• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Kingdom Come Wake up soldier, we have a republic to burn

    Kingdom Come Wake up soldier, we have a republic to burn


    Wake up soldier, we have a republic to burn

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Father Godwin’s lineage was recently discovered

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Hey! Henry comes to see us!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:19 AM PST

    I keep getting surrounded!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:41 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I've played KCD once before but didn't have the DLCs back then and decided I'd do another playthrough now that I've finally bought them. I remembered from my first playthrough how I got annihilated by Runt and Bandits so I took this one a lot slower. I leveled up my Warfare, Strength, Agility, Swordsmanship and Defence all to level 9-10. I've dealt with the bandit camps and 2 Cuman camps now and decided to fight Runt. I was able to defeat him with relative ease and am now back on the Cuman camps.

    Now my predicament is with the Cuman camp near Uzhitz. I've tried everything, they keep surrounding me and pounding me to oblivion. I tried sneaking but the dog spots me, drop meat for the dog but he doesnt eat it (poisoned). I tried just going ham and got two but then the dog got me and they pushed me to the ground. I tried with the bow but I keep getting rushed. I'm at the end of my wits and could really do with some help! Im on a PS4 btw.

    submitted by /u/Bartendingtraveler
    [link] [comments]

    Can you avoid serving jail?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:56 AM PST

    So, there's this quest in Ledetchko in which you help your friends fight this foreman guy, Thomas I belive he was called and two other guys. I think I may have accidentally killed one of them without noticing and just kept playing after finishing this quest.

    After playing at least 5 more hours I had to return to Ledetchko for another quest and I finally noticed the jail icon. The guards immediately attacked me of course but I got away on my horse.

    Now coming back to my question: Can you avoid going to jail entirely? If not, will serving the sentence give you permanent debuffs or only some which will disappear after a while?

    submitted by /u/720noscopeGER
    [link] [comments]

    I'm feeling quite

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Combat Basic with Henry of Skalitz

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:17 AM PST

    Kingdom Come: Deliverance - A likely candidate for Microsoft's FPS Boost?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:22 AM PST

    If no next-gen update is planned, I hope Warhorse permits Microsoft to utilize their FPS Boost technology to double the frame rate on the Series X. It would completely transform the game!

    submitted by /u/JBishie
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve played 2x through on PS4 (one normal one hc), but recently bought a relatively decent computer. Is KCD worth buying just to play on PC? Is it that much better of an experience?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Performance mods - Which one is the best one?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Hi.

    I would like to improve the performance of KCD on my laptop. I've found these two so far:

    Optimized Graphic Presets

    Ultimate Performance Graphics

    Are they incompatible? (I assume yes) Have you tried both, which one is better? Do you know of any better mod that improves general performance (FPS, loading times, tree and stuff rendering, rendering distance...)?

    submitted by /u/Robot_4_jarvis
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon when outnumbered , bow excluded

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:23 AM PST

    So I think I've mastered 1v1 combats , I can beat anyone with any weapon one on one no matter what armour they wear but when I get ambushed my cumans or plate armour knights they all just unleash on me at once and I die in seconds , which weapon is best for let's say insta kills if connected right ?

    submitted by /u/HandOfTheKing___
    [link] [comments]

    KCD: PS5 performance

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:36 AM PST

    My fellow knights, I wonder if anyone can share about this game's performance on PS5, such as frame rate.

    I tried to find it on YouTube or website review. None of them has concrete info on that.

    Some said unpatched version can be 60fps on PS5, but still don't have much info about how it runs currently on patched version.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MrPerfume
    [link] [comments]

    Don't mind me my lord, just clearing the table with my broom

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:24 AM PST

    I have completed the dlc but now this is stuck on the charlatan any help ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:57 PM PST

    I can’t bet on the tourney anymore, the Miller won’t let me. Is there a cool down, am I meant to let him keep the money sometimes by not winning or not asking for the money?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Is it wise to assume I should run away from any person in the forest with a sword?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    How to modify subtitles?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PST

    Is it possible to do a global find-and-replace for subtitles? If so, how do I do it? I think I know how to do it, but think that I may break the game so I wanted to make sure from someone who is proficient in modding.

    submitted by /u/StoneRings
    [link] [comments]

    No main quest?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Hi guys! So im new to this game and after failing the quest pestilience. (I basically ran off and did side quests xd) i no longer have a main story quest on the map to show for it? Is this a bug? Surely if i wasnt meant to fail it would say game over?

    submitted by /u/leahboii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment