• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Kingdom Come Spoiler maybe?

    Kingdom Come Spoiler maybe?


    Spoiler maybe?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    So, Found this on the r\mordhau sub-reddit, And someone commented, "If Kingdom Come Deliverance gets a sequel, I cant wait for Ronald Mcdonald Henry" Lmao.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    When Zbyshek gets threatened by Henry for trying to loot a body, then see's Henry five seconds later looting bodies.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Are you prepared to meet Jesus?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    How I solved Robber Baron

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    While you can choose to parlay with Wolfin, I directly lead Bernard's men into the battle and killed the Wolfin.

    Even though he may lost his estates unfairly, nothing excuses harming innocent farmers and his brother. I know it was common in medieval to solve such issues by ravaging the land, however, in no means it's moral. And these families and Milota's men at arms were in no way responsible for such family issues, so Wolfin deserves no mercy at all.

    I love how the game bring quests, when neither of the options is right and you had to choose by what you consider right thing to do.

    submitted by /u/Jirik333
    [link] [comments]

    Huh, Found a Russian-

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    How many shall it be?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I'm just minutes into this community and I finished the game yesterday with 100 hours of real playtime. I red a lot of people do or want to do several runs.

    Do you really do several runs? You know the Story, you know which people are really bad and you can't get surprised anymore. After Killing 400-500 people you know how Combat is, you know all the other stuff, you know nearly everything. But you can't do anything different except the armory of henry which gives you the possibility to make him either stealth or heavy Armor.

    So what gives you the intention to make a second run?

    Edit: Or even more than two.

    submitted by /u/Eg0mane
    [link] [comments]

    This man died in the most bizarre oose

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Update on MODS

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    What are your MUST HAVE Mods for Kingdom Come Deliverance that actually work with the latest version of the game??

    submitted by /u/nelsonsaunderson
    [link] [comments]

    How do i start next too godlines?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I just finished the main quest line and i heard next too godlines was a good quest but i just can seem too find it anywhear.

    submitted by /u/throwaway1027383647
    [link] [comments]

    Abandoned lords horses

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Radzigs horse is randomly abandoned just over the river from peschek's mill outside of Rattay and Bernard's is abandoned on the road north from Rattay, between there and Neuhof. Anyone know why this happens?

    submitted by /u/roggue123
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got round to actually starting this game and on my the intro.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Not many games have me feeling absolutely hopeless, but I generally felt sad.

    Hoping the rest of the game has moment like this as I can't wait to boot it up again.

    Last point, I never ever bother with little mini games or stuff that doesn't give me XP but I straight played dice for like 30 minutes.

    submitted by /u/X__Heisenberg87__X
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if its likely we'll continue Henry's story in KC2?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Was just wondering as I saw that 1503 thing but they teased a continuation of the current story so hard in the game

    submitted by /u/owenbenson
    [link] [comments]

    Burgonet of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V produced by Filippo Negroli, a master of armors in Milan who worked with steel, rather than the more common iron, 1500's.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    How do I slow down the perfect block?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    I was watching Zanny play and he was able to slow down time and then perfect block. How does he do that?

    submitted by /u/Archer_195
    [link] [comments]

    Money Farming - Fast Traveling

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I'll keep this short: Completed the game, From The Ashes DLC requires a huge amount of money so I'm farming money by fast travelling to Skalitz, killing bandits and taking all their stuff, aaaalll the way back to Rattay, sell it all and get 10k on a good haul, save it and do it all over again.

    Its very time consuming with Pebbles being so weak and feeble. Can anyone suggest a quicker or better way of money farming?

    Ps. Ivetried to go to the horse trader in Ledetchko but he is never there. I may have killed him a while back.

    submitted by /u/Thats_Big_Tbf
    [link] [comments]

    Why dice gods

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Just got 2 triple snake eyes our of 5 rolls then bust 3 in a row and lose by 1000 I'm getting this guy's dice yo

    submitted by /u/whos_agood_boy
    [link] [comments]

    A casual bandit boss at Pribyslavitz?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I'm on the hardcore mode playthrough and when I got to Runt I noticed that he's wearing a bascinet, which is something I haven't seen before. I thought that's the hardcore mode's way of not allowing me to cheese with a bow and just fought him. I'm on somewhat of a challenge run, so it took me 4 hours to beat the Pribyslavitz battle with the limitations I've had. So the one time my Headcracker procked (which was the only chance for me to win) I rushed to killing him while he's lying on the ground, but for a split second I noticed the npc was just named "Bandit" and I think I even could've looted him, but I rushed too much. During the fight the npc sounded like Runt. I actually thought that procking the Headcracker on him would immediately trigger the cutscene, but this time it didn't work that way allowing me to witness that. So, does anyone know if it's a normal thing? And what does this guy have on him if I were to loot him?

    submitted by /u/ArthadEG
    [link] [comments]

    So combat

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I know it's been complained a lot (to kingdom come if you will) but combat is certainly not without it's faults.

    I want to say first I don't hate the combat. I actually find it interesting that it allows you to be creative in your strikes. You don't just hit slash, you have to point your sword and try to confuse your enemy which is interesting and engaging.

    However. The autolock, for me, basically sucks any amount of fun from the combat there is to be had should I be fighting more than two people. I've got full plate, a good sword, a nice mace, and a sturdy shield. I go in prepared and sharpen my sword every time. But the autolock removes any amount of skill I can use. I can't "git gud" because the game prevents that from happening with auto lock. I cannot tell you how many stabs I've missed because the lock was focused on an enemy three miles away from me.

    The worst of it is fighting 5 or more enemies. Because they can abuse that like crazy. One thing they favor is while I'm locked on one person, they'll surround me and take turns filling me with holes like a pin cushion while I can't effectively fight back because of the fact I have to wrench my stick to the side to change targets. Meaning you either play incredibly defensively which is about as fun as watching paint dry, or you arrow cheese which, again, is hardly entertaining.

    The other thing that's been driving me crazy is cowering enemies, again the autolock ruins this. So you're fighting four Cumins right. You best one of them and he cowers. Well, you think, I can make quick work of him and come back for his armor later. Thankfully though, our trusty friend autolock prevents you from doing this and the enemy runs away. So you basically fight four enemies only to get the loot of one which is always a very fun way to do things. There is no pleasure I take more in than spending 1k on armor repairs and selling about 5-600 worth of loot that could've been double or triple that.

    Finally, stamina. The enemies know when you're out of it. I know they know when you're nearly out of it. Whenever my stamina reaches close to a quarter they, for no reason in particular I'm sure, become incredibly aggressive out of no where. I don't really find that very fair because you can't tell their stamina levels. It feels kind of like the AI is cheating and can exploit a weakness you can't really exploit. I know technically you can see if they're getting winded but when you're fighting 3+ people you don't have time to notice little things like that.

    My solution? Remove autolock. I'd literally love combat were it not for the autolock. Literally wouldn't have a single complaint. It's a shame because that one poorly implemented mechanic completely ruins the fun of a great combat system. It's not impossible, I've killed a number of groups. But it isn't a fun way to fight. I don't have fun when fighting anywhere upwards of 3 enemies. It's not challenging, it's just not very fair. Still love the game but I'd literally pay double the price of the game if they were to remove that feature. It is so sad that such a good combat system is ruined by something so easily fixable. We already have a press to lock button, just let me use that instead.

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Fire
    [link] [comments]

    Help beating gambler in dice

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I'm doing the quest in Sasau where you have to get the items for the charlatan. I have everything except the cat foot (speech wasn't high enough so had to knock the guy out to get his tooth lol). I haven't played the dice game before and tried it twice and lost both times and don't want to buy the foot off him. I don't fully understand the scoring of the game either. Any tips or tricks on how to beat him or anything tips on how to get a lot better at that game, don't want to waste another 100 just to lose again.

    submitted by /u/Outasight21500
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment