• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Kingdom Come Me watching a bandit slowly die on the ground because I don't want to lower my weapon condition with a mercy kill

    Kingdom Come Me watching a bandit slowly die on the ground because I don't want to lower my weapon condition with a mercy kill


    Me watching a bandit slowly die on the ground because I don't want to lower my weapon condition with a mercy kill

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    "Use your head man you lose everything" hmmm i press F to Doubt that

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Ambush

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Have you ever just watched the sun set?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Fresh chicken soup anyone?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Can't stop, won't stop, eating out of strangers' pots.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Playing dice against Sir John Cena

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Just spent 4 hours murdering people. (Hard core mode)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I was kind of bored. Saved my game and started murdering everyone I could until I died. First area was Talmberg. When I got caught I passed the speech check for the guard and just stealth killed in daylight. Murdered everyone until robard decided to hunt me. I left cuz "immortal npc".

    Went to the town between sasau and Merjoyed (forgot spelling) then massacred everyone using mounted archery. Went to the soldier camp near merjosomething archery mounted. Went to neuhof and the villages. At this point I was killing some random woman and I felt sick to my stomach. What kind of sick bastard I was lol.

    Powered through and then lastly rattay. It was midnight and weirdly the soldiers dont attack you right away in the dark when firing arrows from the dark places. Here I mastered my point-blank-OHKO-in-your-face-archery.

    Only people I coulndt kill were the 2 lords, 2 captains. the fryar and ginger. 4 hours of murdering fun. Almost died a couple of times but I had the last stand perk thing. Satisfying. I plan on murdering everyone in the map when I finish the quests.

    submitted by /u/SendMeNoodPics
    [link] [comments]

    DLC order of play?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Like the title, in what order should i play the dlc? I have completet the game once (all vanilla) and now I just restarded and Henry have just arrived at the Mill. I have helped the Miller with the first quest, finding the ring and deliver it. And now i have installed all of the DLC. Follow up question, should I restart the game for the best experience?

    Cheers. :)

    submitted by /u/Ifjop
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently Bohemia is at the North Pole

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Balanced as all things should be

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Side quest to the right

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Snowy cumans are waiting for me

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    60 hours and I just wanna talk about it (story spoiler)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    My henry you ask? A true knight in the fact like irl knights don't care about you unless your giving him gold or are a noble.

    That being said I watched a review prior to playing and they said the best way of playing was by living with all your choices and mistakes, which I did and was both pleasantly surprised and disappointed in some places.

    I'm going to get the negatives by first as it kind of doesn't feel good to talk about it I'm not sure why. My main issue's revolves around the Sir Radzig being Henry's bio father, and the combat system.

    Story first, while it's pretty good overall more character development with Hauns, divish, and Theresa would of been nice, My biggest concern is Radzig I love his character design, but he ends up being the father of Henry with little no relationship development past becoming is squire and then a knight. Warhorse studios, I love your content so far but Radzig being dad just didn't feel earned. It was very well done as far as set up, with Henry not looking like Thee blacksmith father, having some resemblance to Radzig and even for some reason Radzig being willing to put his trust in a peasant to become a squire. Good set up, good execution, bad build up.

    Now my combat gripes, I love the combat system when it works as intended, but it hardly ever does outside of the controlled tournament. When more then 4 people start fighting you the lock system seems to not want to free up and not want to switch only to just switch while I'm trying to change my attack direction. It breaks with elevation, like at all, Henry can truly become the master of the high ground in this game. Don't believe me? Grab a decent stabbing weapon get ontop of a cart or something with decent elevation and start poking them on the side they are least protected, It may take a while but they'll all die, fighting big groups like that in this game isn't fun it's just a weird cycle of locking on and slashing to something hits cause half of your attacks seem to phase through people when the groups get above like 6 or 7.

     I love this game so much I feel like I can get another easy 30 hours especially with the From the ashes DLC and the band of bastard has me excited as I'm hoping the more group combat I'm in the more I'll learn to like it, I can't wait for a second playthrough on hardcore I think I'll make a archery boy as I haven't used it much past getting coin from hunting. 

    The things I love the most about this game and can't wait to see our beloved friends at warhorse work on some more, The combat system no contrary to what I was just saying I love the fighting in the early game with little to no weapon skill, you really feel like a peasant fighting tooth and nail to survive and scrape by unless you did the totally honorable route of raiding a soon to be wiped out village.

    The roleplay feels great, Henry is a relatable nobody perfect for us, other than the fact he is a nobleman's bastard child, he flits the role the player needs to inhabit the world and feel a need to go see the wenches in a bathhouse, or to gamble your life's groschen away, it's fun really really fun, if anyone here has some suggestions to similar games to play I'd be greatly appreciated.

    Side quest's in this game feel kinda like branches of the main story in it's own right though that's very impressive to do in the way it was done for KCD, but some quests like every game are more fun then others and that's okay we wll need some occasional filler content which there isn't a whole lot of for this game.

    In the conclusion to my very sloppy 60 hour mini review, I spent 35 or so USD on it and all of it's DLC I've gotten well worth my money so far and am very happy that I have more to do, however am very worried about the hole I'm gonna have in my soul when I end up with the 100% achievement and nothing else to do.

    submitted by /u/Just_Beasty_
    [link] [comments]

    Volumetric lighting in KCD before and after examples.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Any word on a ps5 optimized version?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Still hoping to replay KCD without the poor performance. Im hoping they at least offer some sort of improvement suited for the ps5 upgraded hardware.

    submitted by /u/Saintwalkr81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment