• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    Kingdom Come This will take a nice coin to fix this

    Kingdom Come This will take a nice coin to fix this


    This will take a nice coin to fix this

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:29 PM PST

    (I hate) The Rattay Tailor

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Anyone else noticed that the tailor in Rattay can barely be bothered to show up at his own shop?

    I find most people usually open up by or around 7 or 8 in the morning, and close up shop at 5 or 6 in the evening. But not this guy.

    No. The Rattay tailor is a more refined person. Rather than drag his sorry ass out of bed at the crack of dawn like a peasant, the Rattay tailor can be seen sauntering into his shop all La Di Da at around 11 in the morning. You know, about 3 hours after you needed to leave Rattay if you wanted to get anything productive done.

    Now maybe you're thinking he just keeps odd hours. Maybe he is dutifully toiling away, fixing all the clothes for the good people of Rattay in that most excellent of lightning provided by the setting sun long after everyone else has packed it in for the day and gone for a drink.

    You would be wrong.

    You see, not content with opening his shop up 4 fucking hours late, Captain Sleep In can be caught leaving the shop at 3. A mere 4 hours after he opened for the day. His wife is left to mind the store herself until a more regular, but still kind of early 5 o'clock closing time. But she doesn't do repairs. No, apparently in Rattay repairs can only be done during the 4 hours of the day roughly centered around noon. That tailor shop in Sassau that keeps normal hours? Witchcraft, obviously.

    I hate the Rattay Tailor so much. Thanks for listening.

    submitted by /u/SquareCanine
    [link] [comments]

    This game is beautiful!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    I'm feeling quite hungry

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Is Captain Bernard a neo nazi?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    it is really nice to use reshade for this game. make the graphics more beautiful

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:56 PM PST

    How do I handle multiple attackers?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Yesterday evening my high-level Henry was set upon by three random dudes in very little armor and almost killed. The attack was too close quarters for me to pick them off with a bow, being surrounded by weak foes proved almost fatal. I also feel like there was something about the locking system that gave me a lot of trouble. I could not break away and take them on one at a time, they immediately surrounded me every time. Can anyone give me some recommendations for how to handle this in future?

    submitted by /u/VanderveckenSmith
    [link] [comments]

    Suggest a title...(yes, those are Groschen)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:32 AM PST

    Do cheat commands prevent you from receiving xbox achievements ?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:05 AM PST

    I want to use some tricks such as immortality, but will this prevent me from receiving awards? I am playing with xbox pass on pc.

    submitted by /u/Yotsuyama
    [link] [comments]

    The Execution Above Skalitz, 1403. Labeled for your convenience.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    I've been thinking of buying this game, so I want to know if I could play it in a PC that isn't that good

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    I’d Venmo $€¥ for these mods:

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PST

    •Very heavy groschen.

    •Bodies lay for days, rotting in stages til skeletons, and finally just scattered bones before disappearing.

    •NPCvP pickpocketing/assassination attempts.

    •Display unequipped shields in inventory upon the saddle of the horse. (heraldry)

    •Enemies that attack from horseback with pole arms, Cuman mounted archers.

    •Wagon traffic on roads to rob.

    •HUD turns off when standing still.

    •Limping when legs are injured, dropping weapons when arms are injured.

    submitted by /u/eyelesssockets
    [link] [comments]

    Chest in skelligz?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:48 PM PST

    So I've went about my day in skelligz by knocking out and looting everybody that I could, also collected herbs until I reached herborism level 10. I stored EVERYTHING in that chest you get in the beginning in Henry's house, only to find out everything inside isn't there anymore when I reached the next city.. Is this a bug? You see Henry picking the stuff in it when he leaves town, yet he doesn't bring it with him?

    submitted by /u/Wolklaw
    [link] [comments]

    Finally , Just one step to finish.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:37 PM PST

    Why is melee combat hot garbage? (Xbone)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:17 PM PST

    Let me preface this by saying, I really love this game. Its incredibly immersive and has beautiful graphics.

    But melee combat man... Melee combat.

    Now I understand skill levels are super important. My warfare is at 8 and my sword is at 9. My gear is fully repaired and I have all the requirements necessary to use everything I'm using. 1 on 1 I can hold my own (its still a struggle with the damn clinching) but 2 enemies + theres no chance in hell. The targeting bounces between enemies (not in a useful way, but in a "theres a guy behind the guy in your face attacking you, lets target him" way).

    Before anyone comes in with the get good comments I really dont think thats the issue. The controls just seem unresponsive. Is it because of my skill levels?

    submitted by /u/Boniferous13
    [link] [comments]

    Live by the sword, die by the sword. May god grant him eternal rest.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    Bernard won't leave Rattay -- Robber Baron

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:30 PM PST

    I have searched, so if this has been discussed already I'm sorry.
    I spoke with Hans, got yelled at by Hanush, went to Bernard and was told to mount up. Problem is, he's not in the place the other guards with their horses are. He's out by the training ring. After I speak with him (Hans has wandered off to town by this point), he never moves until it's time for him to head to bed again. Eventually I get the notice to meet up at the camp. I head to the camp but no one is there. Bernard is still at the training ring (his map pointer is still there too). I've waited a full day at the camp and nobody comes.
    I've reloaded several times, going back as far as two days before I originally spoke with Hans. I've tried going straight to that quest, I've tried doing a couple of other side quests first, I've even tried advancing the main quest another step. Nothing seems to make Bernard leave Rattay. Does anyone have any advice?
    I'm on PC, have no DLC, and as far as I know only have the "save anywhere" and "Pebbles is best horse" mods.
    Thanks!

    1 Comment

    submitted by /u/Ainimache
    [link] [comments]

    Just started the game and I'm losing reputation?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    I just got to Talmsberg and I lost reputation on the way to the kitchen with Sir Robard and on the way to the bed. Is this supposed to happen?

    submitted by /u/MagicofShazam
    [link] [comments]

    Fisting Runt

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    A woman's lot

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:21 PM PST

    Can you take a break and switch back to Henry for a bit?

    submitted by /u/OniSavage
    [link] [comments]

    Do cheat commands prevent you from receiving xbox achievements ?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:09 PM PST

    I want to use some tricks such as immortality, but will this prevent me from receiving awards? I am playing with xbox pass on pc.

    submitted by /u/Perpetva
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment