• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Kingdom Come When you're just dead inside

    Kingdom Come When you're just dead inside


    When you're just dead inside

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Every single time I walk down the streets in the village, I hear this in my head

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Henry is a shy boy!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Don't you know where to find final piece for my collection? (Chest)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    what to do after main story

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    i got through the main story line but what to do know i dont want to go collect herbs i like fighting

    submitted by /u/eppulainen
    [link] [comments]

    I woke up to this

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Invisible wall in a doorway

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    I've been replaying kingdom come Deliverance but now when I try to talk to Hans capon when he's wounded in his room there is a invisible thing blocking me from going inside any way to fix this or console commands to go through?

    submitted by /u/Borre_Schuitema
    [link] [comments]

    Let's talk about the Sequel

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I think it's time to have a bit of discussion for the next chapter of Kingdom Come, and Henrey's Journey.

    Note: for those who don't know, Warhorse actually teases there will be a sequel for the game, it didn't tell much, but it's good to see them have already started working on, based on this tweet. A tweet by Warhorse suggested KC Sequel in the work. An old comment has been made in the early stage of KC:D's development. Sorry I only have a picture of that, not the actual link of the article.

    I would like to hear that from you guys, what do you want to see in the type of gameplay/combat/world exploration/story etc...

    When can we expect to see the game too?

    submitted by /u/mothpapa
    [link] [comments]

    DLC's can be failed?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    So I read the DLC's (mostly from the ashes and Band of Bastards) can be failed.. If that happens, can I finish them still some how on that savegame or do I need to start a New game and try again? I heard it can fail if I have no money over a longer time span in FTA and if someone dies in BOB. Please no spoilers :)

    submitted by /u/Thundrael
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Should I buy it?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    How not to Butcher a Cow in Bohemia

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Any ideas?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    So I've played through the game and at the epilogue, but anytime I try to talk to hans at the camp it just only gives me the option to start the his dlc. I tried uninstalling the dlc but it won't let me load my save. And ideas on how to get passed this? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/RogueMaztr
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the DLC

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Hello all, jesus Christ be praised. I'm almost finished my first play through (I think) and I've just bought the DLC because the ultimate pass has a deal on game DLC packages. I was wondering if the DLC's that I've just bought will be added to my current game of if I'll have to start a new game to access them? Also are there any specific quests/paths I have to take to unlock certain DLC's?

    submitted by /u/roggue123
    [link] [comments]

    Blunt damage

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    From what I understand there's stab slash and blunt damage. After starting out with shortswords, I am considering using blunt weapons. What does blunt damage mostly effect that stab/slash doesn't? Thanks

    submitted by /u/N_O-Xplode
    [link] [comments]

    Merciful Run and Animals

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    So I'm working on a merciful run with all the alements on hardcore. Yes, that kind of achievement run.

    I just bludgeoned a farmers pig to death...Will that be a problem or is it just people that count?

    submitted by /u/Suave_Nomad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment