GrannYgraine
    [link] [comments]

    Game freeze on PC

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:24 PM PST

    Hey there. I'm on a PC using a controller. I can't use M&KB due to physical limitations. Occasionally my game will freeze and even switching to KB doesn't help.

    I have found I can resolve the problem without losing progress by:

    1. opening the task bar (control, alt, del)
    2. click on task bar
    3. DO NOT end the game task, just 'X" out of the task bar screen
    4. the game will come back up where you left off
    5. Huzzah
    submitted by /u/GrannYgraine
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the easiest way to make money?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PST

    I've gone and done bandit camps and Cuman camps, sold their gear and their ears, robbed armoursmiths and weaponsmiths, even gone on to roadside robbery, but is there an even easier way to make money? Something fool proof maybe? I'm trying to get Pribyslavitz built up enough that I can start making some money off the town.

    submitted by /u/LNievas
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted in Uzhitz

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:09 PM PST

    Hi, I've just arrived at uzhitz for the first time, never been here before, during the quest 'mysterious ways' when I'm trying to find the limping bandit. Only on my arrival, I disckver i am wanted for a jail sentence. Is this part of the quest?

    submitted by /u/aneccentricgamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment