• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Kingdom Come I felt like he was much stronger when he ambushed me.

    Kingdom Come I felt like he was much stronger when he ambushed me.


    I felt like he was much stronger when he ambushed me.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    91% of the time

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    I instantly dropped whatever missions I was doing everytime just to see Theresa, these two are too cute to be ignored.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:10 PM PST

    Mutt urinated on the shrine while Henry prays. I guess Henry will never be forgiven

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:15 AM PST

    Me anytime Rattay Feasts comes on

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    Slav Seat Squat!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    John wick mode activated

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    The Farkle Scorekeeping app I created has now been released for Android.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 10:16 AM PST

    How is combat in any way possible?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    I feel like I need to rant at this point as it's so difficult to land a single hit that finishing myself off is much easier. Every move I make is blocked and often interrupted with a smack, sometimes I'm not allowed to block and get bitch slapped several times, dodging doesn't work and I still get slapped, sometimes I get in a clinch, something I wasn't even told about and receive a knee to the face. Apparently it's due to your combat stats vs the opponent, not that you can even see them sometimes. I know you weren't exactly born a knight but if you're gonna make combat that difficult in the beginning and in the tournament you can access immediately after being set free into the game, why even let people do it? It doesn't exactly warn you that every single person can and will kick the shit out of you for thinking it might be a fun experience to try out a tourney. Oh, and I forgot to mention I take damage even when I block.

    submitted by /u/AtomicTitan101
    [link] [comments]

    It do be like that

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    How do I deal with poison?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:26 AM PST

    Obviously 'drink an antidote' but you can't do that during combat. Is there some way to avoid being poisoned in the first place? I died to a single bandit last night because his first stroke poisoned me and I couldn't kill him in time to cure myself.

    submitted by /u/LoneKharnivore
    [link] [comments]

    We need this move ingame

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PST

    I am new

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:55 PM PST

    I'm restarting the game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:05 AM PST

    I'm just too bored guys, now I'm everyone's hero, no more missions to do and nobody can give me a good fight, I feel like I'm out of purpose.

    submitted by /u/henrytheknight
    [link] [comments]

    Iv gotton carried away stealing.... Can i fix this negative rep?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:54 AM PST

    when you became the best warrior in the entire Bohemia

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    My first Kingdom Come video, where i talk about the originality and how much of an impact this game has

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    So I've started a Youtube channel, i thought i'd put a KCD video first since im really enjoying this one, it would mean so much for me if anyone would share some feedback, otherwise i wont progress as a creator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VfmIydzrh0

    submitted by /u/andan011
    [link] [comments]

    Is the horse riding camera auto centering gone?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Is it gone? Is there a button to center the camera?

    submitted by /u/-Imnus-
    [link] [comments]

    Pestilence Quest

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    So, Ive probably done this about 7 times now and each coming out with the same outcome. The bandit dies for absolutely no reason. Ive restarted 7 times trying to keep him alive and my last attempt I did it under 3 in game hours getting no quests getting every question right, half the village, all animals died, poisoning of the water, made the cure before hand, sped to Merhojed waited for slow nicodemus talked to him and fed the cure the bandit waited and he stood up took a breath glitched out and died into his dead animation on the floor. Has anyone else experienced this? I have literally not been able to keep him alive at all.

    submitted by /u/Creednce55
    [link] [comments]

    Best armour?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    What is the best plate armour? Right now I have a dyed Milanese brigandine. Is there a Best plate set or anything?

    submitted by /u/hagnuts6969
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment