• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Kingdom Come The combat is so rewarding when you finally figure it all out (also winning every clinch because of good stats feels nice too).

    Kingdom Come The combat is so rewarding when you finally figure it all out (also winning every clinch because of good stats feels nice too).


    The combat is so rewarding when you finally figure it all out (also winning every clinch because of good stats feels nice too).

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:53 PM PST

    I sent Tinker off to seek. He was particularly interested in what was inside this rock

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    Is this worth buying?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:51 AM PST

    It's down to $15 (CAD) for Black Friday and I've had a passing interest in it since it came out. I checked out some reviews and they highlight a lot of bugs/issues with the game. Have the patches and updates been worth it? Is it in a solid playable state?

    submitted by /u/Canadyans
    [link] [comments]

    I LOOK AFTER HENRY MORE THAN MYSELF

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:43 AM PST

    I just started playing this a few weeks ago and I cant stop! I'm already hoping for another in development, has this been mentioned?

    submitted by /u/herbalremedean
    [link] [comments]

    A cold one with the boys

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Had enough?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    No U!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    Everything else is useless

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PST

    This game needs a super hardcore economy mod so it simulates how huge a part of everyone’s budget food was

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:19 AM PST

    I could rob one cumen and literally have enough money to feed myself for the entire game. The only real expenses are the horse and armors, which while accurate, doesn't compensate for the lack of food cost realism.

    Also the unlimited market for military gear you drag back. It's a joke. One should only be able to sell so many bows to the folks in town.

    Hunting and herbing should be more prominent money makers in my hypothetical mod

    submitted by /u/IS_JOKE_COMRADE
    [link] [comments]

    Umm Where is bernard

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:57 PM PST

    I want to level up fighting related skills but Bernard is nowhere to be seen? He's not in the combat arena. Is this a glitch or a bug or am I missing something. I just completed babtism of fire. And I'm playing on pc

    submitted by /u/Derp_cena
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else murder Nemoy in Teresa’s flashback?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 02:20 PM PST

    Kingdom Come Deliverance Royal Edition is $14.99 on Amazon

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:19 AM PST

    I’ll be blasting this song next time I walk into a restaurant

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Kingdom Come Deliverance

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    “The King” movie on Netflix has some awesome battle scenes

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Great somewhat accurate accounts of the battle of Agincourt, great armor sets and depictions of French and English knights and Henry V.

    Edit: it appears that a lot of people think "somewhat accurate" accounts of Agincourt means "exactly historically accurate 100% perfect armor and every fucking leaf on the battlefield in the right place and we dug up Henry V and used his lifeless corpse like a muppet because if we used an actor they wouldn't look exactly like him" but to clarify— I AM JUST SAYING ITS A GOOD MOVIE WITH COOL LOOKING KNIGHTS AND THEY GOT THE MUD AND LONGBOWS RIGHT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS WE CAN ALL READ THE WIKIPEDIA NO ONE CARES IF YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW THE BATTLE WENT.

    Thank you. That is all.

    submitted by /u/jgilleland
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite loading screen on 'Judge' activity in Pribyslavitz, anyone else had this bug?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:13 AM PST

    I used to have mods installed but removed them all thoroughly and still get an infinite loading screen during the judge activity, anyone else encountered this issue and figured out how to fix it?

    Cheers

    Edit: I'm on PC.

    submitted by /u/SpringSteelMountain
    [link] [comments]

    Are the quest bugs fixed?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:08 AM PST

    The game braking bugs that is.

    submitted by /u/vegantealover
    [link] [comments]

    It's my time to have a throw!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Oh boy how I love getting stuck on absolutely nothing.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:18 PM PST

    I'm on nest of vipers, I knew going into it how notoriously difficult it was, but honestly once I figured out what I had to do it wasn't too hard to poison everything while disguised, then run away while setting the arrows on fire. The problem was that I was home free, out of the camp, on my horse with a good distance between me and my pursuers, until my horse decided to get stuck on a twig. No problem I thought, plenty of time to sort this out. Nope, horse refused to even move now, so I try getting off my horse to run but for some reason I am unable to, by now the single pursuing guard has caught up to me and even when I attempt to flee on foot I'm still getting stuck on every tiny branch, leading to my eventual crippling and death. I really don't understand why they didn't just make the floor mostly one smooth mesh like in literally every other game. I'm fine with having to avoid obstacles but not invisible ones that litter the entire ground.

    submitted by /u/manfreygordon
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom Come Saved data transfer

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:50 PM PST

    Hey guys. I played Kingdom come on my ps4 for a while and I've completed the game. The account with the game has now gone back to my friend so I had to purchase my own copy. I purchased the royal edition and how do I transfer my saved data from my previous version of Kingdom come to the new version?

    submitted by /u/VixinatorReborn
    [link] [comments]

    Happens to the best of us

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment