• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Kingdom Come The hunt begins quest

    Kingdom Come The hunt begins quest


    The hunt begins quest

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    confused_henry.jpg

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    To ride the trebuchet

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Can do everything except swim now

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Erm... what?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Archery Question

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:50 AM PST

    Does leveling up your archery really change anything about how effective you can use your bows, besides not needing vambraces? Does it steady your aim more so you're not swaying left to right as much, or even cancel it entirely at level 20?

    Also, why is archery the only combat skill you can't get any perks for? I'm around level 8-9 with the bow and it doesn't seem like there's any perks available now or at higher levels.

    If there's something I'm missing or I'm not a high enough level for, please let me know. I want to act as a sort of "Robin Hood" character and main archery and was wondering if it was worth it.

    submitted by /u/Cody2218
    [link] [comments]

    House for Henry

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Can you get a house? If you can, can you marry Theresa and have her move into said house? Who do you talk to to get a house?

    submitted by /u/OniSavage
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:42 AM PST

    Hey, so I was always wondering that what will happen if you leave pribylavitz battle in middle or just hide somewhere until all radzigs man dies?

    submitted by /u/GamingWorld9090
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to master strike in certain situations?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:15 AM PST

    I've done some testing and I can't seem to master strike after this specific situation but AI can do it constantly.

    After I attack and get parried the enemy tries to attack and I try to master strike but I only parry.

    I tested this for about 2 hours in the arena and with Sir Bernard but I seem to be unable to pull of a master strike.

    I'm getting annoyed because the AI can master strike you in that specific situation.

    Is it only me?

    submitted by /u/RhapsodicHotShot
    [link] [comments]

    Today achieved <3 (never expected to get an achievement which only 0,2% of players did in a game, ever)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Henry using a bow for the first time be like:

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Can I wait to become baliff of Pribislavitz?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:29 PM PST

    I've already gotten the part where Sir Divish has appointed me baliff of Pribislaviz and given me the mace and the letter to take to the rattay baliff. However after looking online how much money I'm gonna have to invest for the town to start turning a profit I've come to the conclusion that Henrey simply cant afford his own village yet. Can I just not deliver the letter to the rattay balif until I've saved up more groschen without Divish taking the town away from me? I'd rather not have to reload a save from before I started that quest if I can help it.

    submitted by /u/Warmasterwinter
    [link] [comments]

    I think I may have an addiction.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Headcannon: The developers made "Night Raid - To the Battlements!" and took out our ability to save in that mission, as a free mental health test.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PST

    Thinking of replaying

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    I played the main game (No dlc), finished it, loved it.

    I'm thinking of starting again. However:

    1) Should i, or only continue with the dlc? 2) should i wait? (Something new coming out?) 3) Is there a way to restart without having to relearn skills (nerve racking to relearn lockpicking).

    On Xbox.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/JayBird1138
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone here working on mods? How is the progress coming?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    I watched the scripting tutorials on YouTube the other day but since I'm very amateur at any kind of code I'd have no idea where to start.

    I'm anxious for modding to open up in this game, I'm just wondering if anyone on this community is working on anything, and how it's going? Possibly an outlook for what could be created in the future?

    Again, please forgive my naivete if the questions seem silly. If there's a Discord for KC:D Modding I'd be happy to join that, if anything to watch and follow the mods and their creation.

    submitted by /u/HGMIV926
    [link] [comments]

    Changing targets?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Is there a way to switch targets faster? It's so clumsy just trying to switch enemies. Why doesn't clicking the right stick change targets? It's stupid.

    submitted by /u/hagnuts6969
    [link] [comments]

    How to raise strength and agility?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Wich is the best way to raise my strength and agility? Currently it's too low and I can't do the quests, I have 3 point on each.

    submitted by /u/felipebat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment