• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Kingdom Come Vote for Kingdom Come: Deliverance for "The Labor of Love Award" for all the hard work they've put into the game since it was released.

    Kingdom Come Vote for Kingdom Come: Deliverance for "The Labor of Love Award" for all the hard work they've put into the game since it was released.


    Vote for Kingdom Come: Deliverance for "The Labor of Love Award" for all the hard work they've put into the game since it was released.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Me when the soundtrack kicks in

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Fuck Uzhitz in particular

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Gotta love that man!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:06 AM PST

    All that glistens - Monastery Insider

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Hello fellow Henries... wait, Henrys? Henrys'? Well, anyway, as the title goes, during the quest "All that glistens" (the one that you search for the counterfeiting gang of Sir Jezhek and Rapota), you get several hints that "someone highly placed in the monastery is in on the operation". As far as I know, we never get to know that guy. Anyone have any clues?

    submitted by /u/tolhcore
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play because the game says I need the Hans DLC...that I already have installed.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Title. Have to scrap a playthrough now because of this.

    This is on xbox one x.

    Edit: To anybody else who has this issue, I reset my xbox and it worked.

    submitted by /u/Fallawaybud
    [link] [comments]

    "Dot pointer" bug in Hardcore mode

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:28 AM PST

    Hey reddit I am looking for help, I tried many things but I can't seem to fix it.

    I am playing in hardcore mode, but after a fight the "dot reticule"suddenly appeared" outside of combat. It may be because I was messing with a performance optimization mod. It is really putting me off, anyone have a fix?

    Thank you very much.

    (Pc Version 1.9)

    submitted by /u/LawrenceOfShurima
    [link] [comments]

    Have learnt the lesson

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    The most difficult enemy of all, the floating bushes of Bohemia. Bye Pebbles...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:50 PM PST

    Is my laptop good enough to run this?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Hey! I've seen a lot about this game and I want to grab it. Does anyone know if the following can run it?

    Processor: i7-8750H Graphics: GTX 1060 3GB RAM: 8GB

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/thrwayfordumbqs
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having troube to follow the main quest

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    I'm having troube to follow the main quest

    Hi guys, fist, I love this game.

    But, i'm having serious difficult to do the main quests

    I'm currently doing the Nest of Vipers quest and i cant kill not even one enemy.

    This is my character and level, is it too low?

    I dont know how to find good weapons and armors to fight.

    Thanks for the help

    https://preview.redd.it/htjrp8g795141.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=8ac384e5c78e367e4ee813298150aae47efa7e7f

    submitted by /u/felipebat
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my pal Mutt, against the world. How to take on Pribislavitz like a true knight. (Hardcore, Ps4)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:26 PM PST

    Where does black peter sleep?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PST

    So I can stab that donkey in his sleep. Also; do I need to complete the tourney first or will his position get filled up by some other fighter?

    submitted by /u/DancingGeese
    [link] [comments]

    A bird in the hand but on PS4, anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Just started playing this game recently, have come across quite a few bugs , but I have managed to get by them. Except this one, I saved just outside of this first spot where I am going to place my fist trap, sometimes the first one places but NEVER will the second or third. I have tried about 20 times already. Anyone know a workaround?

    submitted by /u/hammerhawker
    [link] [comments]

    Henry spent all day quietly watching blacksmiths in Sasau

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:34 PM PST

    I was trying to get game footage of craftsman working and I remembered the blacksmiths in Sasau have some of most intricate animation. All day Henry quietly watched the two blacksmiths labor away. As Mikesh started singing his ditty, I remembered and felt very sad for Henry.

    R.I.P Martin

    submitted by /u/h-ster
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for a mod that adds hoods wall wearing a combat jacket

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment