• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Kingdom Come I turned 23 today and got the best shirt ever so I’d thought I’d share

    Kingdom Come I turned 23 today and got the best shirt ever so I’d thought I’d share


    I turned 23 today and got the best shirt ever so I’d thought I’d share

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Top loot for Mutt

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Swordsman shop after you stole every weapon

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    My friend strealed the crap out of the sword merchant in Ratay and it gave me an idea...

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    When you join the squad drinking wine and playing dice in the cellar

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    [Spoilers] What are your top three quests?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    My top three are as follows

    The Madonna of Sasau: this quest was brilliant in so many ways. The depth they gave to Johanka, the visions and the ambiguity of the ending was all done to perfection. The end trial where you have to defend Johanka literally had me shaking as I just wanted her to live. I did not want her to die as within the context of the game, I believed the Holy Virgin was truly communicating with Johanka. The Matthias subplot in which he literally wakes up in the last minute was so movie-like. Not to say the gameplay was bad either. The dice quest with Ambrose was amazing. That might be that I'm a sucker for playing dice. It's literally addicting but still the message of spreading good ideals and the quest where you literally have to walk to Uzhitz was phenomenal. The way Johanka chastises you for your past deeds i.e sleeping with Lady Stephanie & killing Runt was truly lifelike. I also thoroughly enjoyed the redemption arc for Adela. How she was literally being attacked and you had to physically save her. I guess in a metaphorical sense you also save her spiritually.I got the good ending my first time around admittedly through googling it by accident when I was trying to find help for Pavel. I was up shaking as the last cutscene is super intense. I was scared & when she was set free under the condition of praying every morning was satisfying and a literal relief. I also liked how it was implied that Jaroslav believed what Johanka was preaching. It was indicative that she was right all along.

    Courtship: Aside from the sex scene, this was very great quest that albeit isn't major in the sense of the main story, from the perspective of Henry, it is very important. Theresa was the one who saved Henry. Henry also helped Theresa get away from the Cumans. As showcased in the Women's Lot DLC, there was implied chemistry between the duo as evidenced by the sword-fighting sequence. However, the two weren't meant for each other at the time due to the presence of Bianca. Furthermore, I liked the idea that it took in-game weeks for them to develop into a relationship. Courting isn't simply a one time thing. It takes time and I feel like that was illustrated well working the confines of the game. The payoff was great. I'm a sucker for sex scene but in a more romantic context like it's done in Mass Effect as opposed to more lustful scenes in games like GTA. It was a super romantic quest and it was easily the most rewarding in the personal context for Henry.

    Mysterious Ways: What is there to say about this quest that hasn't been said already? In the attempt to find Lubosh in Uzbitz it leads you to Father Godwin. Father Godwin is easily a top tier character in KCD. He is just too damn relatable and good. The sequence in which you drink with him spirals into one of the best chain of events I've ever seen in a video game. The way you two get plastered while "Poverty and Famine" blasts is epic. The subsequent fight you & Godwin get into with the guards is hilarious! Henry was a ride or die for Godwin, no questions asked. Then, the bell-tower part was hilarious which culminates in Henry hooking up with the Alehouse maid whilst Godwin raw dogs his Concubine. It truly was comedic and a night to remember. The resulting scene in which Henry & Godwin being plastered as a motherfucker looking at the sunrise is unforgettable and oddly poetic. In the search for a criminal, two bros getting drunk and having a fun night triumphs in the moment. I also loved how Henry knocked out the sermon. Well, in my play through he passed every speech check and it had so much sense despite the fact he was literally hungover. It's simply a tremendous experience.

    Those are my three favorites. What are your favorite quests?

    submitted by /u/El_Mucho_Danko
    [link] [comments]

    You're week. I'm you.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Simpsons reference from WarHorse? Reference link in comments

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    My Henry's armor progression. Last slide is post main storyline evolution.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    How do I get Talmberg to like me again

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    I once knocked out a Talmberg citizen and now Noone there likes me anymore. I completed the story weeks ago and I went to jail two times to increase my popularity again, but it doesn't help. I'm again down from 16 on -50 without doing anything bad. Are there any options left for me? (it's just about the people, the merchants are still fine with me)

    submitted by /u/PresidentSkillz
    [link] [comments]

    WHY IS THIS HAPPENING! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Let’s spread the medieval celebration! Sláinte!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    I love the game but I hate Henry

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Stopped playing this game a while ago and it just popped back into my head like "Yeah KCD is a pretty badass game, I should totally play that again", but honestly the one main problem I have with the game and what is making me hesitate to play it again is how much Henry and his story just sucks.

    Its already dubious enough having this linear set main character in a sandbox kinda RPG but I dont even like the decisions he makes, his attitude or his story very much at all, especially toward the end of the game with all these silly 80s action movie villains and plot twists.

    Consistently I found his dialogue annoying as hell, and it takes you out of the experience playing as someone you just straight up dont like.

    Also taking into account the fact that you can chose to be somewhere between a niceguy and a psychopath, yet in cutscenes and specific sections Henry decides to be somewhere on that spectrum whenever it is convinient to the story and not at all consistent with the character I have been making.

    Henry acts like such a spoiled brat sometimes that the contrived 'daddy reveal' later on in the game seems almost like a last minute explanation as to why this random ass peasant can get away with so much shit.

    Henry wouldnt be as much of a problem if the game gave you more paths and branches to take, but it doesnt, and in the absence of that I kinda would of prefered just a classic sandbox type of game with side quests chains that link together instead of focusing so much on a main character and storyline that I dont even like.

    submitted by /u/PCPooPooRace_JK
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me with combat tips?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    I'm just not doing it right, I trained with Bernard, memorized the combos but whenever there is more Than one enemy they just surround me and kick the shit out of me. I try to run but my stamina runs out and they just kill me from behind. What am I doing wrong? I practice guard timing and dodging but get whooped whenever there is more than one guy :/

    submitted by /u/ElykRevette
    [link] [comments]

    Where I can find this item?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Who is it?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    In some old forum posted a few years ago I read today that kcd had been under pressure from dnc

    Only find for kcd was this game

    Does anyone know what dnc is?

    The time for the post was a little after this games launch

    submitted by /u/ironhulk13792000
    [link] [comments]

    Where is Kunesh.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    You see I have a bone to pick with that fat bastard. I kick his ass every time I see him since the beginning when I needed to take my fathers items. Only problem is I can't find him after I kicked his ass the second time in Rattay. Does he show up later in the story? I just returned to merhojed after giving them a cure to the plague (everyone died🥳).

    submitted by /u/trob113
    [link] [comments]

    Just died cause of a bug

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I couldnt see anything in combat except for the indecator, w-what? (Ps4)

    submitted by /u/yeetmello
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment