• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Kingdom Come 500+ HRs in and i dont see myself stopping any time soon. This is without a doubt my favorite game of all time. I even (without shame) have my own alchemy journal.... help.

    Kingdom Come 500+ HRs in and i dont see myself stopping any time soon. This is without a doubt my favorite game of all time. I even (without shame) have my own alchemy journal.... help.


    500+ HRs in and i dont see myself stopping any time soon. This is without a doubt my favorite game of all time. I even (without shame) have my own alchemy journal.... help.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Post Prologue

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    When Henry starts telling his story to someone in the tavern.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Just got to this part and I can’t get over how Henry killed Runt in the most satisfying way ever, by smashing his ugly bald head in, in a fit of pure rage

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Best part of the game

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    "Green grass beneath us, blue skies above us.....now those are things worth living for."

    My buddies and I always cheers to this when drinking still.

    Anyone else agree?

    submitted by /u/Stanleycup16
    [link] [comments]

    Fritz and Matthew leave after Judgement

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    I just did their Judgement and gave them their last chance, and still they left Pribyslavitz! I don't know why, has someone had the same problem?

    submitted by /u/dragonflyindividual
    [link] [comments]

    Every lock is complex, I’m only at the first castle! I’ve watched videos, none of my locks look like that, I’m just trying to get armor to leave the gate!!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Dudemandude84
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding my last post

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I am in no way complaining about the game at all, I simply thought it was funny to share as even bugs that make you loose progress are funny, and can make you go back and spend that time doing things more efficiently. I understand this was their first game, and it's bound to be imperfect, I fucking LOVE this game and everything about it, despite that. I understand the people of Reddit can be quick to anger and easily offended by simple things so I just had to put it on record that I completely understand it was my fault for not saving and I wasn't complaining, just felt like sharing it cuz it's a classic KCD moment that reminded me of back around the time the game came out.

    submitted by /u/rufusfan53
    [link] [comments]

    Selling stolen items.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hi...

    I'm still quite early into the game but I've got a couple of valuable goblets and chalices I like to flog, but when I go to traders the items don't appear in the sell menu.

    I should add that I've taken the ring the rattay miller wanted to the other miller, and I've accepted a quest from him. But again I can't seem to sell these higher price items, and I really need the cash cos poor old Henry is skint.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kloomoolk
    [link] [comments]

    Hey so just for some m&w warband role play, does Markvart von Aulitz have a real life counterpart?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment