• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Kingdom Come Just traded Pebbles in for the first time

    Kingdom Come Just traded Pebbles in for the first time


    Just traded Pebbles in for the first time

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Just gotta say i don't like fighting dogs

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Sir Radzig walking up the stairs as I'm beating Runt's ass like

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I die in like 20 seconds

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I can't rarely win a fight despite knowing and utilizing a fair bit if the game's combat

    submitted by /u/DankStank666
    [link] [comments]

    This trophy just popped up after Day 170 of quarantine - spent all on my couch

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Did the quest at night, cutscene happened at sunrise, watching it with Sir Radzig. Its a small thing but Im immersed as f

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Can a history buff tell me what this is?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Im kinda proud of this accomplishment. I had to get creative to do it too.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Which helmet with a visor is your favorite?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Is interactive map accurate?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Just started using it and noticed it's missing roe hunting spots and the fishing spot is on the road north of Rattay mill I tried to find and get the marker.

    submitted by /u/umbrosakitten
    [link] [comments]

    If you don’t know what Pribyslavitz is don’t watch. See if you can find out what is wrong with this cut scene.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Just bought the game, any tips or tricks that I should know about :)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Just bought the game, im new to it and have no experience or knowledge of this game prior to me just buying, thankyou for any advice in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Shaemusy
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on a Mission

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    I'm enjoying the game so far but it seems like im stuck on the main quest. I'm currently doing the main quest "Vengeance" and its telling me to find Markvart von Aulitz and some clues for Neuhof. Its not really telling me where to go or its just not marked on the map. I know theres a button where it'll show you where the quest is in the map but it just shows my character icon. Is my game bug or am I just not doing something right?

    submitted by /u/iiwrench
    [link] [comments]

    DXVK - anyone get this working on windows?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Trying to see if this will help increase performance.

    submitted by /u/GADtheRAD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment