• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Kingdom Come Jesus Christ be praised

    Kingdom Come Jesus Christ be praised


    Jesus Christ be praised

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Of course I don’t have a horse I’m poor

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Worhorse just sent me one of those posters they’ve been selling. How cool is this?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    "You're in a private area"

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Best current mods?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just joined the group. Looking for some advice on which mods to install to make the game more realistic as far as general gameplay, immersion, combat, and difficulty goes. I generally play on hardcore mode. Since the modding tools have come out there seems to be some more interesting mods finally, anyone have any suggestions on what's good? And are there lots of mods that don't work with each other or are too old to work with the current version of the game? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/issastrangeloop
    [link] [comments]

    guys am i being ambushed??

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Horse Question

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Hello, where can i fix all my horse gear? The caparison, the bridle and the saddles? I know that i can fix my horseshoes at armorers but what about the rest? thanks :D

    submitted by /u/sanadabulaila
    [link] [comments]

    Capon

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Hans Capon.

    So, I learned this today and I laughed.

    submitted by /u/Saftsuze
    [link] [comments]

    Some poisan I bruw, I must!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Animal agriculture is a major cause of climate change, so Henry's on a mission to fix that.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Lute and Viola da Gamba arrangement!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I had a great time making this arrangement and recording Talmberg and Lady Stephanie for lute and viola da gamba consort; thanks to those who had the idea to put on a music contest! It was a great way to motivate me to create a fun project!

    https://youtu.be/AdptUl3nZ44

    submitted by /u/Jibtunas
    [link] [comments]

    Go ahead. Run.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I don't know if I'm just a sadistic son of a bitch, but whenever bandits surrender I tell them to run and shoot them in the back at 50 yards.

    submitted by /u/Traeplaysgames
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get bad dreams from getting killed in this game?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hey yall, pretty self explanatory question, but for further elaboration, im a newbie to KCD, I just bought the game on sale a few days ago, so naturally I have died a lot. First let me say, I fucking love this game. I have completely fallen in love with Henry, with his world, with how immersive it is, with how much real weight there is to your decisions due to the save system and the way combat and skill progression works. This game actually makes me feel like im accomplishing something, and getting better, and when I barely survive a brutal battle with two bandits in the woods I feel a real sense of relief and satisfaction. I audibly let out a huge sigh and start laughing to myself, just happy to be alive. Its a truly great feeling that I almost never get from games anymore. When Henry's parents were killed right in front of him I actually shed a real tear and got choked up. (Let's just say I know how he feels somewhat.)

    But now to the meat of this post. Dying in this game is brutal. Coming upon five Cumans on the road is fucking truly terrifying, and when they start beating on you, and the blood drips out, and the screen starts going black, and you can hear Henry screaming in pain and grunting as his stamina depletes and his vision goes and the world slowly dissapears, while you hear that constant THWACK of an axe, or a club or a sword hitting your skull over and over again, and the cumans are insulting you and basically calling you a little bitch as you bleed out... I mean God damn. I actually had nightmares last night, visions of seeing sword pommels smashing into my face, the grunts of war and the pain of battle. Maybe its because I've been playing the game for four days straight about 8 hours a day and it has really gotten into my brain. Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience with KCD. Also nice to meet yall. First time posting here.

    submitted by /u/elegiac_bloom
    [link] [comments]

    KCD dogs

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Have warhorse changed the dogs in KCD? I read somewhere that if your dog dies you cant get a new one.

    submitted by /u/Alizoner
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin/rogue is viable for new player(always in rpgs i play as assassin)?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Assasin/rogue playstyle*

    submitted by /u/LaughingBerserk
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] [XBOX] Game-stopping bug in Talmberg

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    During the attack on Talmberg near the end of the game, it tells me to "Attack!" and go to the door to the Northeast tower where Lady Stephanie is being held, but when I go to the door all I get is a gained reputation and some level ups and there is nothing to do next. I've tried loading the last save but it still happened. Hopefully this isn't permanent and is fixable, because this is probably the worst time for a game-stopping bug to occur.

    submitted by /u/John_Lowell
    [link] [comments]

    Went to a castle today and paid homage *Rumble Rumble* (Check last picture)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Help! Am I able to deactivate DLC on PS4 version?? *spoilers*

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if/how I can deactivate the DLC for Kingdom come on PS4? I am two play throughs down and have my merciful play through left. I just finished hardcore all negative perks which was a lot of fun, until I got to Vranik and realized I never did Hans DLC and cant get to the Epilogue. I want to get through the main quests only to get the achievement, and the platinum, with a no kill merciful run, but I don't know if I am able to disable the DLCs. Trust me I like Hans, but I would rather not tempt going into the game of throws camp on a no kill run if I don't have to. They are too tempting to kill and steal all the dice. Yes I know I COULD pick pocket them all, but stealth killing them all and hiding them in the tunnel is so much more fun. If someone knows how to deactivate DLC for PS4 please let me know!! Thanks for the help!!

    submitted by /u/Aels416
    [link] [comments]

    Why does full plate armor exist in the game? Didn't that not develop until ~1420?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I've noticed that the earliest full plate armor ("white armor") developed in the Gothic and Milanese styles, however sources suggest that they only developed around 1420, yet the game has full plate armor and takes place before that.

    submitted by /u/John_Lowell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment