• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    Kingdom Come Im no criminal :c

    Kingdom Come Im no criminal :c


    Im no criminal :c

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Runt Henry

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Why do I feel like I have to pick up this patch of nettles?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Gone Weak At The Knees?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Henry comes to see us !

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    To any of you dolts trying to come up with absurd theories about kcd2, just 'cause you want it to take place during the hussite wars. First of all Henry's story isn't finished and after such a cliffhanger the first game ended it'd be a huge disappointment, second of all look at this picture.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Anyone know where this guy is in Sassau?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I made marigold decoction!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 Theory!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I recently finished my third playthrough of KCD, and started reading through the codex. After some time spent digging in Wikipedia, I have formed a theory on the next KCD game. Basically, 1) The player character will be Henry's (and Theresa's?) son 2) The game will begin with the death of Radzig and possibly Henry (flashback from player character?) 3) KCD2 will take place sometime in the Hussite wars, probably 1419 or 1420, the first anti-Hussite crusade. 4) A primary antagonist/plot point will be Hans Capon's son.

    The death of Radzig caught my eye. He was killed in 1416 by a mob of anti-Hussites while collecting taxes for Wenceslas. Radzig was outspokenly a supporter of Jan Hus. Jan Hus is mentioned multiple times throughout the game, and while this fits the historical accuracy of the game (his teachings being the latest gossip in Bohemia) this could also be WH introducing us to a major plot point in the sequel. The codex mentions multiple people with Radzig when he is killed, so evidently then he was not travelling alone.

    KCD is set in 1403, and we clearly see Henry and Theresa getting frisky. If her and Henry had a child, that child would be 13 when Radzig was killed. Radzig's followers were also murdered, which could mean we see the death of Henry himself, possibly sacrificing himself so that the main character can escape.

    Three years later, the Hussite wars begin, making Henrys son 15-16 when fighting starts. The real life Hans Capon was anti-Hussite, and fought a battle against Hussites before he died. His son took over from him in 1420, and fought against the Hussites in the ongoing crusades.

    We have two characters, the son of Hans Capon and the son of Henry. They both likely watched the deaths of their fathers at the hands of the opposing side, further splitting them apart. They would likely be the same age, born 1404, and probably grew up together. A situation ripe for some good plot points and story drama!

    The first game ends with some quests left unsolved; Finding Radzigs sword and killing Sir Markvart von Aulitz. Toth and Markvart were both working for Sigismund, and it is Sigismund who fights against the Hussites. This gives Henry's son a chance at doing what Henry could not, finally finishing these quests.

    I'd love to hear whatever people have to say or add or argue against! I'm just an enthusiast for history and for the game and I think if im wrong WH will have missed a trick!

    I hope everyone has a good day/night xxx

    Only two sources to quote, The KCD Codex and Wikipedia. - https://kingdomcomedeliverance.gamepedia.com/Radzig_Kobyla - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hussite_Wars

    submitted by /u/brieflyswimminturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on my first KDC playthrough I love it!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Just started my first playthrough today , finished the first quest to help my father with his sword(no homo)

    I quite enjoy the atmosphere was very immersive and fun

    Beat up kanesh?? When i got the keyi was like i gonna loot this fucker dry for calling my mah a whore Lol the poor cunt had nothing in his house

    Got to practice sword fighting with the shady man , was in my face the whole time his foot work on point lol

    Stole Bianca's garlic and tried to sell it back to her and she got upset but she still gave me snacks anyways lol(I thought if no one saw me I could get away selling it there ha!)

    Denied throwing turd at the German guys house cause I know in those times words spread fast so I didn't want it to affect my father's business but then I get back with all the shit and the cunt still lectures me Lol

    Then I stop the playthrough after Theresa was giggling non stop so I tried to punch and she was like what the fuck are you doing I was like Well why the fuck are you giggling then lol

    Gonna make a let's play and a edited version to re live my 1st playthrough in th3 future So far my favourite moment is the bonding experience with my dad's sword lol

    submitted by /u/Jackuy
    [link] [comments]

    Apology in advance if it's an endgame unlock

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    I cant help but feel that what they really need to add in KCD2 or as a DLC would be better horse combat, like Lance's, or jousting tournaments, seems such a wasted chance for such an amazing medieval game with such an in depth fighting setup that horse combat is only just above TES 4 oblivions!

    submitted by /u/welshpsych
    [link] [comments]

    Does Combat Get Better?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I bought the game on PlayStation and wanted to love it so bad, but after several uninstallations and reinstalling it to give it another chance, I just can't get into it. I feel like I have very little control of the game during fights and it's so awkward. I've never gotten very far in, only so far as the first boss fight with the guy that beat you down with a club at the start of the game. Does it get better as you get further in?

    submitted by /u/R0llsroyc3
    [link] [comments]

    Should I mod master strikes on first playthrough?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I'm currently on my first time playing through the game and I love it a lot. I finished the Neuhof-Mainquest and practiced master strikes with Bernard.

    I know this has been discussed at length already so I will make it short:

    Master strikes seem to punish aggressive playstyle because you are always at risk of getting master struck. Instead, I feel compelled to play defensively, as master strikes are a zero risk, high reward strategy. Combos and everything else are far inferior.

    I know there are mods that reduce/eliminate master strikes

    My question now to those with more experience: Should I use these mods even on my first time? I usually never mod before I finish a game once, but some people make it seem like the combat is terrible without these mods.

    What do you think? Let me know!

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/SheyenSmite
    [link] [comments]

    Plastic surgeons hate her

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Weather forecast in Talmberg was wrong, much like my attention to detail

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Got sick and tired of trying to pick pocket the dice off all these guys and decided to kill the whole camp ��‍♂️

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Any mod for general bug fixes and clipping issues?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    This game doesn't handle NPC's opening doors or riding on horseback very smoothly so I was wondering if there's general bug fix mod.

    submitted by /u/oatdaddy
    [link] [comments]

    SPOILER involving Reeky

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    So I'm going through the game for the 4th time and this time Reeky was stabbed and bleeding out when I got to him. Why did this happen? In all of my other playthroughs he's completely fine when I get to him and the bandits come after I've talked to him.

    submitted by /u/cantpickaname8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment