• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Kingdom Come Me and the lads

    Kingdom Come Me and the lads


    Me and the lads

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:30 PM PST

    It do be like that

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    Your money or your life

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    iF tHe SiTuAtIoN iS dIrE yOu CaN aLwAyS rUn AwAy... No you fucking ca't because everyone, except you, runs like Usain Bolt and can also lunge 2 meters

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Hard-core Henry

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    Found sir Radzigs horse in the middle of no where m

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    BONK

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Kingdom Come Deliverance Royal Edition on X1 on sale -63% off

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    How To Run Smooth On PC?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:26 AM PST

    Hey folks,

    I bloody love this game. I don't know how far in i am relative to the whole story but I know i've played over 50 hours, most of which was random, pointless yet stupidly fun exploring.

    Anyway, i've never managed to get the game to run smoothly. Seeing as it's been out a while now, i'm wondering if there is a solid solution to get it stable?

    Im in no way an expert in these things, i'm far more of a casual PC gamer. But my PC has an i7 7700k, a 1070 GPU, 32gb memory and a butt load of storage available. The main issue i'm having is stable frame rate. I can pull a constant 70~ when travelling around. However, in combat or when there's a few moving NPCs about, this drops to 30. I recently did the quest trying to take back Talmberg and my lord, frames dropping like flies! I even had my first crash!

    Any advice would be hugely appreciated!

    submitted by /u/hemorrhoidwizard
    [link] [comments]

    They did it Before it was cool

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Hold my beer while I end this man's whole career

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Torch quick access

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:23 AM PST

    I don't know if anyone knew or if it was mentioned in the tutorial, but if you hold left on the D-pad you can quick pull your torch out at least on Ps4 I don't know if you can do it on anything else.

    submitted by /u/ComatoseWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Some tourney gameplay, got real pissed off near the end.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:50 PM PST

    Is the DLC worth it (ps4)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Just got the game yesterday on PS4 and am loving it but am I On the fence about the dlc Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Jaffas
    [link] [comments]

    Unique Items

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:56 AM PST

    What are unique items in Kcd? Is there a compiled list of unique items? Are there even unique items?

    submitted by /u/mirandasou
    [link] [comments]

    No Rest For The Wicked quest bug

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:31 PM PST

    Recently I just got the DLC bundle. Love all of it so far until I got until this part of Hans Capon DLC.

    I took me my whole afternoon playing, reloading save but still the quest doesn't seem to move forward. I scared Fearless Felix' gang away from the grave. The charlatan told me it was successfully done and asked me to see him the following morning before noon to get the reward. So I went back to Ledetchko and slept until the next morning, only the same objective from the night before "stop Fearless Felix gang by force or let them go" started to pop up again. So apparently the game thought I was detected by them but I actually succeeded. Then I waited for a few in game hours until right before noon and then the objective failed resulting in the whole quest failed.

    I was a bit triggered but then thought that reloading save file would solve the problem. But still, the same bug happened! I tried to talk to the charlatan by there's no dialogue for getting the reward! Only one option to buy the damn recipe. I guess I could do that but that would mean my whole 3 hours of playing will be all for nothing.

    Has anyone encountered this bug before? What would be the workaround for it?

    Playing on Xbox One S.

    submitted by /u/jasonjiel
    [link] [comments]

    When does Patch 1.9.4 Release On Xbox One?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Hi,

    I saw that patch 1.9.4 was released on PC it seems. Any idea when this comes to Xbox One X or Ps4? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ItsMeCoreyHere
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come current state/build

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:37 AM PST

    I bought this game last year and added it to my collection of "to-play". Very eager now to jump in but was curious as to how stable/bug free the game is. I'll be playing on PS4 and have heard the game has been getting better overtime.

    Would this be a good time to jump in? Doesn't look like it has had many updates in a while which I hope would mean it's almost perfect.

    Thank all!

    submitted by /u/OriginalBraders
    [link] [comments]

    When Will Patch 1.9.4 Be Released on Xbox One X?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    Anyone know? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ItsMeCoreyHere
    [link] [comments]

    who should i not stealth kill

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:45 PM PST

    are there any people in towns i should avoid stealth killing im assuming villagers are fine but i dont want to fuck up something later along the line if i killed a important person and i dont want to go killing every single villager if they dont respawn

    submitted by /u/Gunlock59
    [link] [comments]

    How is KCD on original ps4 performance wise?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    The last time i played it was in 2018. And it had some texture pop in and FPS drops. I was doing that plague mission at Merhojed before i sold it.

    submitted by /u/sonsargon13
    [link] [comments]

    Am I misunderstanding something about horse travel or is it just a very poorly designed navmesh?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:13 PM PST

    I'm playing on PC.

    So I completed the game recently and have in the realms of 200 hours and have started my hardcore play-through which I'm really enjoying the challenge of navigation without map markers etc.

    My question is, is there a skill I can upgrade, a method I can employ or a mod which can fix the woeful navigation of horses while mounted?

    The specific issue which seems to be the root of it all is, in numerous places around the map, the horse just veers completely off track no matter which way you are turning them.

    You can fight the direction at a trot or a walk kind of, but at a full gallop, you are going to go straight into that bush or house or river.

    One that instantly comes to mind is when you travel to Sasau from the tavern to the North, and you are galloping towards the first small bridge, your horse, without fail, will veer violently left and end up in the river for you to back them out.

    This also happens multiple times on every trail - is there a reason the horses aren't [logically] programmed to have a soft follow of all paths they are on? It seems like the navmesh is just completely off.

    Is there a mod or anything similar which fixes this? Do I need to level to a specific perk or something?

    Thanks for any help you can provide!

    EDIT: PS - my god that horse race quest is painful. It was more value to my sanity to just fail the damn thing than to try to fight with the awful process of trying to get the horse to run in a straight line.

    submitted by /u/CumbersomeNugget
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment